Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio (30666 Views)

Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election / Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio / I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio by hammer6F: 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
FORK DAT

AKPABIO WANT AN EASY RIDE.

HE WILL NOT GET IT.

WE WILL LEAVE TIMBERLAND PRINTS ON HIS HEAD. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio by Racoon(m): 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
Good one Akpabio but you've taken downward trend.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio by Joevics(m): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
Akpabio is scared. He has seen the negative way everyone react to his defection and is pleading for a soft landing.

For those of you shouting Akwa-ibom are with Apc, go to Akpabio's official facebook page, read the responses to the posts he made before the defection and those after he defected. Check the names of those commenting and you will know Akpabio is alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio by frowland(m): 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
Only the masses they are deceiving.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio by HomeOfMe(f): 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
capatainrambo:
what if akpabio is just deceiving apc.

what if he wants to amodu sheriff apc
You're in the spirit..
Re: Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio by Penaldo: 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
Udom is working, he's a divine Project!!!

Udom Till 2023
Re: Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio by maestroferddi: 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
Buhari and APC don buy market.

Since Buhari used EFCC forced Akpabio to defect to APC, he should be ready to cry in 2019.

Akwa Ibom is unshakably a PDP state.

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
Didcot:
Both of them can rot in hell.
Its all politics, all of them are the same, selfish and personal interests..... If you take sides or lay your lives for them, you are fu...cked!

Re: Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio by hammer6F: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
ANY OF U MUTHAFUCKERS WANT TO DECAMP TO APC.

WE WILL ALSO LEAVE TIMBERLAND PRINT ON YOUR HEAD.

PDP AND WESTSIDE TILL I DIE.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio by HappyNigerian: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
Wooooow

I'm relieved now!
Udom will rule Akwa Ibom forever.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio by RexTramadol1: 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
tesppidd:
PDP were following Akpabio and kneeling and begging him all over the place at night,

And then telling the world they don't need him at day time.

Even after 19 years they haven't stopped being

P
D
P

People
Deceiving
People

Buhari till 2023.

Learn. To read n understand

If u cnt then employ someone to assist u
APC till 2055.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio by hammer6F: 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
HappyNigerian:
Wooooow

I'm relieved now!

Udom will rule Akwa Ibom forever.

HE HAS FOOLED U.

HE WILL WORK ON APC CANDIDATE FOR 2019, BUT DONT WORRY, WE CANNOT ALL BE FOOLED.

AKPABIO HEAD MUST WEAR TIMBERLAND PRINT WHETHER HE LIKE IT OR NOT.

Re: Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio by AMI3(m): 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
NuclearWinter:
PDP is playing APC 5-D chess with Akpabio's defection.
bros u get sense wella. APC are just Learners
.every day people are moving from APC to other parties and the think all is well.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio by ngoziempress: 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
This Akpabio that already sold himself. He should know that no body cares about what he says anymore.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio by brown116: 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Trust politicians at your own peril. grin grin

Why did Udom sack the commissioner that went to welcome Akpabio at the airport?

but you re always standby to eat whatever poo buhari feed you.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio by capitalzero: 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
akpabio and udom are still in the same political party called selfish interest party. both of them will win their respective seats in 2019. akpabio the double agent? I hail oh.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio by Arysexy(m): 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
Akpabio is obviously playing games with APC and they don't know. See how he demarket them with the ills bedeviling the evil govt. Haha haha !

I see another Amodu sheriff in Akpabio. For the fact that he was blackmailed by EFCC to join APC shows he never ever wished to be there but has to be there in body just to evade prosecution. Watch him decamp after the defeat of buhari.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
brown116:
but you re always standby to eat whatever poo buhari feed you.

Mynd44 rule 2.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio by ibibiofirstlady(f): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Godswill Akpabio, former Minority Leader of the Senate, has denied reports his relationship with Emmanuel Udom, Governor of Akwa Ibom State, is strained.

Emmanuel was largely unknown in political circles until 2013, when he was appointed Secretary to the State Government (SSG) by Akpabio. With Akpabio’s support, Udom went on to become Governor of the state two years later.

Akpabio was a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Governor at the time but he has formally defected to the All Progressives Congress (APC) — a move predated by rumours that he and his protégé had strained their relationship.

But when asked on Channels TV’s Politics Today if this was true, following his defection, Akpabio said: “No, no, no. I don’t have any issue with the current Governor of Akwa Ibom State, His Excellency Udom Gabriel Emmanuel. He remains my Governor, and a godfather to my children. I don’t have any issue with him.

“If there are local issues, these are things we can sit down on the table and resolve. And, for me, I think of the national interest. I believe strongly that with the challenges we’re having now, all hands should be on deck.

“So many people are being killed in Plateau, so many are being killed in Benue, so many are being killed in Taraba, so many in Taraba, Boko Haram has not abated, herdsmen clashing with farmers, South-East we have the IPOB, South-South militants are still not totally satisfied… We have challenges all over the country.”

Asked if it was true he was nursing the ambition of becoming Senate President, he said: “I don’t have any intention of becoming Senate President today. But I have every intention of becoming whatever God wants me to become.

“My name is Godswill, and I believe in the will of God. I believe so much more in the will of God more than the will of man.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/09/udom-emmanuel-remains-my-governor-and-godf
Akwa Ibom Dakada

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio by donbachi(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
Pdp,apc,akpabio and udom...all na different toilets same sh*t.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio by hammer6F: 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
Arysexy:
Akpabio is obviously playing games with APC and they don't know. See how he demarket them with the ills bedeviling the evil govt. Haha haha !

I see another Amodu sheriff in Akpabio. For the fact that he was blackmailed by EFCC to join APC shows he never ever wished to be there but has to be there in body just to evade prosecution. Watch him decamp after the defeat of buhari.

OR HE WANT PDP JACKAL to ease off him, so he can perfect his plan and unseat UDOM.

He must not know nothing about PDP JACKAL.

Re: Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio by teepain: 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Trust sycophants with their desire to profit from an imagined political feud.

Is it impossible for supporters of politicians on different sides of the political divides to support their candidates without calling each other names?

Republicans and Democrats canvass for support for their candidates without unnecessary rancour, why can't we emulate that.

I recall here how you were called names when you supported a new party sometimes back. Sadly, some of those who called you names back then are your 'friends' now because you now support their party. I will feel ashamed if I was one of them.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio by hammer6F: 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
WE WILL NOT STOP, UNTIL WE BRING AKPABIO DOWN.

HIS BEST BET, IS TO RETURN HOME TO THE PDP AND EVERYTHING WILL BE OK.

Re: Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio by BestWifeyAni: 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
All of them are the same......the only change their various platforms for their own selfish interests.
#BewareOfPolitrickians �
Re: Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio by 2LESS(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
capatainrambo:
what if akpabio is just deceiving apc.

what if he wants to amodu sheriff apc

My brother, you may have a point there!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
teepain:

Is it impossible for supporters of politicians on different sides of the political divides to support their candidates without calling each other names?

Republicans and Democrats canvass for support for their candidates without unnecessary rancour, why can't we emulate that.

I recall here how you were called names when you supported a new party sometimes back. Sadly, some of those who called you names back then are your 'friends' now because you now support their party. I will feel ashamed if I was one of them.
Well, I'm sure when people really understand Nigeria's politics they will appreciate that it isn't what you take personal.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio by 8stargeneral: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
Mumu talk shocked shocked
Re: Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio by Codes151(m): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Meanwhile, the news that the Godswill Akpabio International Stadium being renamed is completely false. Disregard it.

Udom and Akpabio have no problem, defection or no defection

And Udom will be reelected... #UdomTill2023
and you know this as a fact despite not knowing a thing about akwa ibom? Guy just comment responsibly
Re: Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio by bros856: 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
This nairaland seems to be PDP media house, I will stop being a nairalander because they are being partisan. I listened to Akpabio on channels tv politics today, that was not what he said. He never said Udom is his Governor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Has 99 Problems, But Twitter Not One Of Them - Fisayo Soyombo (Aljazeera) / Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason / 2023 Elections: MC Oluomo, Others Hold Strategy Meeting (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.