Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? (1970 Views)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by BestDude: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
What are the gains of dating you?

Share, sincerely, why anyone should date you.

I will drop mine.

Typing...
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by BiafranBushBoy: 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
NOTHING

I mean practically NOTHING

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by Homeboiy: 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
I give you sex any day any time
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by agbonkamen(f): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
Firm Boobs always available for your view but no sucking, no kissing and No rubbing a tip grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by donbachi(m): 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
To manage your own disadvantage
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by samysmoothfresh: 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
agbonkamen:
Firm Boobs always available for your view but no sucking, no kissing and No rubbing a tip grin grin grin

which boobs you dey talk about undecided

abi no be you dey ur profile so?

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by Lonestar124: 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
Very transparent, easy going and full of temperance.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by agbonkamen(f): 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

which boobs you dey talk about undecided

abi no be you dey ur profile so?
so you didn't see firm booby chai you need a glass grin
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by Lonestar124: 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
Homeboiy:
I give you sex any day any time
This one has lost his tenacity cheesy
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by sarahade(f): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
Dating nothing o.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by nikkypearl(f): 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
agbonkamen:
can we see please

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by Goddyss(m): 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
You will get hidden wisdom..
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by samysmoothfresh: 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
agbonkamen:
so you didn't see firm booby chai you need a glass grin

no i didnt and yes, i already use glasses

what i saw are breasts not boobs or booby

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by NevetsIbot(m): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
I make fine artworks.... If she's a good girl to me.. I'll dedicate my time to make her a super fine one...

Plus.... I don't disturb people
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by MrErudite(m): 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
Love, Money, care and constant banging.... cool
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by DonroxyII: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
Enhanced Intelligent quotient
Intellectualism
foresight
Balance between Hardworking n Play
Street Smart
Uncommon Wizenry
Great Sex (Only if u want but u go want noni cheesy )

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by chiommy123(f): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
what kind of men are we raising bikonu? una no dey tire for sex

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by Centrallock: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
chiommy123:
biko were was sex raised here

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by Eleganza33(f): 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
No faking around me,pamper u with care, Miss loyalty, with me u wnt av to worry abt my wife/gf ex this her ex that, dnt lie to u...
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
agbonkamen:
shuu! kuku Kee me... tho, boobs Don't freak me, a trial will convince you. *winks*
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
chiommy123:
if not for s3x, you wouldn't have typed this.lol #peace.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
Eleganza33:
No faking around me,pamper u with care, Miss loyalty, with me u wnt av to worry abt my wife/gf ex this her ex that, dnt lie to u...

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by Eleganza33(f): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
Lol [quote author=TaLLeRBaLLeR post=70140277][/quote]
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
I don't have any advantage, just disadvantages.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
chiommy123:

Don't confuse boys with men. Boys always refer to sex at the slightest opportunity and man takes his time and engages you to understand how you mind works .

He sees in a woman more than a sex object, he sees another individual with whole he would want to spend time with and really dig deep into her world so they may share alot more than sex

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
Eleganza33:
Lol
what?
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by IamPlato(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2018

Huee you No De Sleep?
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by IamPlato(m): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
agbonkamen:

For What Na

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by Eleganza33(f): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
Esokwu m aju
TaLLeRBaLLeR:
what?
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
Eleganza33:
Esokwu m aju
translate please, I don't understand igbo language.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by IamPlato(m): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
nikkypearl:
can we see please

Shebi na Person Wey Get breast De Talk.

Na Chest She Get, not Even Common Pimples breast
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Dating You? by IamPlato(m): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
nikkypearl:
can we see please

Shebi na Person Wey Get breast De Talk.

Na Chest She Get, not Even Common Pimples breast

(1) (2) (Reply)

Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / null / Any Day My Husband Will Ask Me To Pay Half Of House Rent, I Will Pack My Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.