Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World (68786 Views)

African Countries With The Highest Divorce Rate / Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt / Zainab Lawal Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
Where is Eritrea on the list?
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by princesweetman2(m): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
haibe:
Arabs are the most beautiful people on earth. Not seeing them on our list makes me wonder why.

Arabs too.
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by adeoba2008(m): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
I just came here to book this. Beauty or no beauty. I love my wife. She is the most beautiful lady in this world.

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by Suplexx: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
haibe:
Arabs are the most beautiful people on earth. Not seeing them on our list makes me wonder why.

Probably.

Egyptian girls are more beautiful than Ethiopians. These people here don't travel. They just copy and paste

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by blingxx(m): 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
i thought I would find Croatian president here

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by Topmaike007(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
I love Brazil girls, dem go let you enjoy life, the banging chai you go like yourself...

nevertheless I rep my country #team Nigeria
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by boldone(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
Bouncingbabyboy:
no China.? Op u r racist grin grin grin
china ke

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by justpeehay(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by oooduancalmdown: 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
FisifunKododada:
Where is Germany? And Colombia should be No.2
That list is stupid. Beauty is not concentrated in one area. It is widely spread. Somebody will just decide to open one stupid thread. He did not even mention Asian girls. That is enough to label him racist

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by safarigirl(f): 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
yea they are really beautiful embarassed embarassed It such a pity we can't find such here in Nigerian undecided undecided
you are not exploring.

There is no kind of African woman you cannot find in Nigeria. Do you know of the Shuwa-Arabs in Borno? Check out the Indimi family for an idea. Even Fulani girls in Nigeria look like Ethiopians

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by safarigirl(f): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
Phewy:
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.scoopwhoop.com/amp/inothernews/countries-beautiful-women/

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.wonderslist.com/10-countries-with-the-most-beautiful-women/amp/

That's your own compilation, others won't think so, Nigeria is not even in the top 17, were is UK, Philippine?

the UK has some of the ugliest Caucasians in the world. There is nothing beautiful about them abeg

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by uniquetechng: 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
Suplexx:

Exactly, Egyptian girls are more beautiful than Ethiopians. These people here don't travel. They just copy and paste.
Mr. traveller, don't you think comparing Arabs to Ethiopians in terms of beautiful women score you as a village boy who has never left the door of his father's hut.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by Suplexx: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
Jeffobinna1:
Where is Russia and Sweden? Definitely wrong.

Russian girls are also very beautiful. Smart, fit and slim. But Egyptian girls are more beautiful than Russians. Boys and girls. Egyptians have great statures and height in addition.

I have been to these countries. I also have had a stop over in Addis Ababa.
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by Jidibia(m): 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ukraine should not be on the list. Where is Ethiopia and Dominican Republic?
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by derrydinny: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
if Venezuela isn't here then this list is a sham

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by muystoy(m): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
Those Latin American Girls can really fine, Brazil, Columbia, Mexico, Argentina and the rest of them, then Russia, Ukraine in no particular order, I'm speaking from experience though
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by excel101(m): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
We're talking of top10 countries that has the most beautiful women in the world, after ranking Nigeria as No.10, your reasons were;
1. More population of women than men
2. Nigeria has diverse culture and multi-ethnic group.
This is a typical Nigerian assessment.
The reality is that we're way way behind because of the hunger in town.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by oooduancalmdown: 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
boldone:
china ke
Funny enough, in America, there are more interracial marraiges between white males and Asian females than black males than white females

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by Suplexx: 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
uniquetechng:
Mr. traveller, don't you think comparing Arabs to Ethiopians in terms of beautiful women score you as a village boy who has never left the door of his father's hut.

Try to visit Cairo and stay around the City centre. Then you will come back to confess.

Arab women are not in TV and don't wear skimpy close. Just go and observe yourself. You can even go to Morocco. You will know what pretty faces really mean. Why do you think Cairo is the number one destination of tourism in Africa? You think it is only to see Pyramids?

Ethiopians are small and do not have great stature like the Egyptians. Egyptians are tall, slim, good hips and butts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by excel101(m): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
We're talking of top10 countries that has the most beautiful women in the world, after ranking Nigeria as No.10, your reasons were;
1. More population of women than men
2. Nigeria has diverse culture
This is a typical Nigerian assessment. Must Nigeria be in the list.
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by oooduancalmdown: 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
safarigirl:
the UK has some of the ugliest Caucasians in the world. There is nothing beautiful about them abeg
This is a flagrant lie
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by safarigirl(f): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

This is a flagrant lie
your opinion. Mine is also an opinion.

There is no such thing as 'fact' where beauty is concerned

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by RexTramadol1: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
DonroxyII:
Spain
Columbia
Ethiopia
USA

Brazil is a no no, God forbid u bang a transgender grin

Lol Spain dey o
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by uniquetechng: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
Suplexx:

Try to visit Cairo and stay around the City centre. Then you will come back to confess.

Arab women are not in TV and don't wear skimpy close. Just go and observe yourself. You can even go to Morocco. You will know what pretty faces really mean. Why do you think Cairo is the number one destination of tourism in Africa? You think it is only to see Pyramids?

Ethiopians are small and do not have great stature like the Egyptians. Egyptians are tall, slim, good hips and butts.
Egyptian women are not as beautiful as Ethiopians, I was in Cairo few months ago and I know everything about Egyptian women, and not all Ethiopian women are smallish in nature.
Ethiopian women are also blessed with great natural skin.
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by win2kwire: 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
Yeye lineup, imagine US and Naija in the list - Majority of Nigerian women wear wigs, fake hair and other odd stuff - they should be disqualified.

All 10 are in South America starting with Colombia! Forget European women including Spanish, they are unnatural. Asian women are too skinny and shapeless except for Koreans and Mongolians!
Russian, Ukranian and Eastern European women are attractive until the age of 28.

Ethiopian and Djibouti women are ok but for their fair skin, they go saggy quick - when a few were naked I have nearly said no.

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by skallion7(m): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
quickly:
Kenya,SA, Algeria etc get pass Nigeria @ jobless OP
which Kenya and SA, those girls with big forehead, their face looks like they were stung with bees and legs like elephantiasis victim

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by emmasege: 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
Suplexx:

You are right about Morocco. I met one Moroccan recently and she's exceptionally beautiful. I also saw a good number @ their airport, they are a beauty to behold. I think what Arab ladies have going for them is the mix of African, Arab & European traits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by skallion7(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ethiopians and Eritreas are the most beautiful
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by askorlogy: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
opera1:
Where is Nigeria??

You no dey read?? Go back to the beginning of the post
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by dokkyelele(f): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
If you have not seen another man far....you won’t know how yours is.
Nigeria.....Fir life

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by win2kwire: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
emmasege:
You are right about Morocco. I met one Moroccan recently and she's exceptionally beautiful. I also saw a good number @ their airport, they are a beauty to behold. I think what Arab ladies have going for them is the mix of African, Arab & European traits.

Their diet is bad and their skin goes bad in early 30s. Beauty expectancy of Arab women is really bad. Fast beauty and fade away.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 / Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion / Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.