Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,992 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Can You Allowed Your Wife Ex To Give Her Money For Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allowed Your Wife Ex To Give Her Money For Help (519 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allowed Your Wife Ex To Give Her Money For Help by jendol07(m): 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
Some time in life you never can tell what will happen in the next years to come.life tend to change even when you don’t expect it to change.

Now the Question i.......
Read more from.......
http://focusnewsng.com/2018/08/09/what-will-you-do-if-your-wife-ex-gave-her-money-to-assist-you/

Re: Can You Allowed Your Wife Ex To Give Her Money For Help by DonroxyII: 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
Wife answer Na NO GF , yes, she collect and we spend it together !
Re: Can You Allowed Your Wife Ex To Give Her Money For Help by chiommy123(f): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
I won't allow my hubby collect money from his Ex oh. his relations or mine should be able to help.
Re: Can You Allowed Your Wife Ex To Give Her Money For Help by donbachi(m): 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
She will pack and join him
Re: Can You Allowed Your Wife Ex To Give Her Money For Help by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
No man would do that,. Note I said man but a boy would I guess
Re: Can You Allowed Your Wife Ex To Give Her Money For Help by Bluezy13(m): 12:10am On Aug 10, 2018
The caption reads: "Can You Allowed Your Wife Ex To GIVE Her Money For Help"

While the posters above me give answers to the unknown question:
"Can You Allow Your Wife To COLLECT Money For Help From her Ex??"

Reason why lazy youths fail exams...
They end up answering questions they set by and for themselves instead of that required by their tutors.
Re: Can You Allowed Your Wife Ex To Give Her Money For Help by abiolamitodun(m): 5:50am On Aug 10, 2018
chiommy123:
I won't allow my hubby collect money from his Ex oh. his relations or mine should be able to help.
hmmm Omo daada...Ku lakai
Re: Can You Allowed Your Wife Ex To Give Her Money For Help by chiommy123(f): 5:53am On Aug 10, 2018
abiolamitodun:
hmmm Omo daada...Ku lakai
onye nka asinoghini bikonu
Re: Can You Allowed Your Wife Ex To Give Her Money For Help by abiolamitodun(m): 6:18am On Aug 10, 2018
chiommy123:
onye nka asinoghini bikonu
don't understand u...boh all I meant there was....good child..good thinking
Re: Can You Allowed Your Wife Ex To Give Her Money For Help by chiommy123(f): 6:48am On Aug 10, 2018
abiolamitodun:

don't understand u...boh all I meant there was....good child..good thinking
tnz dear. I meant there was what are you saying pls
Re: Can You Allowed Your Wife Ex To Give Her Money For Help by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 10, 2018
Cant write good english yet u wan blog. Ode
Re: Can You Allowed Your Wife Ex To Give Her Money For Help by chinchonglee(m): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2018
yes I would...she is free to collect since I can't provide..

(1) (Reply)

First Ten Nairalanders To Drop Their Numbers Get 100 Naira Card / Hot Abuja Girls & Sugar Mummies Hook Ups / This Present Woman’s Weight Reduction Story Is Stunning (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.