Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,568 members, 7,801,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Society Did A Horrible Thing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Society Did A Horrible Thing (1431 Views)

Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in / How I Managed To Break Up With One Of My Edo Babe. It Was A Horrible Experiene. / What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Society Did A Horrible Thing by tintingz(m): 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
Igbokiller:
All these victim mentality is disgusting. Nobody brain washed women into believing that marriage is better than being single

It's merely majority of women hopping into relationships and marriages for socioeconomic gains!
Actually they are brainwashed as well, you will see most parents(and society) especially religious ones training thier young daughters to see marriage as thier final and ultimate achievement in life. And when they go to religious service like church, mosque etc same will also be said to them with different sugar-coating, superstitous and hell fire threats. In the northern Nigeria many young girls including rich ones are married.

I'm not saying your latter statement is wrong but you can't rule out brainwashing.
Re: Society Did A Horrible Thing by ifartonyou: 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
to women by brainwashing them into believing any marriage is better than being single. Is this true?
Who benefits more in marriages?
So, for a lady yes... for men you keep dragging your belt as a sign.
Re: Society Did A Horrible Thing by briefcase5: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
Jst here to read comments.
Re: Society Did A Horrible Thing by MissRaine69(f): 1:30am On Aug 11, 2018
Colourich:
Nigerian society has programmed women into believing that marriage is a huge achievement and even if they reach the peak of their career, it still will not matter until they marry.
You get my point....
Thank you
Re: Society Did A Horrible Thing by MissRaine69(f): 1:32am On Aug 11, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

.....AND TAUNTING OTHER WOMEN WITH THE "ACHIEVEMENT".
I was hoping for something more in-depth from you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Quotes And Sayings To Make Your Day manmen / Lady Seen Dozing Off While Smoking In Edo State / It Is My Birthday Today.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.