Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC (37966 Views)

Kazeem Tanimu Replies APC About Atiku’s Citizenship Claims, Calls Them Lairs / Okorocha Replies APC, I’m Not A Bad Loser / “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Ngtimes: 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Senate President Bukola Saraki says he cannot “descend into the gutter” with the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

The senate president said this in response to the harsh comments Yekini Nabena, spokesman of APC, made about him.

In a statement issued earlier, Nabena described Saraki as a failure who swims in controversy.

He said having publicly humiliated his father and sister, Saraki’s betrayal did not come as a surprise to the ruling party.

But in his response issued by Yusuph Olaniyonu, his spokesman, Saraki said: “We can’t descend into the gutter with these characters”.

He added that the APC had not recovered from Tuesday’s attempt to subvert democracy.

Operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) had prevented lawmakers from gaining entrance to the national assembly.

The lawmakers on elected on the platform of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) had accused their APC counterparts of attempting to remove Saraki with the connivance of security operatives.

The ruling party has been mounting pressure on Saraki to step down since he defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) but the senate president said only two-thirds of his colleague can remove him.

http://www.thengtimes.com/2018/08/i-cant-descend-into-gutter-with-you.html?m=1

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by buhariguy(m): 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
The DSS prevented PDP lawmakers, on what ground? To impeach thief saraki,
By who? By APC senators, At where? From their residents.
And who brought dss,thugs and press as early as 6am? Only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist can answer this one.

The most funny part, thief saraki planned the world press conference before that unfaithful day, because he knew his plan will work and call for world press conference on Monday before that unfaithful Tuesday.

You can see how thief saraki is drowning,
He can't sustain this tempo of game, his end has come.

121 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
He or she who lays down with dogs will come up.with fleas

Well said sir

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
APC are just pained. They can't deal with the defection

303 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by CeeteeBoii(m): 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
Saraki,PDP and APC are mad together. They should stop all these nonsense and work on making Nigeria a better place to live in.

we don't give a hoot on who the ruling party or opposition party are. All we want is a GREAT NATION .

Saraki,am i communicating?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
But pdp is so happy with Akpabio’s defection and can deal with it abi? grin grin
Tell us more

61 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by reyscrub(m): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:

Sincerely speaking APC is not mature to manage a defection experience.

APC only derive pleasure in enjoying free state zone but lack tactical management skill to calm nerve in turbulence situation. That is why they make everything noisy to the public.

A part that cant manage his home affair can not manage the multi ethnicity and cultural diverse country like Nigeria.

Let APC gladiators learn from either opposition PDP at home or other advance politics player in another country.

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
4601CE:
But pdp is so happy with Akpabio’s defection and can deal with it abi? grin grin
Tell us more
..No they also are not happy for their lose but they re not going about it the way APC are ,fighting dirty,names calling and even wanting to frame people up. grin grin

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by buhariguy(m): 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
..No they also are not happy for their lose but they re not going about it the way APC are ,fighting dirty,names calling and even wanting to frame people up. grin grin
can't you see, it was thief saraki that is shouting about impeachment?
Where did you see those who wanted to impeach him? They were watching thief saraki drama on television.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by silibaba: 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
Go ahead saraki. We are solidly behind you
Make I dance skelewu for you jare....
Ngtimes:
Senate President Bukola Saraki says he cannot “descend into the gutter” with the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).
The senate president said this in response to the harsh comments Yekini Nabena, spokesman of APC, made about him.
In a statement issued earlier, Nabena described Saraki as a failure who swims in controversy.
He said having publicly humiliated his father and sister, Saraki’s betrayal did not come as a surprise to the ruling party.
But in his response issued by Yusuph Olaniyonu, his spokesman, Saraki said: “We can’t descend into the gutter with these characters”.
He added that the APC had not recovered from Tuesday’s attempt to subvert democracy.
Operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) had prevented lawmakers from gaining entrance to the national assembly.
The lawmakers on elected on the platform of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) had accused their APC counterparts of attempting to remove Saraki with the connivance of security operatives.
The ruling party has been mounting pressure on Saraki to step down since he defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) but the senate president said only two-thirds of his colleague can remove him.

http://www.thengtimes.com/2018/08/i-cant-descend-into-gutter-with-you.html?m=1

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by mercenary: 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ooooooooouch! Dr Saraki be giving APC serious punch lines

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by msquarewld(m): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
Of course, I don't really expect any less from Saraki. He is always running away for people to clear the mess he jointly created with them. Just like He left PDP the last time. He ran back to PDP after other members have removed it from gutter. I wonder what will happen when they fall into the gutter again. My take is that saraki is that typical friend that only knows you when the going is good. If the like of Saraki and desperate Atiku are what PDP has to offer us in 2019. I will just stay in my house. I'm not of the school of thought that believe in choosing between greater evil and lesser evil. Our country's population negates that ideology. Non of the present crop of politician is worth my sweat let alone my blood.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by dlondonbadboy: 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
grin grin.

King SARAKI...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by StillX10(m): 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
Naso o Saraki you can't go down with them

18 Likes

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by NoToAutocracy: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
Unlike Oshiomhole, people who talk less have the most brainpower.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by BlackPantherxXx: 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
Saraki embodies plenty of the principles of The Prince and 48 Laws of Power.

He fights dirty but you would never ever see that ugly side in public.

1. He heard he would be questioned for arming the cultists who eventually robbed the bank. He went public FIRST and spun the narrative so many gullible youth fell for. The Police never ever said the robbers stole for him. They said he armed them for political campaigns. Kwara residents would confirm/deny that for you...ask.

2. The NASS invasion had only PDP Senators present...i can bet Saraki staged it and he successfully deceived gullible youth and further tarnished the image of the government.

Dino and Murray Bruce are his houseboys who he instructs to do the dirty work for him. Using that sister of Asari Dokubo was a masterstroke too, winning female sympathy (weak gender but brave to face guns)

Buhari is just not smart enough to beat him at this game

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by dreamwords: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
Afonjas wont like this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by AdesegunSanni89: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
Saraki you are already in the mud. SOAB

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by tommykiwi(m): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
Finishing!
Saraki - 5
APCHIT- 0

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by israelmao(m): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
Oloye,kadan kadan.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by HypocriticalMod: 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
Oshey! Double Dirty Politician
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by worlexy(m): 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
Smart, intelligent Saraki, he doesn't exchange abusive words neither does he use foul language on his enemies/opponents like most politicians, he rather focuses his attention on beating his opponent with the use of intellects that's why he will always defeat them. Saraki, the Messi and Ronaldo combined of Nigeria Politics!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Maxymilliano(m): 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
I thought apc consoled themselves with akpabio!

Why the unending tears over saraki?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by KissyDaniel: 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
Saraki is not taking bull rap from anyone anymore

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by point5: 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
Saraki ma man..abeg sens no go kee u..oshomole now be like ..Dr. how is d BP?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by brexit: 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
I PITY THIS YOUNG MAN WHO IS WIDELY KNOWN AS A BETRAYER

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Navalsadiq(m): 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
He is not even a fool flesh Nigerian

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sabo Mohammed-Nakudu Withdraws Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State / Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.