Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time (13448 Views)

Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies / Airline Removes Six Seats To Allow World's Tallest Woman Fly On Plane (photos) / Driver Of Trailer Who Crushed Students To Death In Lagos Has Been Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by chaiks: 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
this will be good. but when will it start?
Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by Fairrose: 8:04am On Aug 12, 2018
I completely agree with you. I recently started living in China and I am shocked by the high quality of products I see. A STARK difference from Chinese products I'm used to back home.
SmooshCHN:
You're wasting your time with some of these guys.. They only see china through the quality of Tecno crap called phone they are used to. Don't waste your time. Japan/China is 100 times way ahead of Nigeria in economics, employment etc. Ignorance is a disease and Nigerians many are chronic patients..
Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by SmooshCHN: 8:46am On Aug 12, 2018
Fairrose:
I completely agree with you. I recently started living in China and I am shocked by the high quality of products I see. A STARK difference from Chinese products I'm used to back home.
Oh!!! You'd love it and I hope you're not coming back soon. grin I just got back after 5yrs in China and I just laugh when Nigerians try to equate anything with China. Some ignorants even go as far as berating these Asia top dogs.
P.S don't get fat. They're food is that good. Do enjoy your stay cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by Fairrose: 3:34am On Aug 18, 2018
Oh, thanks a lot. You're right about their food. Will try not to get fat. And I intend to stay here for a loooooooong time. Gosh! This place is simply beautiful. The image of China out there is soooooo different from the reality here. In fact, I recently bought a pair of female shoes in one of the street markets for less than 2k and the quality is top notch. The same quality will go for 6-7k back home.
Well, good luck in your future endeavors
SmooshCHN:
Oh!!! You'd love it and I hope you're not coming back soon. grin I just got back after 5yrs in China and I just laugh when Nigerians try to equate anything with China. Some ignorants even go as far as berating these Asia top dogs.
P.S don't get fat. They're food is that good. Do enjoy your stay cheesy

1 Like

Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by pwettyolly(f): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
Fairrose:
Oh, thanks a lot. You're right about their food. Will try not to get fat. And I intend to stay here for a loooooooong time. Gosh! This place is simply beautiful. The image of China out there is soooooo different from the reality here. In fact, I recently bought a pair of female shoes in one of the street markets for less than 2k and the quality is top notch. The same quality will go for 6-7k back home.
Well, good luck in your future endeavors

Hello good afternoon, pls I sent you a on can you check it thanks

1 Like

Re: China To Allow International Students To Work Part-time by GbadeTehmy(m): 12:34am On Oct 19, 2018
Hello fairrose i will love to speak with you,can you send your mail address to me at tehmythayol@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education / After Suspension: Would You Fly Dana Air ? / FG Announces 24-hour Total Closure Of Third Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.