Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

“put Ego Aside And Submit” –newly Married Gideon Okeke Gives Men Marriage Advise - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “put Ego Aside And Submit” –newly Married Gideon Okeke Gives Men Marriage Advise (729 Views)

Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue White Wedding Pictures / Gideon Okeke And Chidera Udueze Traditional Wedding Photos / Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“put Ego Aside And Submit” –newly Married Gideon Okeke Gives Men Marriage Advise by nigeriapenmedia: 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2018

Actor Gideon Okeke, who had his traditional wedding in April this year, seems to be enjoying the marriage experience and has some words of advice for men regarding marriage.

The actor shared a photo of himself enjoying boiled corn and pear served by his wife and told men that a wife is a sacred job.

He advised them to put “ego aside and submit” and they will see themselves “levitate” as the woman will “sandpaper you to perfection”.

See more photos below...

Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/put-ego-aside-and-submit-newly-married-gideon-okeke-gives-men-marriage-advise-html/

Lalasticla
Re: “put Ego Aside And Submit” –newly Married Gideon Okeke Gives Men Marriage Advise by nigeriapenmedia: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
Re: “put Ego Aside And Submit” –newly Married Gideon Okeke Gives Men Marriage Advise by xendra: 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
cheesy cheesy make men when get sense dey tell those when never get sense
Re: “put Ego Aside And Submit” –newly Married Gideon Okeke Gives Men Marriage Advise by LuvU2: 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
Gideon is bae ❤
Re: “put Ego Aside And Submit” –newly Married Gideon Okeke Gives Men Marriage Advise by Duru009(m): 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
LuvU2:
Gideon is bae ❤

I like you !
Re: “put Ego Aside And Submit” –newly Married Gideon Okeke Gives Men Marriage Advise by LuvU2: 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
Duru009:

I like you !
smileysmiley
Re: “put Ego Aside And Submit” –newly Married Gideon Okeke Gives Men Marriage Advise by Duru009(m): 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
LuvU2:
smileysmiley

Yes I do

I'm kevin

(1) (Reply)

Comedy Video: Broda Shaggi And Smo Lion Are Angry With Aunty Shaggi(watch Video) / Ebuka And Wife Celebrates 3rd Tradiversary In Beautiful Photo / Davido Took Me As A Brother From Day One – Mayorkun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.