Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige (46258 Views)

Nigerians Know That Politicians Are Thieves, Yet Still Vote For Them - Amaechi / Mahdi Shehu: Nigeria Now Under Seige, Nobody Is Safe / CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by KingRabota: 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
I other words Daura was set up for a patsy
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by Roger3D(m): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
bloodykiller:
grin

where are those shameless ragtag bastard useless hungry wretched vagabonds that are accusing saraki
especially that wretched gworo seller that is pursuing Aminat508 up and down

useless shameless things
good will always triumph over evil and Insha'Allah Buhari will Definitely be hanged on the gallows of ICC after a shameless loose in 2019

cc

ngeneukwenu
seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot
midolian the gworo seller

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
quote me and die amen
Sheik isa abubakar insha Allahu amin.
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by Kennitrust(m): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
Is it breaking news
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by Cowbuhari: 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
D1official:
Just as it happened In d scriptures, they will kill themselves by themselves grin grin.
While we Biafrans seat nd watch.
There shall be no peace for the wicked.

zoo must fall nwanne grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by Abooh: 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
Another PDP formulated reports

1 Like

Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by Throwback: 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
itsme9jaG:
Did you read the letter your summary and content of the letter are totally different. Why are we like this in Nigeria

Politics has totally destroyed our society.

Some men need to feed with political offices, so they need to do all within their power to exert control over the gullible.
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by Daboomb: 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
I smell poo-poo!

So, this report gives him a 'legitimate reason' to do what he does, meaning this is not Treason?
The same report now condemns him because he did not share the information and did not inform the Presidency!

Hmmmmm..... "Fall Guy gets Soft Landing" is always an a Set-Up.

Next time, just make sure the target does not escape. Period.
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by israelmao(m): 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
Daura Lawal must surely go down with some people.
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by RexTramadol1: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
bloodykiller:
grin

where are those shameless ragtag bastard useless hungry wretched vagabonds that are accusing saraki
especially that wretched gworo seller that is pursuing Aminat508 up and down

useless shameless things
good will always triumph over evil and Insha'Allah Buhari will Definitely be hanged on the gallows of ICC after a shameless loose in 2019

cc

ngeneukwenu
seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot
midolian the gworo seller

Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
quote me and die amen

You're sounding like my guy Isa Abubakar.

Now lets see their new rebuttal for 30k

Senseless bunch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by FarahAideed: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
They even spelt whip as weep ..what a shame
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by cj4someone(m): 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
How is that affecting my spinal cord.

Shameless custodians of our dear country, Nigeria.

I have since given up on getting protected, getting a better job in this country.

And that's why I have turned to Freelancing.

See my signature for my recent earnings.
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by evansjeff(m): 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
angry
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by Abooh: 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
Another PDP formulated report
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by StudentsNG: 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
I can't believe I just wasted my 5 minutes reading this thrash!

Nigeria's biggest problem is INCOMPETENCE.
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by orjir59(m): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
APC supporters,una don see una life
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by tola9jaa: 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
AGAIN, THE NORTH MAKES A GREAT LESSON TO BIGOTS.....

On the saga of the sacked boss of the State Security Service (SSS), Mallam Lawal Daura, a wise man made this very sobering observation today, that:

"A Christian Acting President from the south, acting on the instructions of a Muslim President from the north, sacked the head of the SSS who is a Muslim from the President's hometown in the north, and then replaced him with a Christian from the south. But yet there were no northerners or northern Muslims complaining or wailing that they have been shortchanged, rather they all applauded the sack of the man, and even lamented that the sacked DG of the SSS was a saboteur of the administration of their kinsman. And they were even sharing the profile of the new head of the SSS on their social media pages in spite of the fact that he is a Christian from the south."

AND MY TAKE? Well, here.....

I agree and subscribe to that observation on the mark of 100%!

After studying and knowing how different groups in the country react differently to situations of this nature, I shudder and even shiver when I imagine or think what the story or situation would have been now if the sacked DG of the SSS was not a Muslim nor a northerner and was replaced by a Muslim from the north.....

Ahhhhhhhhh..... From yesterday to till forever, the social media, newspapers and radio and television stations would have been on fire with comical, senseless and baseless wailings of marginalization, Islamization and blah blah blah blah blah...... In fact, "that association" would have quickly issued a press release since yesterday condemning the sack and replacement. And, perhaps, they might have followed it up with another round of a hypocritical "peaceful" demonstration!

All across the world (but especially in Nigeria), bigots have a guiding philosophy that proudly says: WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER IS NOT GOOD FOR THE GOOSE!

*Cham Faliya Sharon*

1 Like

Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by Opinionated: 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
Seun you should apologize to Nigerians for the fake headline.

1 Like

Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by chronique(m): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
modelmike7:
DIFFERENT news everyday.
We will read the 5th version tomorrow.
This is Nigeria!

Now, see how 'Mr Transmission Transmission' (someone they can curse '25' hours of the day and have been calling for his sack like forever) will be a national HERO to wailers and Igbos, just like FFK (that said he gave it to Mrs Ojukwu's wife left right and center as e dey hot), Apostle and Reno will always be their Messiah!
Bunch of hypocrites!(They only read the headlines)
God bless the True Igbos and not those troublemakers!

.........Signed Joe Igbokwe!

How has what you posted here, made any iota of sense to you? Or you were so much in a hurry to post and forgot to crosscheck what you posted?
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by kabarka(m): 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
Names plz and am sure senate majority leader is number 1
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by Moneytize: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
These wailers are getting worse by the day, I cant find where any APC members was mentioned in that write up. All they just did was to read the title and start wailing uncontrollably ....hmnn, na wa o undecided

5 Likes

Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by Opinionated: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
engineerboat:
bad day to be a BMC crew.

IGP this fire that you are setting

seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot
midolian
buhariguy

OVER TO YOU

Read the report Ó. APC not mentioned. Politicians accused not a party.
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by NnamdiN: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
Why did you guys change the former headline?
Is NL pro government?
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by Daboomb: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
D1official:
Just as it happened In d scriptures, they will kill themselves by themselves grin grin.
While we Biafrans seat nd watch.
There shall be no peace for the wicked.

The 'Zoo' has not fallen, despite all the threats and braggings of that Coward Nnamdi Cownu.
The Sun has not risen since 1967, except in the same shyte-hole.

What da-phuck?

2 Likes

Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by chronique(m): 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
ikaboy:
concocted report.

You're thinking right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Son Backs Aged Woman To Vote In Edo / Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon / Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.