Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos, Warning Message Written On A Tablet (Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos, Warning Message Written On A Tablet (Photos) (51151 Views)

Dinosaur Bones Found On A Construction Site In Mowe - Ibafo / Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) / Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos, Warning Message Written On A Tablet (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
Wikipedia says "shapeshifting is the ability of a being or creature to completely transform its physical form or shape. This is usually achieved through an inherent ability of a mythological creature, divine intervention, or the use of magic".

Unfortunately we don't have the means of carrying out forensics like carbon-dating etc to determine if the plaque & bones are real. undecided
Re: Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos, Warning Message Written On A Tablet (Photos) by cesc4real99: 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
Lloydfather:
www.com 200 years ago. Are u kidding us. I suspect foul play.

foul play indeed
Re: Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos, Warning Message Written On A Tablet (Photos) by boyjo: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
It has scam written all over it since the thing was unearthed. Someone is playing tricks on us.

You don`t seem to get it.

It is an advert grin
Re: Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos, Warning Message Written On A Tablet (Photos) by JayMarx: 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
Instead of falling for this scam, why not visit my signature?
Re: Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos, Warning Message Written On A Tablet (Photos) by Archbishop88: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
So Mowe is now in Lagos abi?
Re: Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos, Warning Message Written On A Tablet (Photos) by jnrremedy(m): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ayodejioak:
A very 'UN-SMART' click bait!

Dinos existed a couple hundred of years ago.

The internet is just 20 years old!

Totally wrong
Dino existed millions of years ago
Not hundreds or even thousand
Dino never co existed with the modern man.
And the earliest skeleton of a modern man was dated to about 500, 000 years ago

The person that planned the hoax is a big olodo
Dinosaurs existing 200 years ago.......... 200 years ago light,phogography, locomotives etc have all been invented
Re: Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos, Warning Message Written On A Tablet (Photos) by jnrremedy(m): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
tunlaji:
Wikipedia says "shapeshifting is the ability of a being or creature to completely transform its physical form or shape. This is usually achieved through an inherent ability of a mythological creature, divine intervention, or the use of magic".

Unfortunately we don't have the means of carrying out forensics like carbon-dating etc to determine if the plaque & bones are real. undecided
No need to carry out any forensic whatesoever
That thing is a molded cast

No scietist will even bother to waste his/her time to do any stupid analyses
Before u even go to carbon dating a lot of other simple analyses are first done to authenticate the discovery
From ordinary simple visual and circumstantial analyses this thing no wot to move from where it is sef
Re: Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos, Warning Message Written On A Tablet (Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
silenze:
are you sure those are not Oduduwa's bones?
nwanne that is nri bones when he strayed into Yorubaland
Re: Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos, Warning Message Written On A Tablet (Photos) by Ayodejioak(m): 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
jnrremedy:

And the earliest skeleton of a modern man was dated to about 500, 000 years ago

The person that planned the hoax is a big olodo
Dinosaurs existing 200 years ago.......... 200 years ago light,phogography, locomotives etc have all been invented

but NOT the internet. What exactly is your point?
Re: Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos, Warning Message Written On A Tablet (Photos) by snakepliskin142: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
grin it was all choreographed, that's no dinosaur fossil, just some douche bag looking for traffic to his website. Smart move tho. grin grin grin
Re: Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos, Warning Message Written On A Tablet (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
deepwater:
lol
Just a fairy tale

Seun i saw this topic Imam Leads Prayers During Earthquake In Indonesia! (Video)

and i was asked to say "I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

before commenting

Now i am asking you this, does this make any sense to you?
You do not need to answer me, just answer yourself within Does this make any sense at all to you as the owner of this site?

The people who videoed and release the tape did not give you any right to place acceptance and allegiance to anything before discussing the subject.

While we understand the derogatory and disrespectful comments made on religious pages, do you mean that people of other faith can not ask or say useful information on earthquakes because the word muslim/islam is attached to same?

The job of the mods are to keep the site clean, otherwise people accept to your allegiance and proceed to disrespect others after all they have accepted to believe bla bla bla.....

why u may consider to delete this post (for not the right section) or ban me for life (the worst u can do for 5 minutes), please note that your intelligence and exposure is zero. you can programme and write codes, yes we know but honestly you are unexposed and under-educated.

you need to re evaluate you approach, hence Nairaland will remain like NEPA, NITEL, NTA.....the biggest and the most empty of all at same time.

Oga, you have a very big dream, but your mind is very small - this is where the problem lies exactly.

You have confessed to be an atheist (whatever that means) so why are you bias towards the muslim folks? how could you have allowed people to influence you towards this? the muslim folks better go create their own site and the general public becomes aware that this is islam for muslims alone from the get go.

Recall that while we were signing up to this site (Nairaland) we were never informed that we would pay allegiance or profess to believe in any faith before commenting. We all signed up, you took the numbers to you favour and now dishing out bias rules.... this is scam

Little girl, just better goan wash plate and wait for you sharwama and ice cream.... today is friday, your boyfriend will buy you ice cream.
Seun already attacked my sanity by forcing me to swear before i comment on an earthquake video that happened in another continent, just imagine

simple and true...
get the MODS to do thier jobs, keep the site clean of all negative comments against any religion.....we dont need to swear haba!

Seun, your attention is needed.
Re: Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos, Warning Message Written On A Tablet (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 12:19am On Aug 11, 2018
...why black Africans tak pride in scamms?
Re: Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos, Warning Message Written On A Tablet (Photos) by jnrremedy(m): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2018
Ayodejioak:

but NOT the internet. What exactly is your point?
Pls read and understand well

What i meant is that 200 years is way way too short to claim d existence of dinosauls ( also shows the level of intelligence of people even contemplating the authensity of d story)
Dinosauls existed millions of years ago not even thousands so for someone to claim 200 yrs that person is a big olodo. 200 yrs ago photography don dey exist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos / My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen / Boat Mishap Along Port Harcourt-Bonny Sea Route (Pics At Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.