Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige (46243 Views)

Nigerians Know That Politicians Are Thieves, Yet Still Vote For Them - Amaechi / Mahdi Shehu: Nigeria Now Under Seige, Nobody Is Safe / CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
If this report is genuine; then it is a very sad day for Nigerian intelligence and its civil service; imagine such highly sensitive and confidential document already in the public domain - probably even before the Ag. President gets his own copy.

1 Like

Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by justtoodark: 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
chaii....look better english....

the day i start writting english like this,please,shoot me.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by Mynd44: 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

I am not in support of the Government but it's very obvious there are a lot of compromised people.

It was a deliberate action. I won't say more

Cc throwback.

Lets stand firm for the truth, no matter the bans and bias
It wasn't deliberate.

I didn't read through. I added it and then I went to read it and found out the issues.

The title was corrected, post modified and the OP banned

2 Likes

Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by EMMANUEL69: 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
This badly written report could not have come fom the IG. The language is terrible and I am sure that Police Force headquarters would soon denounce it as being fake.
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by Opinionated: 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
Mynd44:

It wasn't deliberate.

I didn't read through. I added it and then I went to read it and found out the issues.

Speechless.
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by OMEGA009(m): 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
The IG can never write an official letter with comic sans font. Nigerians, use your head.

Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by Opinionated: 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
OMEGA009:
The IG can never write an official letter with comic sans font. Nigerians, use your head.

Which font could he have used?
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by BlackPantherxXx: 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
Mynd44:

It wasn't deliberate.

Thanks a lot Mynd44 for the clarification.

I know you are not biased because you have banned me severally for being overzealous in championing Yoruba interests (your own tribe)

Modelmike...throwback. if its Mynd44, i trust the guy to be fair.

There's a thread on Sango & homosexuality, he made mistakes and was severely scolded. Funny thing is, the insults were left to stand.

I don't favour PDP / APC, i am always objective.

Mynd44....go and sin no more. Takes maturity to admit you were wrong especially publicly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by maduxs: 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
Police can lie for Africa. The only police I will believe is the only one in the mortuary
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

I know you are not biased because you have banned me severally for being overzealous in championing Yoruba interests (your own tribe)

There's a thread on Sango & homosexuality, he made mistakes and was severely scolded. Funny thing is, the insults were left to stand.

Mynd44....go and sin no more.
Yes bro.
He is someone i really do have a huge respect for here too.
He added back my 1st comment on the thread also that was previously taken down.
And I understood the part of it that was taken out.
That was a mistake that can happen in the line of duty sometimes.
I know him never to be biased from day one.
End of DISCUSSION about that on this thread.
We will meet on another thread bro.
I am never a party person too, we have lots of thieves and corrupt souls both in APC and PDP, it is ONLY President Buhari that I can vouch for till death out of all politicians in Nigeria, for personal reasons!
Respect to Mynd44.
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by Opinionated: 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Mynd44....go and sin no more.

Not reading stuff before publishing is incredible. Not even in 1450.
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by frankwyte: 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
I laughed after reading the so called report because of the following....
1) The report did not trace anything to anybody except Daura
2) It said he acted with some persons but never named any
3) It is one way skewed and written without intelligence and facts
4) It end intends to divert the public attention and cover up certain facts
5) Remainber the latest DSS Ag boss claiming to follow the rule of law and review some existing cases of unlawful detentions... So, why now? Is PMB unaware of this issues b4?
The conclusion is this... The FG is acting a script and the APC is fully aware because they weren't at the venue just like PMB is also away to divert attention from him... But this isn't pretty good for our democracy.
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by klax(m): 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
Cowbuhari:
wink

yooloba muslims will not like dix grin grin grin

transmision IG is working for saraki grin grin

the robbery at edo state today was perpetrated by saraki and his bois grin grin

the failure of buhari in governance is all the fault of saraki grin grin

Sai barber sai barber sai barber grin grin grin

Nairaland residence zombies over to y'all

Thanks bro. I swear God must have cursed all apc members because I have never seen a sect of people or may I called them a cult who always live on blaming others for everything.

Very sure the robbery today in Edo state must be Saraki who orderd it I'm waiting for IG and apc to say so.
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by Roger3D(m): 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
[s][/s]
Dem ban you ba? grin
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by Throwback: 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Mynd44....go and sin no more. Takes maturity to admit you were wrong especially publicly.

Good response from Mynd44.

My first page comment was also restored.
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by olajizz01(m): 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
Cowbuhari:
wink

yooloba muslims will not like dix grin grin grin

transmision IG is working for saraki grin grin

the robbery at edo state today was perpetrated by saraki and his bois grin grin

the failure of buhari in governance is all the fault of saraki grin grin

Sai barber sai barber sai barber grin grin grin

Nairaland residence zombies over to y'all
Wailer,tell us where it was mention in the reports that APC senators were behind the seen,Op wanted you to wail tonight,that was the reason he/she changed the topic to what you wanted to hear.
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
Throwback:

Good response from Mynd44.

My first page comment was also restored.
Same with mine.
The very 1st comment on the thread.
Respect to Mynd44.
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
olajizz01:
Wailer,tell us where it was mention in the reports that APC senators were behind the seen,Op wanted you to wail tonight,that was the reason he/she changed the topic to what you wanted to hear.
You are right, and that has been fixed by the mod.
The OP has been banned for false news.
Goodnight!
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by kpolli(m): 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
OEPHIUS:

The Inspector General of Police Ibrahim Idris has released a report from findings on the disgraceful event that occurred at the National Assembly facilities on Tuesday the 7th of August where operatives of the Department of State Security Services barricaded the entrance of the complex barring lawmakers from entering.

In what has been described as a legislative coup by political analysts, the barricade was another failed ploy to change the National Assembly leadership. The Director of the DSS Lawal Daura was subsequently sacked later that day by acting President Yemi Osinbajo and an investigation was launched to uncover the motives and the actors behind the disgraceful attack on the democratic institution.

The IGP’s report confirms the wide suspicion that the Former DSS Director was playing a role orchestrated by “...highly placed politicians to achieve selfish political goals hence his unilateral and unlawful decision to invade the National Assembly Complex...

The report further claims that the sacked DG of DSS was still undergoing interrogation under house arrest in a private property at Garki, Abuja.

Who reviewed document before it was sent out?
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by Extragreen: 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
I don't know but the deliberate misleading header of this topic is quite shocking! As much as we have had enough of these two parties APC and

PDP, this action shows how much compromised a lot of the so called "intelligent" social media influencers are just a bunch of thieves who aren't

different from their sponsors-politicians. They are are all just looking for cheap popularity and not concern whatsoever about the true forward

movement Nigeria. Honestly, to deter other people from peddling rumors and heating up the polity, the OP should atleast be BANNED. The

difference between the header and content were just too parallel and a deliberate attempt to introduce confusion into the system. While I

commend the MODs for rectifying the misleading information (FAKE NEWS) by an obviously biased OP, they will do well to complete the good

work and ban the OP. S/He should be flagged as well and it will demonstrate the focus of NL to ensure the youth yearning to change things are

given to reality of the facts. All said and done, come 2019, it is time to get rid of these two parties irrespective of what guise they come in but

we will not do it along the lines of propaganda!

2 Likes

Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by Zinnykel0147(m): 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
damola1:
What sort of font is this from igp office

Walahi d font doesn't look ideal for the office of IG. At least "times roman" 4 better pass
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by Zinnykel0147(m): 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
OMEGA009:

Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by AreaFada2: 11:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
Very funny report. grin cheesy

Me wey I nor even sabi English, I spotted Gbagaun all over report. Does it mean no nobody proof-reads letters from the Presidency to NASS, from IGP's Office to the Presidency, etc? shocked shocked
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by Innov8ve1: 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
wash
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by Innov8ve1: 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
No facts, just bullshiit, the useless IGP cant prove the connection of the socalled highly placed politicians with the seige on National assembly. they have no freaking evidence neither do they have a confession from daura that a particular senator made him send his boys to block the National assembly. Jokers they think they can fool us with some cooked up report, smh. the presidency was well aware of the seige
www.naijadailyfeed.com
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
The IGP should be relieved of his duty

He is incompetent
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by vineyardfarms: 11:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
THEY SHOULD HAVE KEPT HIM IN PRISON
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by Throwback: 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
pawesome:
Ghen ghen

Watch and see.. Tomorrow de will deny it

Painment can now begin...
Some people won't be able to sleep this nite

Must one accept what it never identified as his own or originating from him?

It is left for those who posted the document to tell us where it was sourced from.

By the way, the OP disregarded the contents of his own attached documents, and began telling false tales while still attributing it to the same police report that did not contain such tales.

The OP has already been banned for his deliberate propaganda. Only those whose propaganda attempt was cut short will stay awake tonight to conspire on another new propaganda with which to deceive the public.
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by boringnigerian: 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
Dont just tell us "highly placed politicians"...

Tell us exactly which politicians!
Re: IG Report Confirms that Politicians ordered Senate Seige by InvertedHammer: 12:24am On Aug 10, 2018
OEPHIUS:

The Inspector General of Police Ibrahim Idris has released a report from findings on the disgraceful event that occurred at the National Assembly facilities on Tuesday the 7th of August where operatives of the Department of State Security Services barricaded the entrance of the complex barring lawmakers from entering.

In what has been described as a legislative coup by political analysts, the barricade was another failed ploy to change the National Assembly leadership. The Director of the DSS Lawal Daura was subsequently sacked later that day by acting President Yemi Osinbajo and an investigation was launched to uncover the motives and the actors behind the disgraceful attack on the democratic institution.

The IGP’s report confirms the wide suspicion that the Former DSS Director was playing a role orchestrated by “...highly placed politicians to achieve selfish political goals hence his unilateral and unlawful decision to invade the National Assembly Complex...

The report further claims that the sacked DG of DSS was still undergoing interrogation under house arrest in a private property at Garki, Abuja.

/
That is a very quick investigation and inference.

The event happened on Monday. He started investigation on Tuesday and had the report by Wednesday. Then turned the report to the public on Thursday. Wow!!!

NPF is a joke.

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) / Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East / Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.