Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,164 members, 7,807,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

In Love With Another Man's Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With Another Man's Lady (700 Views)

I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With Another Man's Lady by Royaldave200(m): 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
Good evening nairalanders, trust you all had a wonderful day? There is this issue that have got me pondering for a while and now I have decided to share and get people's view. There is this lady that got employed newly at my place of work, a very pretty lady that has got all qualities required from a female, and to crown it all up her morals is something that can be compared to non, I fell in love with this lady almost immediately, we became close, I mean pretty close and she made it known from the onset that she is in a relationship, but I insisted that she isn't married yet nor was she engaged to him, recently she opened up confessing her feelings towards me , how she thinks about me all day and to be honest it has affected her relationship coz she hardly pay attention to her relationship anymore.

I feel this is getting deeper and deeper coz we recently started kissing and this has been going on now for a while, to be honest am seriously in love with this lady and I know the feeling is mutual , the problem now is she cares more about what people says than her own happiness and that's why she's still holding on to the relationship, we spend more time together both during and after work hours....pls kindly share your thoughts on this if I am actually plying the right route or am just being an intruder..mind you I didn't plan nor ask for any of this.thank you
Re: In Love With Another Man's Lady by Nightmareo07: 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
Royaldave200:
Good evening nairalanders, trust you all had a wonderful day? There is this issue that have got me pondering for a while and now I have decided to share and get people's view. There is this lady that got employed newly at my place of work, a very pretty lady that has got all qualities required from a female, and to crown it all up her morals is something that can be compared to non, I fell in love with this lady almost immediately, we became close, I mean pretty close and she made it known from the onset that she is in a relationship, but I insisted that she isn't married yet nor was she engaged to him, recently she opened up confessing her feelings towards me , how she thinks about me all day and to be honest it has affected her relationship coz she hardly pay attention to her relationship anymore.

I feel this is getting deeper and deeper coz we recently started kissing and this has been going on now for a while, to be honest am seriously in love with this lady and I know the feeling is mutual , the problem now is she cares more about what people says than her own happiness and that's why she's still holding on to the relationship, we spend more time together both during and after work hours....pls kindly share your thoughts on this if I am actually plying the right route or am just being an intruder..mind you I didn't plan nor ask for any of this.thank you

--He was there before u and u tryna push him away.

--If some1 do that to u how would ya feel?

--Dont let an angry niggy blow ur brains owt!

-- be dreadful the heart of broken man.

--Look for ur own woman and leave her alone.

--Nuff said!!

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Another Man's Lady by Sheuns(m): 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
Why do I find this funny? But bro no be love you get for her but infatuation. Ladies like her yapa outside no scatter another man's relationship.

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Another Man's Lady by SUPERPACK: 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
your village witches are currently roasting you brain for dinner, u better run now you have your two legs intact.
Re: In Love With Another Man's Lady by Babiod: 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
with this way this is going you're gonna be heartbroken eventually especially if u can't guard ur heart,you guys will eventually cheat with time esp if U're both loose the other guy will soon know,I have one advice for you,GIVE IT TIME,and watch how things unfold.Time is the test of everything in life, either Love,Fame anything,name it.Anything u want to do with her be cautious put yourself in the guys' shoes and be careful,ladies can be very manipulative.
Re: In Love With Another Man's Lady by Royaldave200(m): 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nightmareo07:

--He was there before u and u tryna push him away.

--If some1 do that to u how would ya feel?

--Dont let an angry niggy blow ur brains owt!

-- be dreadful the heart of broken man.

--Look for ur own woman and leave her alone.

--Nuff said!!
Thanks man
Re: In Love With Another Man's Lady by Royaldave200(m): 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
Sheuns:
Why do I find this funny? But bro no be love you get for her but infatuation. Ladies like her yapa outside no scatter another man's relationship.

Lol...but honestly I do like her a lot...all the same thanks bro
Re: In Love With Another Man's Lady by amaniro: 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
Am not joro but I love solving relationship drifts.

please leave those buffoons up stairs. Almost everyone has been in such dilemma.

1.Dig up your space with her

2.Become friends again

3.Dont rub it on her face that you want some space, avoid her pls not obvious.

4.You won't want someone to do that to you. The Bible says "do unto others as you expect them to do to you"

5.Honestly it's risky but get to know her man, become friends with him. Stalk him (no offence) just create this friendship gate

1 Like

Re: In Love With Another Man's Lady by Royaldave200(m): 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
Babiod:
with this way this is going you're gonna be heartbroken eventually especially if u can't guard ur heart,you guys will eventually cheat with time esp if U're both loose the other guy will soon know,I have one advice for you,GIVE IT TIME,and watch how things unfold.Time is the test of everything in life, either Love,Fame anything,name it.Anything u want to do with her be cautious put yourself in the guys' shoes and be careful,ladies can be very manipulative.

Bless up
Re: In Love With Another Man's Lady by Royaldave200(m): 11:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
amaniro:
Am not joro but I love solving relationship drifts.

please leave those buffoons up stairs. Almost everyone has been in such dilemma.

1.Dig up your space with her

2.Become friends again

3.Dont rub it on her face that you want some space, avoid her pls not obvious.

4.You won't want someone to do that to you. The Bible says "do unto others as you expect them to do to you"

5.Honestly it's risky but get to know her man, become friends with him. Stalk him (no offence) just create this friendship gate

Thank you sir
Re: In Love With Another Man's Lady by Diegostan(m): 11:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
Your obviously the reason she distracted from her bf hence all the troubles she might be facing with the guy... Your playing with fire bro maybe you should try putting yourself in the other nigga's shoes see how it fits...
Re: In Love With Another Man's Lady by Royaldave200(m): 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
SUPERPACK:
your village witches are currently roasting you brain for dinner, u better run now you have your two legs intact.

smiley Noted bro
Re: In Love With Another Man's Lady by Nightmareo07: 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
Royaldave200:

Thanks man

Yea.. A gal who left her relationship to focus on another niggeh can not be trusted so u deserve better.
u are a handsome niggy,
there are 100s of ladies around u who are more sexy n beautiful than her n u can easily get any of them.
Just free this one for the "unlucky" owner

1 Like

Re: In Love With Another Man's Lady by xpac01(m): 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
... and then when you've invested your own emotions in her, she will still leave you for someone who got the mutual ish with her somewhere else.

Guy wisen up. If she can dump the guy for you, then she can dump you for another.

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Another Man's Lady by uzuede4(f): 11:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
How will you feel if someone else does that to you? Think about it.
Re: In Love With Another Man's Lady by Royaldave200(m): 11:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
Babiod:

Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

beauty in crimes ! / Get The Most Beautiful Ebony Girls Online / The Day I Lost The Love I Almost Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.