Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... (109478 Views)

Beware Of Telegram Punters That Might Be Scammers / How To Identify Fake Bet9ja FIXED MATCH Tipster / Beware Of Telegram Channel: 49jaclortricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Mecky1512: 4:39am On Aug 30, 2019
Stepping up...

This one will give free lecture, morning prayers, motivational speeches and sermon on several issues including finance management. From his lectures, he mentioned that fixed matches can only happen at most once a month. He will advice you against every other scammer out there and tips on how to identify them.

From the beginning of this month, I have followed his course outline and attended all his lectures.

Mid of the month, he sent a screenshot of the mail he got from his supposed superiors concerning the month's fixed odd. He shared the letter he received in the channel. So the supposed fixed match for this month, they are expected to pay like $180,000 for the supposed club managers and players and stuffs like that. The money was shared to about 40 participating countries. Thereafter he sent a proof of supposed payment their team have made for the game (Western Union). He updates the channel on every step along the way. People will be begging him to join his VIP but my guy will gladly tell you to keep your money till it's time for booking.
After his supposed due process have been completed. He now starts selling slot for the fixed match. A slot costs 13,550 for Nigerians. He has a supposed number of people he needs per slot. First batch was opened and it was fully booked. Second same and third. Yesterday he posted for Final batch of slots.
If you ask for bank details and it's not 9:30am yet, he will tell you to wait till 9:30 am before his payment channel will be opened. And I forgot to add that the fixed odd is 600+...(lol)

If it turns out he is a scammer also (which I would want to believe) then I respect his skills. He must be a full time, hardworking and creative scammer. He deserves some accolades.

Is it really worth the risk?

Is there anyone that have had any experience with this guy?
#Polaris

5 Likes

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by sparkln: 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
I've had experience with guys like that before... just watching them until I read about the ordeal of some of their victims. Some will even show their pictures with bible in their hand.
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by kinggSamuel(m): 6:13am On Sep 12, 2019
Guys what of the guy softbet telegram his usernme is flintemmah
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by alarm4: 9:49am On Sep 12, 2019
Yankee Tips
Confirm bet
All the Kenya tips
Youngstaa-Betin/bet9ja visual Account mgt
Powerbet100%
Robin lucas
Betlegend
Kingman
3 Odd prediction... And so on
Some will even share a link of ponograph of sex worker
Many of them to be mention
But the best way not fall for the conny lies is to follow there thier free Tips post that all.... Dont ever in your life join the for thier fake to be VVIP
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by uthlaw: 3:14am On Sep 25, 2019
kinggSamuel:
Guys what of the guy softbet telegram his usernme is flintemmah
na thief scam me of 14k

2 Likes

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Keemkarr(m): 9:27am On Sep 25, 2019
Mecky1512:
Stepping up...

This one will give free lecture, morning prayers, motivational speeches and sermon on several issues including finance management. From his lectures, he mentioned that fixed matches can only happen at most once a month. He will advice you against every other scammer out there and tips on how to identify them.

From the beginning of this month, I have followed his course outline and attended all his lectures.

Mid of the month, he sent a screenshot of the mail he got from his supposed superiors concerning the month's fixed odd. He shared the letter he received in the channel. So the supposed fixed match for this month, they are expected to pay like $180,000 for the supposed club managers and players and stuffs like that. The money was shared to about 40 participating countries. Thereafter he sent a proof of supposed payment their team have made for the game (Western Union). He updates the channel on every step along the way. People will be begging him to join his VIP but my guy will gladly tell you to keep your money till it's time for booking.
After his supposed due process have been completed. He now starts selling slot for the fixed match. A slot costs 13,550 for Nigerians. He has a supposed number of people he needs per slot. First batch was opened and it was fully booked. Second same and third. Yesterday he posted for Final batch of slots.
If you ask for bank details and it's not 9:30am yet, he will tell you to wait till 9:30 am before his payment channel will be opened. And I forgot to add that the fixed odd is 600+...(lol)

If it turns out he is a scammer also (which I would want to believe) then I respect his skills. He must be a full time, hardworking and creative scammer. He deserves some accolades.

Is it really worth the risk?

Is there anyone that have had any experience with this guy?
#Polaris

A channel done this same scope for me months back. claiming he paid a huge amount for the fixed match showing us the payment details and a mail from one underworld fixed match. he is a great scammer. they are using the same format. he will claim they need a particular slot which is a lie! if he get it sold to 100 people will the source or bookie know ni!!! scamming everywhere oh my gosh!! and people still look for quick money
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by ajailer(m): 11:25am On Sep 25, 2019
hello house. anybody here knows about the business of safepay. he goes by the name of Daniel princewill azubuike. I am about doing biz with him this afternoon but there are already red flags. his game of 180+ odds came thru yesterday and now he is on telegram telling ppl that he has another fixed game odd of 160+. pls has anybody had an encounter with him.....is he a scammer too??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by uthlaw: 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
ajailer:
hello house. anybody here knows about the business of safepay. he goes by the name of Daniel princewill azubuike. I am about doing biz with him this afternoon but there are already red flags. his game of 180+ odds came thru yesterday and now he is on telegram telling ppl that he has another fixed game odd of 160+. pls has anybody had an encounter with him.....is he a scammer too??
did he give you the game of 180odds yesterday before the match,if not is just normal editing!

1 Like

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by ajailer(m): 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
uthlaw:
did he give you the game of 180odds yesterday before the match,if not is just normal editing!

no, he didn't as I was unable to get to the bank to make a deposit before 4pm....thanks for letting me know that it is normal editing
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by alarm4: 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
All na scam both editing and mostly mail edit proven that they made transaction of buy the Odd al is just lie
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Wannak(m): 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]Good day people, seeing this post has opened my eyes more than enough now, I'm grateful to you sir for bringing this Here,
I have been scammed twice due to the fact that I was a novice in betting, I didn't know how well it works out of greed, I admit it was great that led me to losing almost 40k in two months,
1, the first person that scammed me was TOPBETPRO,
he claims to deal with fixed matches, he will tell you that for regular registration is 12500k, VIP 36k for a month, all this stories are all fake, nothing is true,
2, the second person who scammed me is MR IFEANYI GUARANTEE ODDS,
this guy, he will advice you how that he is not a scamer he will offer to refund your money should anything goes wrong,
he will advice you against scammers and the you to beautiful so I foolishly thought this is real source he has group of friends who are already part of the group who will always post testimonies of how the previous games won, with snapped money images stating that this was from the cash out today, Mr ifeanyi you are king of fix, he will show you chart of people that have won who chatted him, I mean this guy is skillful,
he offers 150ods 20k
250+ 25k,
300odds+ 30k and so on, it's all fake, after sending them the payment he will ask you, do you bet online or shops? if you say online he will say how old is your bet account? that it most be 4years and above, if you say you use betting shops, he will say no, don't stake his games in shops, he will offer that you send him the staking money if you do, after he will say congratulations your game has won but send 50k for clearance fee,
his account name is ABANOBI EBUKA CHRISTOPHER,
I got angry and deleted some of there fake won tickets,
if any one claims to have won a ticket they should show you the coupon code for verification before anything, you will see that they will block you before anything,
even if the prove it don't ever believe anything like fixed games, it doesn't exist not in Nigeria,
I will upload pictures soon
there are so many of them online please, facebook, whatsapp, telegram, everywhere
let's becareful,

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by oceanczj: 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
anyone knows DR DARI MATCHS ? he shares video of tickes that he share in vip grup ,and i see have 900+ menbers in his vip chanal , in normal chanal 52k menbers

and THE KING OF FIXED GAME ? he shares video of real life that he buying tickes in bet shop, looks like no scamer but i cant belive they won every day with 200+ or 300+ odds
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Keemkarr(m): 8:42am On Oct 10, 2019
oceanczj:
anyone knows DR DARI MATCHS ? he shares video of tickes that he share in vip grup ,and i see have 900+ menbers in his vip chanal , in normal chanal 52k menbers

and THE KING OF FIXED GAME ? he shares video of real life that he buying tickes in bet shop, looks like no scamer but i cant belive they won every day with 200+ or 300+ odds

anybody that shows video of fixed .atch bet played is a scammer.beware. I have been scammed lately with a guy named profit sure win. it seems real but they are using a phishing website program to clone bet9ja sites and others to scam ppl. they will log In and show u proove of bet played and proove of millions winning with a video. all na scam.beware pls

2 Likes

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by oceanczj: 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
Keemkarr:

anybody that shows video of fixed .atch bet played is a scammer.beware. I have been scammed lately with a guy named profit sure win. it seems real but they are using a phishing website program to clone bet9ja sites and others to scam ppl. they will log In and show u proove of bet played and proove of millions winning with a video. all na scam.beware pls

omg , this is crazy . i never think about that thay made fake web ......oh dam ,i almost trust them , they sometimes share free tip htft odd 4+ ,maybe 4/7 or 4/8 , not bad , but deleted all wrong tips.........
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Prime225: 11:12am On Oct 12, 2019
Hello, house anyone had an experience with elite pro tips? Claims he give Asian fixed marches over 300++ odds
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by uthlaw: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
I want everyone of us to understand that there is nothing like fixed matches,no single person will have fixed matches and won't be rich within a month instead of looking for who to pay him for the fixed...let start dropping 2-5odds ourselves!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by lenghtinny(m): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
Prime225:
Hello, house anyone had an experience with elite pro tips? Claims he give Asian fixed marches over 300++ odds
All na wash like shampoo....

But if you get money to waste, you fit throway the money because las las na voicemail your money go enter.....

All these fixed games merchants with different names are all fraud..... Tomorrow the bastard go edit the rubbish wey you wan pay for at the most.... Others go cut you off immediately after payment. Ordinary betslip you no go see...
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Prime225: 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
So which is the best tip star to follow, my predictions always cut one
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Ejuna80: 7:54am On Oct 13, 2019
Please guys as you're posting scammers abeg i need good telegram channels especially free ones. Thanks for your help. Please quote me when replying
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Finn4454: 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hi guys,

Please who have been scammed by this guy before with regard to FIXED MATCH?

His handle on telegram is @kowani
"Fixed Matches | Official" is the telegram group name with 121.7k followers.

These are his bank details below:

United Bank for Africa (UBA)
ANIBOR OGHENEGARE,
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by toniotonero(m): 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
Fixed matches are real but not on social media/web
They are highly classified info like a top secret in govt
They don't even need ur cash bcoz it's limited & 4 matured mindsets only.
Anybody claiming to have fixed match on any social media platform/web is a complete scammer making use of ur brain since u decided not to make use of it.
Do ur forecast, stake wisely & hope 4 d best results.
But if u think otherwise goodluck
Dem no dy tell mad man say market don close
If u know, U knw

2 Likes

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by toniotonero(m): 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
toniotonero:
Fixed matches are real but not on social media/web
They are highly classified info like a top secret in govt
They don't even need ur cash bcoz it's limited & 4 matured mindsets only.
Anybody claiming to have fixed matches on any social media platform/web is a complete scammer making good use of ur brain since u decided not to make use of it.
Do ur forecast, stake wisely & hope 4 d best results.
But if u think otherwise goodluck
Dem no dy tell mad man say market don close
If u know, U knw
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by sleekpick: 12:29am On Nov 03, 2019
Hi guys,

His handle on telegram is @MrAdebayofixed Fixed Matches | Official" is the telegram group name crediblefixed

Zenith Bank
ADEDOTUN AYODEJI ADESOGAN

1 Like

Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by 175(m): 11:26am On Nov 04, 2019
Does anyone have a bitter history with

Diamond Code Bet?

Saw him on Facebook yesterday advertising like mad lol angry angry angry grin angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by GBASKY: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
Finn4454:
Hi guys,

His handle on telegram is @kowani
"Fixed Matches | Official" is the telegram group name with 121.7k followers.

United Bank for Africa (UBA)
ANIBOR OGHENEGARE,

YES

HE IS A SCAMMER
BANK DETAILS
Acct: 0458472133
Name: Oghenegare .A
Bank: GT BANK

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
ⒺⓊⓇⓄⒻⒾⓍ,

TELEGRAM HANDLE
https:///Teresiatora

HE DESERVES TO DIE
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Silvanus122: 2:57am On Dec 01, 2019
Hello house who has experience with this person called Daniel princewill Azubuike he has a channel called safepay bet he has about 17214 subscribers he always posting 180+odd in his channel and he was sending voice note everyday he was saying he is not a scammer but I don't know either it is really he is not a scammer but please everyone that know him or he is doing business with him let him help me
I want to know either he is a scammer or not please help me and give me full details about him
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Silvanus122: 7:05am On Dec 01, 2019
Please who knows about Daniel princewill Azubuike
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by Ogasboy12: 7:21am On Dec 01, 2019
Silvanus122:
Don't make any payment. DON'T.

1) Since he is sending you voice note everyday that he is not a scammer(that alone says something but i don't know) 2)Greed for big odds don't let it fight you kill it.
3)You can do it (Think).
4)it's either you take this or blame yourself later.
Re: List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... by GBASKY: 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
Silvanus122:

HE IS A BASTARD SCAMMER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 / Photos : Meet Ahmed Musa's Wife , Son And Mum / Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.