Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,216 members, 7,780,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:40 PM

Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians (34361 Views)

Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back / Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? / Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians by dahnimoh(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
It's your choice about who you can dedicate your soul to.
Re: Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians by Posh(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
EweduAfonja:
eyaah...

poor boy...

serving the Devil and he can't even afford a watch

see the I pass my nebo for him back.. and the place be like him small barbing saloon wey him dey dey serve the devil ...

....fine babe

1 Like

Re: Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians by skydeexie(m): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
samuelmusa:
SATAN DOES NOT EXIST NOR GOD EXIST.ALL OF THEN ARE SCAM.

You will wish or pray that the above were true but it is not, and your're sadly mistaken. You have been deceived by the devil already. Being a master of deceit he does not even believe in his own lies. Here is the reality below!

James 2:19 Living Bible (TLB)
"Are there still some among you who hold that “only believing” is enough? Believing in one God? Well, remember that the demons believe this too—so strongly that they tremble in terror!"
Re: Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians by arceem(m): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
Fool
Re: Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians by Jaqenhghar: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
That man is just wasting his time doing what has already been done. Is there a people more devlish and self centered like Niggerians?

1 Like

Re: Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians by newdawn2017(f): 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
EweduAfonja:
eyaah...

poor boy...

see the I pass my nebo for him back.. and the place be like him small barbing saloon wey him dey dey serve the devil ...

Walayi! Satan is cheating him blind in broad daylight , what now is d essence?
Re: Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians by penance(m): 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
IPOBian. Apart from hairy chests and chest-beating, they usually have low IQs in generalwink
hahahaa werey
Re: Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
he is serving Satan and still look malnourished, hunger nah decease
Re: Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians by bedspread: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
[s]
BlackManta:

Who is jesus

Chakalakwaquriloko the divine protector is the one true GOD.

Accept Chakalakwaquriloko today.
[/s]
Re: Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians by flatscreen(f): 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
The next u will hear is sucide. Ode, keep on serving the devil. GORILLA
Re: Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians by win2kwire: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
This IGBO fool is probably doing it for money, if Nigerians are stupid enough to follow fake pastors and 419 juju people why not this slowpoke
Re: Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians by brainhgeek(m): 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
So you know the end is near and you don't believe in God that declared it long before your predecessors were born.
Your insanity is world and first class
Re: Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians by ashawopikin(m): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
WHICH kine rough play be dis one na
Re: Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians by kullozone(m): 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Udummiri Nwakalu not suprise.. when I saw this.. undecided end time is near. I Gues the guy is some how mad he should be mover to the hospital for checkup

This man again!

I go wound you one day oh!

Oya, what is 'mover'

That is how you'll just be behaving like mumusmiley
Re: Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians by oruma19: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
God have mercy on this boy...eyah, Parenting has failed in the country...
Re: Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians by Cathtom(f): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
kullozone:

This girl with her thoroughly painted groundnut face.

Why you too like to beg sef? smiley

Excuse you
Re: Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians by jamesbridget13(f): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
See person wey dey serve devil�����

I pity u
Re: Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians by GrammarCheck: 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
What kind of name is Full time?
Re: Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians by kushme: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
EweduAfonja:
eyaah...

poor boy...

So, from this your thinking(comment), devil is believed to be a rich spirit man.. Have you asked yourself why a lot of Nigerians worship God or Allah? You may wanna say, to make heaven and the spiritual or physical protection from the same devil abi..
Why don't you think both ways before insulting the guy?

Shey paupers no dey worship God with the hope say God go bless them one day?

The fear of poverty is the main reason why many Nigerians go to Church, today...
Now you know why the prosperity preaching is booming.. grin

Next time think before you insult people..

1 Like

Re: Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
May God save this man's soul by redemption.
Re: Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians by Psoul(m): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
I was expecting to see an adult so that I will have some hard word with him. Behold I saw a minor who doesn't know the weight of some certain words.

Well, I have nothing to tell u little boy, but wen u get to some certain age, u will be able to know if you will still open ur mouth to spew the thrash u just spewed.

Enjoy your juvenile delinquency.
Re: Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians by EweduAfonja(f): 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
kushme:

Have you asked yourself why a lot of Nigerians worship God

Mathew 6:33

King James Bible

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Re: Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians by kushme: 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
EweduAfonja:

Mathew 6:33

King James Bible

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

cheesy You mean the average Nigerian leaving in naija seeks the Kingdom first? Wawu. Be deceiving yourself..
Then why is prosperity preaching more common than salvation preaching in the land?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) / Preacher Begs For A Car, Tired Of Trekking (Video) / Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.