Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,558 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result (31012 Views)

Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals / Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State / Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result by nadiq1: 10:19am On Aug 10, 2018
hush15:

nigerians can be malicious sha... when they dont know something, rather tham keep quiet and look, they spew rubbish like you doing now.

Yes, nobody needs waec to enter into american university. Its either you sit for SAT or TOEFL or both as requires by a few and i know people that would never pass jamb no matter how many times they write it but Passed the US requirements and as surprising as it may sound, they end up far better than the one that scored the 9As parrallel and highest score in Jamb.

That’s not true. You need some form of High School Certificate with or without the SAT to be admitted into a US university. It is possible he sat for the GED (General Education Diploma or General Education Developmental) exam, an equivalent for high School widely accepted in the US.
Re: Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result by phase1: 10:22am On Aug 10, 2018
Sire Adeleke, bother thee not thyself, as king bubu the son of hari from the land of daura posesses not a true certificate. What hasesth him is a nepa bill papyrus.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result by Orpe7(m): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2018
ADELEKE never went to any UNI. I know a family relative eho disclosed this to me however whats my own majority of our politicians na thief
Re: Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result by CioAngels(f): 10:40am On Aug 10, 2018
As the same countries does not believe in our certificate/results, they conduct their own test before you get admitted in their schools. Like Adeleke said, he could be telling the truth and i for one believe him if it happened the way which he said.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result by BlueRayDick: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2018
hush15:

nigerians can be malicious sha... when they dont know something, rather tham keep quiet and look, they spew rubbish like you doing now.

Yes, nobody needs waec to enter into american university. Its either you sit for SAT or TOEFL or both as requires by a few and i know people that would never pass jamb no matter how many times they write it but Passed the US requirements and as surprising as it may sound, they end up far better than the one that scored the 9As parrallel and highest score in Jamb.

Well, you are sounding so emotional and I don't know why.

Thank God You pointed out TOEFL as an entry requirement into an US Varsity.

What my post is saying is simple; He scored an emphatic F9 in English in an exam passed by every common Joe and suddenly scored high in his TOEFL. His God is surely a bigger God
Re: Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result by ahamonyeka(m): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2018
senatordave1:

The constitution says he must have an ssce or its equivalent like flsc combined with other qualifications as deemed acceptable by inec.does he have any?
but, he passed through secondary school. is not as though am supporter of adeleke but just quoting what the constitution says.
Re: Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result by Duru009(m): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2018
Its very possible, my aunt's children gain admission into U.S university after writing their qualifying exams. Thy didn't even use WAEC or NECO. Today they graduates !

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2018
Amberon11:
Mtcheeeww..

U.S university that will not only ask you for your WAEC result but will also that you buy waec card and send to them to confirm the authenticity of your result themselves.

They don't care about neco?
Re: Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result by runthingd(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2018
Amberon11:
Mtcheeeww..

U.S university that will not only ask you for your WAEC result but will also that you buy waec card and send to them to confirm the authenticity of your result themselves.

Scratch card dey for Nigeria 70's and 80's?

I think the process today is not same with that of last three to four decades ago.
Re: Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result by Amberon11: 11:56am On Aug 10, 2018
You do have a very good point.
runthingd:

Scratch card dey for Nigeria 70's and 80's?

I think the process today is not same with that of last three to four decades ago.
Re: Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result by Amberon11: 11:57am On Aug 10, 2018
Not at all. I applied to many and never for once did they ask for NECO.
Elder001:

They don't care about neco?
Re: Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result by BishopEmmanuel(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
jidxin:
And you wit a poorer reasoning do you think all schools in US even accept waec? There are lots or waec equivalent that could be accepted save waec
You dey mind this fella?
Re: Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result by ChinagoChiBoy: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
Oga it is better for you to goan re-sit for WAEC ooo because this is not U.S.A,

Re: Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result by InvertedHammer: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
/
He could have taken GED (US equivalent of SSCE/WAEC)
But they need the name of the university he claimed to have attended so that Osun people can apply due diligence in investigating him.
/

1 Like

Re: Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result by budaatum: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
ahamonyeka:
provided he passed through secondary school he has the right to contest and be a governor of a state. the constitution does not say you must be a university graduate before you could be or contest as a governor.
In fact, I think they should remove that secondary school requirement from the constitution! First, going to secondary school does not make one necessarily a better leader. And second, if people want to be led by an illiterate that should be their choice, for good or bad.
Re: Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result by blazer2018: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
Davido will be somewhere now

Uncle Damola can lie ehn...we all know sey na Oluwole u dey use.... grin

Re: Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result by brandco: 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
Kdon2:

Osun people will dance until their leg begin to hurt. Lol. Since bisi akande that state has not been lucky with governors. Imagine that tout omisore still struggling to be governor of that state when everyone knows he has nothing to offer. SMH
Omisore will so loot the state but there will much in circulation that it'll be difficult to know there is mass looting underneath...baba don dey spend too much on Campaigns.

Osun's got potentials but unlucky with bad governance.
Oyin and Akande still the best take away the mass retirement and retrenchment(still hurts till date)
Re: Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
He obviously used a forged school certificate. This man who looks like a toad has been a criminal all his life, so Osun people can be sure what will happen if this flagrant criminal gets into their top office. . . . . .
Re: Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result by mapet: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
BlueRayDick:
So someone who couldn't score at least D7 in any WASSCE subject in Nigeria,miraculously passed the qualifying exam of a US Varsity?

Brethren, is Sen Adeleke God not a miracle working God?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In Sen Adeleke's days it was called "P7".
Re: Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
Surface book 2 black
Re: Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result by budaatum: 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:

So they accept you into university without any form of high school qualification?

Really? Please enlighten me because i have stopped learning from geniuses, i need to start with dullards too
grin grin
In UK you could do a foundation course before starting your degree and previous qualifications won't matter if you passed. It's like prelims you'd do in Nigeria. You could also qualify for being a mature student.
Re: Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result by budaatum: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
It’s America though, where your rich parents can just bribe somebody.

What we know so far in the college admissions cheating scandal
Re: Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result by budaatum: 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
nadiq1:

That’s not true. You need some form of High School Certificate with or without the SAT to be admitted into a US university.
This is not true! See above.
Re: Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2019
senatordave1:

The constitution says he must have an ssce or its equivalent like flsc combined with other qualifications as deemed acceptable by inec.does he have any?
No such provision in our constitution.It says educated up to school certificate level.EDUCATED is the key word not CERTIFICATE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now / Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) / $90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.