Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) (32326 Views)

Video: Serving Soldier Paraded For Kidnap And Murder Of 21 Year Old Imo Resident / Photo Of Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Wanted For Armed Robbery, Cultism In Imo / LAUTECH Student, 15 Others Arrested For Alleged Armed Robbery, Cultism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by HungerBAD: 3:42am On Aug 10, 2018
By Odita Sunday

A private in the Nigerian Army, Daniel Okeke, who is allegedly notorious for snatching of motorcycles and armed robbery around Ojo axis has been arrested by men of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) of the Lagos State police command.
The suspect, who is attached to the Nigerian Army Corp of Supply and Transport in Bonny Camp, Victoria Island, was arrested after an attempt to snatch a motorbike with a pistol at the Agboju area of Lagos.

Preliminary investigations revealed that Okeke, who also confessed to be a member of the Black Axxe Confraternity, had been demoted in 2017 from a Corporal to a Private Army following his recklessness while on duty.

However, the suspect, who spoke with newsmen yesterday at the police command headquarters in Ikeja denied being involved in armed robbery, saying he only had a misunderstanding with a motorcyclist, where he narrowly escaped lynching.

On how he found himself in police net, Okeke said: “I drive trucks at a site where the army is building houses for its men. At the close of work, I took a bike from Mile 2 to Ojo Barrack. The cyclist and I had agreed on a fare of N300 to my destination. On getting to Agboju, the bike man stopped and said he wanted to carry another person. I protested saying the agreement was to take me from Mile 2 to Ojo Barrack for N300 not for him to stop halfway to carry another person.

“I insisted that if he would have to carry another person, then I will stop at Agboju and not go further with him. At this point, he started fighting me. The cyclist insisted l give him N150, which I objected because l had only N300 on me which is supposed to take me to Ojo Barracks.

“He started shouting at me and was even fighting me. He was speaking in Hausa language, so every other cyclist who was from his place didnt bother to find out what the matter was but just joined him to beat me up.

“Seeing my life was in danger, I ran towards Agboju police station for safety. A policeman came to my rescue and took me inside the station and asked the cyclists to go. The police found a pistol on me, so I was detained at the station till the next day. The police then transferred me to SARS in Ikeja saying l had attempted to snatch a motorbike.”

Speaking on how he got the gun in his possession, Okeke said he bought it in 2006 as a cult member at the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu. He claimed he bought the gun for N5,000.

“I had the gun before I joined the army. I bought the gun while in School at IMT in Enugu where I was studying Public Administration but I didn’t graduate due to financial difficulty. Back then I was a member of the Black Axxe Confraternity but I have since renounced it before joining the Nigerian Army in 2008.

“When I joined the army, I buried the pistol in my house. I was only using the gun to protect myself. I have never robbed with my pistol, I only used it for self-defense and I really regret my action,” he said. Responding to the reason for his demotion, Okeke said he was demoted because he was involved in an accident with the vehicle driven by General Mohammed Ali (rtd).

https://guardian.ng/news/serving-soldier-nabbed-for-alleged-robbery-cultism/

4 Likes

Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by dPriv: 3:52am On Aug 10, 2018
Bursted.

US used iPhone6 64gb
in Ilorin

Check signature below.
Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by omonla10(m): 3:54am On Aug 10, 2018
Job weldone Nigerian Sars..

2 Likes

Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 3:59am On Aug 10, 2018
embarassed grin grin grin sad lipsrsealed sad seed of Jhudas aka fl@theads developing criminal everywhere.See his useless tales.The hardened criminal will not confess unless dey squeeze his balls/use hammer break his toes. bEAST

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 4:12am On Aug 10, 2018
I had the gun before I joined the army. I bought the gun while in School at IMT in Enugu where I was studying Public Administration but I didn’t graduate due to financial difficulty. Back then I was a member of the Black Axxe Confraternity but I have since renounced it before joining the Nigerian Army in 2008.

Double wahala for him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 4:13am On Aug 10, 2018
undecided abeg support SARS cos of bEAST like this DANIEL OKEKE

13 Likes

Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 4:18am On Aug 10, 2018
cheesy grin
modelmike7:
I had the gun before I joined the army. I bought the gun while in School at IMT in Enugu where I was studying Public Administration but I didn’t graduate due to financial difficulty. Back then I was a member of the Black Axxe Confraternity but I have since renounced it before joining the Nigerian Army in 2008.

Double wahala for him.
grin
modelmike7:

Double wahala for him.
No chest to beat.How he nor go confess all the sin of his forefather till now when dey don use slap presz his fl@tties

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 4:22am On Aug 10, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cheesy grin ;DNo chest to beat.How he nor go confess all the sin of his forefather till now when dey don use slap presz his fl@tties
Lol cheesy, you are very right with that.
E confessed everything join, both past, present and future confession! wink cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by DankemzI(m): 5:28am On Aug 10, 2018
Jail him
Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 10, 2018
The tout-culture is currently on a rapid rise in Nigeria. In every institution in Nigeria, touts are gaining ground.
Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 6:53am On Aug 10, 2018
OKEKE

Even the Nigerian Army discipline didn't flush out the criminal nature and chest-beating tendencies

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by Jackipapa: 11:08am On Aug 10, 2018
Blame Buhari!
Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by Aboguede(m): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2018
G
Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by HajimeSaito(m): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by osuofia2(m): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2018
NEW MEME
Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by naijaguy123456(m): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2018
Okeke.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by deepwater(f): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2018
lol

IMT Enugu ............if you know, you know....

Na these guys them being dey worry the town, from campus 2 to polo, down to njamaze railway quarter, they go come display that year for campus 3 awareness ground......

them plenty for obiagu, nkpokiti and coal camp.

they disturb innocent people unto say them get person for 82 division.... justice has called, baba go answer you warant

5 Likes

Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by Racoon(m): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2018
shocked shocked See the disgrace of a soldier. sad angry angry
Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by ekensi01: 11:11am On Aug 10, 2018
When You Lose Your Dream Because Of Problem Of Life.
Imagine, Its A Big Shame To His Generation.
Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by Ayodele92: 11:12am On Aug 10, 2018
OKEKE AGAIN

3 Likes

Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by jyz200(m): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2018
kill am shap shap
Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by uchaymart(m): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2018
I don't think he's a soldier because a police man can not make soldier to confess via torture... Lie lie... Maybe he's a barrack boy that had access to a camouflage and a pistol.

1 Like

Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by Luminee(f): 11:13am On Aug 10, 2018
Al Capon
Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by Cholls(m): 11:13am On Aug 10, 2018
my brothers I think they need to start examining people who are recruited to safe guard our country cuz it is only a mad man that will pledge allegiance to a country and think curse will not be on your head if you went against it. Mad Man

2 Likes

Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by seangy4konji: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2018
Just shoot the bastard

1 Like

Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by Lordofthewest(m): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2018
Squeeze his balls?
ipobarecriminals:
embarassed grin grin grin sad lipsrsealed sad seed of Jhudas aka fl@theads developing criminal everywhere.See his useless tales.The hardened criminal will not confess unless dey squeeze his balls/use hammer break his toes. bEAST

1 Like

Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by deepwater(f): 11:17am On Aug 10, 2018
uchaymart:
I don't think he's a soldier because a police man can not make soldier to confess via torture... Lie lie... Maybe he's a barrack boy that had access to a camouflage and a pistol.
lol

baba forget that yannings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4SNEfgEQ30

1 Like

Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by flex04(m): 11:17am On Aug 10, 2018

Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by mrkings1999(m): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2018
Yeye....renounced cultism but you still hold the gun.
But is like he is saying the truth all this Aboki pple dat use to drive okada sef

1 Like

Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by exporters101: 11:22am On Aug 10, 2018
Too unpatriotic of him, even while in uniform
Re: Serving Soldier Arrested For Robbery & Cultism In Lagos (Photo) by exporters101: 11:22am On Aug 10, 2018
I wonder the greed that pushes him into that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Police Officers Fighting Over Traffic Issues In Owerri -Photos / UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) / Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.