Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Why Is Female Sexual Assault Taken Seriously Than Male Sexual Assault? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Female Sexual Assault Taken Seriously Than Male Sexual Assault? (1684 Views)

Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? / Top Ways To Control Your Sexual Desires, No.2 And 6 Should Be Taken Seriously / This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Female Sexual Assault Taken Seriously Than Male Sexual Assault? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
milemimi93:

It is because of the following reasons:

1. The op is a fake feminist.

2. The op forces his feminism ideology on everyone.

3. The op is an overfed old man.

4. The op is a fvckwit.

5. The op is an ephebophile.

6. The op is an ass-licker.

7. The op is a married man who frequents romance section than family section looking for young girls to ass-lick. But the bad news is, 90% of females monikers on romance section are males in disguised.

8. The op is an animal.

9. The op is a confused old fo.ol.

10. The op is a bloody lair who lied that he has never forced anyone to become a feminist but yesterday is sh!t was exposed.

Myn44 ,Dominique, Mukina2 , Finestboi, Angryman, Lalasticlala
Re: Why Is Female Sexual Assault Taken Seriously Than Male Sexual Assault? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
1stNumeroUno:

Hmmm, let me leave this alone. Thought you wanna hear others opinion...

This particular incidence is what we can call a one-off. Which some crafty guy can even use to yansh the girl for the remaining days on camp. Do you want to compare the amount of sexual assault (subtle and aggressive) ladies face on the same camp?

But as I noted earlier, sexual assault is not palatable either way.

Enjoy your evening.

Jeez.. can't believe someone is defending sexual assault on a man because some men sexually harass ladies.

Just like saying because jungle justice is common it should become a norm or because a robber was caught and was freed the first time if he get caught the second time he should be freed.
Re: Why Is Female Sexual Assault Taken Seriously Than Male Sexual Assault? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

Madam, there are witnesses in this case so it's not non existence. The fact that the Lagos NYSC head is trying to settle the case instead of dismissing the lady also shows that it indeed happened. They're trying to calm the guy down.

and @your last words, male sexual assault happens on daily basis in large cities.. just stop commenting bullshîts on my threads because of sentiments.

I don't want to repeat myself.
It's amazing how some of you create threads, and simply because our opinions don't align, you'll start screaming "Don't comment on my thread" forgetting that we cannot all reason alike. Unfortunately for you, you can't stop me from commenting on your threads or quoting you when I feel the need. That said, sentiment didn't allow you look up the meaning of "almost non-existent", SMH.

Back to topic, you may say men get as sexual harassed as ladies, but realistically speaking, what percent of men get sexually assaulted on a daily basis as compared to the percentage of women? Let me help you, hypothetically, the percentage of men will be 1 out of 100 while that of women will be 99 out of 100. In other words, most women have gotten sexually assaulted by men at some point, but most men have never experienced what sexual assault is.
Re: Why Is Female Sexual Assault Taken Seriously Than Male Sexual Assault? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
kimbraa:
It's amazing how some of you create threads, and simply because our opinions don't align, you'll start screaming "Don't comment on my thread" forgetting that we cannot all reason alike. Unfortunately for you, you can't stop me from commenting on your threads or quoting you when I feel the need. That said, sentiment didn't allow you look up the meaning of "almost non-existent", SMH.

Back to topic, you may say men get as sexual harassed as ladies, but realistically speaking, what percent of men get sexually assaulted on a daily basis as compared to the percentage of women? Let me help you, hypothetically, the percentage of men will be 1 out of 100 while that of women will be 99 out of 100. In other words, most women have gotten sexually assaulted by men at some point, but most men have never experienced what sexual assault is.

Madam, where in my post did I say women aren't sexually assaulted?

What you just typed is irrelevant at the moment because we aren't talking about female assault here.

The fact that you're defending male sexual assault by a woman because women are also sexually assaulted shows how sentimental you are.

My thread was to point out the lame way the authorities are handling the case not bragging about who get harassed most between men and women.

If it was the guy that grabbed the lady's vaginä without her consent during that parade we all know what would've happened to him at that instance.

Drilled by soldiers
arrested or probably dismissed yet the same treatment isn't being meted out to this lady.
Re: Why Is Female Sexual Assault Taken Seriously Than Male Sexual Assault? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
kimbraa:

Sentiments always making you guys to type bullshît.
Re: Why Is Female Sexual Assault Taken Seriously Than Male Sexual Assault? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
kimbraa:

.. Nobody is disputing the fact that more women are sexually harassed. The issue now is why treating this case with kid glove? Assuming reverse was the case,will that guy still be in that camp? No. The fact that more women are being sexually harrased should not be a reason for not punishing the culprit in this matter.
Re: Why Is Female Sexual Assault Taken Seriously Than Male Sexual Assault? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
1stNumeroUno:
Because women are more vulnerable.

Finito

This has answered the question perfectly

1 Like

Re: Why Is Female Sexual Assault Taken Seriously Than Male Sexual Assault? by 1stNumeroUno: 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

Jeez.. can't believe someone is defending sexual assault on a man because some men sexually harass ladies.

Just like saying because jungle justice is common it should become a norm or because a robber was caught and was freed the first time if he get caught the second time he should be freed.

Ok... you're right.

wink
Re: Why Is Female Sexual Assault Taken Seriously Than Male Sexual Assault? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
Re: Why Is Female Sexual Assault Taken Seriously Than Male Sexual Assault? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
1stNumeroUno:

Ok... you're right.
wink

I'm dissapointed in you.
Re: Why Is Female Sexual Assault Taken Seriously Than Male Sexual Assault? by 1stNumeroUno: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

I'm dissapointed in you.

Ok, sorry no vex... wink
Re: Why Is Female Sexual Assault Taken Seriously Than Male Sexual Assault? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
1stNumeroUno:

Ok... you're right.
wink

I'm dissapointed in you.
Re: Why Is Female Sexual Assault Taken Seriously Than Male Sexual Assault? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
1stNumeroUno:

Ok, sorry no vex... wink
OK
Re: Why Is Female Sexual Assault Taken Seriously Than Male Sexual Assault? by MissRaine69(f): 4:59am On Aug 10, 2018
It’s not a case of “taken” seriously. There is a lot of stigma and shame attached to a male sexual assualt the questions over ones masculinity mean very few actually report the assault.
Re: Why Is Female Sexual Assault Taken Seriously Than Male Sexual Assault? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
It’s not a case of “taken” seriously. There is a lot of stigma and shame attached to a male sexual assualt the questions over ones masculinity mean very few actually report the assault.

The few that are reported aren't handled the same way a female assault is handled.

We should stop deceiving ourselves
Re: Why Is Female Sexual Assault Taken Seriously Than Male Sexual Assault? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
jenigurl:

Finito
This has answered the question perfectly
Sarcasm?
Re: Why Is Female Sexual Assault Taken Seriously Than Male Sexual Assault? by chiraqDemon(m): 7:54am On Aug 11, 2018
kimbraa:
He's very normal. Your answer is; it's because male sexual assault is almost non-existent.
Do you think a guy that has been assaulted will come out in the open and start telling everyone like girls do. Thanks shit makes me feel weak so we don't do it. I've been drugged and taken advantage of not once or twice but I couldn't come out in public cos of the shame. I know friends that have been assaulted too but we keep it under wraps cos of the shame. Even girls that understand what it means to be raped and how it makes you feel will not want to accept that it can happen to anybody and yet they'll be out here screaming foul.

Rape is not just drugging or forcing someone. Even when you make advances to a guy and he says no and you keep rubbing him to arouse him, that's sexual assault, the same thing that you girls will run to Twitter to call out. Everybody better change this mindset that female on male rape is non existent cos it happens more than you would like to accept, we just don't run around letting everyone know what happened to us.
Re: Why Is Female Sexual Assault Taken Seriously Than Male Sexual Assault? by chiraqDemon(m): 7:57am On Aug 11, 2018
NevetsIbot:

If I hear!!!

Vulnerability when it comes to assault someone sexually.
Slapping a lady on the bum is the same as slamming a guy on the phallus!!!
That's small. Now in Yankee if you compliment a girl that did not ask for your compliments, na yawa be that. Small ah babe you're hot, next thing your name is trending on their me too movement

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are Not The Only One She Is Sleeping With – If You Notice #10 Run / Ladies And Their Way Of Reasoning / Nigerians Dig Out Video Of Invictus Obi Bathing With Champagne On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.