Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,093 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:46 AM

Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos (43624 Views)

Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Princess4ng(f): 9:17am On Aug 10, 2018
wow...... i love her attire. cute family
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by briefcase5: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2018
When the back side becomes flattened, this one will deff look out..... Think out loud thou Go for your PVC now
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Bella55555(f): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
Nigerian women their faces be looking weird all the time. *spit *
nonsense speak good of your country mtcheeeeeew
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Harrynight(m): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2018
kiss

May the smile on their faces continues all the days of their lives!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2018
jegz25:
Where is the backside? Op you never jam real Yoruba woman grin

Especially for ibadan side abi?

u sabi sha

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Baroba(m): 9:27am On Aug 10, 2018
Singalong:

Keep living in the past.. Yoruba's and hausa's are the best tribes that have the most beautiful women.. Igbo's have a backward way of thinking.. If igbo's had the most beautiful women why did Peter not marry an Igbo woman.. Na yoruba e still marry..

Lol.. you don't really wanna go there, Please show me one million Lola Omotayo's in your place, just in case you dey blind, the babe na mixed race; she does not look like a typical Yoruba woman..fact.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by myhael79: 9:28am On Aug 10, 2018
Dis man better be careful or em go another babe yash cause em wife no get big yashooo �[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 9:37am On Aug 10, 2018
Singalong:

Keep living in the past.. Yoruba's and hausa's are the best tribes that have the most beautiful women.. Igbo's have a backward way of thinking.. If igbo's had the most beautiful women why did Peter not marry an Igbo woman.. Na yoruba e still marry..
same reason Paul Adefarasin married an Igbo woman, instead of Yoruba tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 10, 2018
Lovely photos.......cute...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by ahiboilandgas: 9:43am On Aug 10, 2018
GistmoreNG:
GISTMORE.COM

Igbo man waste no time as he decides to check out his wife-to-be backside in lovely pre-wedding photos. The man wouldn't want to lose so let him at least check the market he wants to pay money for before he buys! Lol

The beautiful couple are from Abia state Igbo traditional attires.

BY GISTMORE :: http://gistmore.com/igbo-man-check-wife-backside-lovely-pre-wedding-photos

he might be the guy on 10 to have slam the backside....now away women na manage
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Fatherofdragons: 9:43am On Aug 10, 2018
bettercreature:
Do not decieve yourself igbo women are far prettier than any other tribe in Nigeria though i dislike their men and their animal like behaviour

Well we can also same the same for the men in ur dirty tribe

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by bettercreature(m): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

Well we can also same the same for the men in ur dirty tribe
I no tell you? see one dog up there ^^^^
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Fatherofdragons: 9:51am On Aug 10, 2018
bettercreature:
I no tell you? see one dog up there ^^^^

It takes a useless dog to recognize a fellow dog

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Fatherofdragons: 9:53am On Aug 10, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
he might be the guy on 10 to have slam the backside....now away women na manage

u type such nonsense and expect not to be crucified?

u must be a joker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by ahiboilandgas: 9:57am On Aug 10, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

u type such nonsense and expect not to be crucified?

u must be a joker
it real rate at which najia babes jump from one bed to another in name of dating is alarming
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by bettercreature(m): 9:58am On Aug 10, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

It takes a useless dog to recognize a fellow dog
You are wrong i used google.Let me send you the screenshot
Now i am going to adopt option number 7 grin grin grin grin

Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Fatherofdragons: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
it real rate at which najia babes jump from one bed to another in name of dating is alarming

sorry I did not mean to quote u, I meant to quote that idiot that had the guts to insult my people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Fatherofdragons: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2018
bettercreature:

Oga is that it?

Josh, u are so weak at this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by robay(m): 10:06am On Aug 10, 2018
DidierDrogba:
shut up mugu,ok,they should wear suit...since you don't know what culture means...meanwhile it's wrapper,not Rapper...Rap has to do with music.......oluku
e pain am tongue
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Fatherofdragons: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2018
bettercreature:

It's either u are a dirty afonja or u are from one of those minority tribes in the south south, u foolish monkey.

Anyway, I don't blame u, I blame my igbo sisters that marry IGBO haters like u.

u snakes will come down to the east to marry our women and we will gladly accept thinking u have good intentions, not knowing that u and ur likes are filled with boiling hate and ugliness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Fatherofdragons: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2018
robay:
e pain am tongue
so many kids on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by robay(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

so many kids on nairaland.
I will feed your entire family undecided ,who be kid
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by mide419: 10:12am On Aug 10, 2018
Antipob777:
Very ugly, shapeless, frustrated ipob couples to be, I see blood money on their faces.

okwa ibiakwa?
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by jnrbayano(m): 10:13am On Aug 10, 2018
Nwodosis:
Her elbow in the last picture has got area of shaded potion. Who has the formula of calculating the area of shaded portion of a human elbow?

Madest man on earth

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Daewang: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2018
gidgiddy:
This where you know who knows Igbo culture

Can anyone tell me what state he is from just by the attire of the groom's men?

Southern Igbo(Abia). Red cap is more of Enugu, Anambra.
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Fatherofdragons: 10:15am On Aug 10, 2018
robay:
I will feed your entire family undecided ,who be kid

Really?

biko I need 50,000 naira, it's not to much since u can feed me and my entire generations unborn.

Should I send my acct no?
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by Duru009(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2018
This woman is older !
Re: Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos by szymanski(m): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2018
Aliyullahi:
They look beautiful together,but I hope he isn't marrying her because of her backside.

if the backside depreciate,then he is on his own.
May God bless their marriage life.
Where's the backside?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students / When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.