Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC (37967 Views)

Kazeem Tanimu Replies APC About Atiku’s Citizenship Claims, Calls Them Lairs / Okorocha Replies APC, I’m Not A Bad Loser / “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by jogojogo: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Which Police report? I read it. But i can bet my life you didn't. If you did and you still wrote that, your English teacher needs to be hanged

Your are ninco..mpo.op for posting the thra.sh up there:
The Inspector-General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, has accused Lawal Daura of gross violation of Nigerian Constitution in Tuesday's barricade of the National Assembly by State Security Service operatives.

In a report on the controversial incident prepared for Acting President Yemi Osinbajo on Wednesday, Mr Idris said Mr Daura was working for some politicians for selfish interest, but did not name the accomplices.

He said Mr Daura did not consult with other security agencies before ordering the siege, and questioned the validity of a security report that allegedly anticipated a violence at the parliament.

Mr Daura was sacked by Mr Osinbajo on Tuesday afternoon. He was immediately handed over to the police for further interrogation, after unathorised deployment of SSS officers that sparked nationwide outrage and condemnation.

Mr Idris said the police have been interrogating Mr Daura in Garki, Abuja, since he was arrested.

The report, seen by PREMIUM TIMES, was signed by Mr Idris on August 8, but it was not immediately clear whether Mr Osinbajo has received it.
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by jogojogo: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
jogojogo:

The Inspector-General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, has accused Lawal Daura of gross violation of Nigerian Constitution in Tuesday's barricade of the National Assembly by State Security Service operatives.

In a report on the controversial incident prepared for Acting President Yemi Osinbajo on Wednesday, Mr Idris said Mr Daura was working for some politicians for selfish interest, but did not name the accomplices.

He said Mr Daura did not consult with other security agencies before ordering the siege, and questioned the validity of a security report that allegedly anticipated a violence at the parliament.

Mr Daura was sacked by Mr Osinbajo on Tuesday afternoon. He was immediately handed over to the police for further interrogation, after unathorised deployment of SSS officers that sparked nationwide outrage and condemnation.

Mr Idris said the police have been interrogating Mr Daura in Garki, Abuja, since he was arrested.

The report, seen by PREMIUM TIMES, was signed by Mr Idris on August 8, but it was not immediately clear whether Mr Osinbajo has received it.
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by durableking: 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
hahahahahahaa na wao this is nigeria
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by BlackPantherxXx: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
jogojogo:

jogojogo's father is a nincompoop.
[s]Your are ninco..mpo.op for posting the thra.sh up there:

The report, seen by PREMIUM TIMES, was signed by Mr Idris on August 8, but it was not immediately clear whether Mr Osinbajo has received i[/s]t.

How does "selfish interests " exonerate Saraki? Kai, this one is not redeemable cry
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by jogojogo: 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
jogojogo:

And yes a Zombie believed that the accomplice/politician here must be Saraki; what a casted brain!!!
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by splendourlinus: 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
this is serious, mehn this is so serious
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Belluchii: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
It's not new that Saraki is always moving from one party to the other in search for greener pasture, he is a politician with no electoral value, he has for so long lost his integrity , he is a man who can cause problem in this country to achieve his aims, its glaring that the selfish saraki is drowning,
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by jogojogo: 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

How does "selfish interests " exonerate Saraki? Kai, this one is not redeemable cry

And how come you insist it must be Saraki? You are demented and your case is hopeless. A frustrated zombie with a brain casted and designed to reason in a specific way. I now know that Saraki is the only politician in Nigeria.
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by BlackPantherxXx: 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
jogojogo:

Jojojogo to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother :
And how come you insist it must be Saraki? You are demented and your case is hopeless. A frustrated zombie with a brain casted and designed to reason in a specific way. I now know that Saraki is the only politician in Nigeria.

My condolences...now i understand your plight.
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by Akanapiaigwe: 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

mynd44 lalasticlala seun
this guy is out playing you guys by editing and insulting the hell out of nairalanders yet nothing is done

cc
Seun

Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by jogojogo: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

It takes no time to know half dead maggots and millipedes like BlackPantherxXx putting on human clothing but actually evolved from the generations of pigs, then apes and now metarmophosing into half dead maggot. No condolence to you rather a big congratulations cos you are far less in worth than a half dead maggot or millipede.
Re: I Can’t Descend Into The Gutter With You, Saraki Replies APC by BlackPantherxXx: 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
jogojogo:

It takes no time to know half dead maggots and millipedes like BlackPantherxXx putting on human clothing but actually evolved from the generations of pigs, then apes and now metarmophosing into half dead maggot. No condolence to you rather a big congratulations cos you are far less in worth than a half dead maggot or millipede.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fact Check: For Every 150 NBA Players, 100 Are Nigerians - Peter Obi / Sabo Mohammed-Nakudu Withdraws Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.