Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape (37145 Views)

Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide / Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend / Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by MollyBank: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
LaudableXX:

Cut the crap. angry If you have ever seen or treated rape victims up close, you would not be reciting such rubbish. undecided Rape is a violation - an act of violence, that rips a woman's dignity, damages her psyche and reduces her self-worth, into shreds. For many victims, it is a life-shattering experience. A traumatic event that affects them to the core. People react differently, to terrifying encounters.

If a person has a physical wound, he can take a tablet and get healed, but a person with an emotional wound, cannot get relief or recover so easily, by merely taking a pill. undecided It takes time, counselling, mental therapy and a lot of help, for them to feel normal again. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is real, and not to be toyed with. It can lead people to develop suicidal tendencies. A sickness of the body is easy to treat, but an injury to the mind is the most difficult to handle. Without an appropriate support system, victims of rape can develop depression and suicidal tendencies, which could lead them to take their own lives. Be wise. sad

And stop peddling junk tales. How many "Unfortunate Ladies and women that got raped in the olden and earlier years of this same earth, still lived their lives to the fullest without trauma or therapy..." do you even know? List them.

Don't mind him/her! Such an ignorant write up.

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by Amberon11: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
You're the saying all the rubbish here.
Like someone has repeatedly told you here it is you men who wish to be raped. And pls this topic isn't about male rape victims. It is about a female rape victim who committed suicide. If you want to discuss some other thing, open a thread for that.
Elder001:

It is which men?

The fact that you saw some sex starved kids saying they like being raped by females doesn't mean you should say shït here.

This isn't a matter of whether men are raped or not.

I don't support rape but in as much as i don't support rape I don't buy it when female sexual assault and rape is taken more seriously than male sexual assault and rape.

When a male get raped 90% of the comments from females are usually didn't he enjoy it, did his dick rise and laughing smiley.

BTW that's not my problem.
My only problem is the same treatment meted out to male rapists and sexual assaulters isn't being meted out to female sexual assaulters and rapists.

A male corper got his dick grabbed in public by a female corper and despite all the outrage the lady hasn't been dismissed or disciplined yet if the reverse was the case and the guy grabbed the lady's vaginä without her consent or raped her we all know what would've happened to him by now.

Stop typing bullshît because of sentiments.

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by sweetlaw: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
richeeyo:

You must have raped before

so will all the ugly women in your family be raped too so they can enjoy the D**k she enjoyed.

paedophile!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by GraGra247(m): 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
pinkhill:
I beg to differ

Do you know what rape is? forcefully being slept with without your consent and getting bruised. Not all women will be strong enough to handle it and do you know how it feels when a man rapes you then laugh with satisfaction and mock you? No you dont. You dont know what victims go through or how depressed or how isolated they are.

I feel you should change your perception as a woman is stigmatized if she speaks out

You simply lack understanding of what I'm trying to communicate. A rape victim should be encouraged and made to feel that rape is not the end of her life.

The way people like you will cry foul in front of a rape victim instead of encouraging her will simply make her to dive deeper into the ocean of depression and eventually take her life.

You unconsciously create the wrong atmosphere for a victim to survive.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by Fourwinds: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
GraGra247:

If you found no wisdom in what I said, then you failed in school. Go and repeat your classes.
until you possess pvssy that is when I will accept that comment of yours ...nonsense

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by GraGra247(m): 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
LaudableXX:

Cut the crap. angry If you have ever seen or treated rape victims up close, you would not be reciting such rubbish. undecided Rape is a violation - an act of violence, that rips a woman's dignity, damages her psyche and reduces her self-worth, into shreds. For many victims, it is a life-shattering experience. A traumatic event that affects them to the core. People react differently, to terrifying encounters.

If a person has a physical wound, he can take a tablet and get healed, but a person with an emotional wound, cannot get relief or recover so easily, by merely taking a pill. undecided It takes time, counselling, mental therapy and a lot of help, for them to feel normal again. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is real, and not to be toyed with. It can lead people to develop suicidal tendencies. A sickness of the body is easy to treat, but an injury to the mind is the most difficult to handle. Without an appropriate support system, victims of rape can develop depression and suicidal tendencies, which could lead them to take their own lives. Be wise. sad

And stop peddling junk tales. How many "Unfortunate Ladies and women that got raped in the olden and earlier years of this same earth, still lived their lives to the fullest without trauma or therapy..." do you even know? List them.

Folks like you need to go back to school. Read my comment again and this time with meaning... if ever you can.
Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by MollyBank: 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
GraGra247:
Much as I sympathize with the lady and all female rape victims, I'd like to point out that women in these modern times have been sooooo psychologically manipulated to feel and believe that rape and sexual harassment should make you feel worthless and frustrated and depressed. In fact should signal the end of your life and dignity. This is why many ladies take their lives afterwards.

So much that if a lady comes out from a rape encounter feeling and looking normal she's made to feel that she's a wh0re or she's doing something wrong.

Unfortunate Ladies and women that got raped in the olden and earlier years of this same earth, still lived their lives to the fullest without trauma or therapy.

Bullshit! You think it's about feelings? do you know the depression and post-traumatic stress disorder that come from being rape? Do you know that these are serious medical conditions? Obviously you don't know! you guys flip up comparisons with olden days at a drop of hat. I wonder what you are doing on Nairaland? why not throw your phones away, go back to the village and stay in the olden days.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by LaudableXX: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
GraGra247:
Folks like you need to go back to school. Read my comment again and this time with meaning... if ever you can.
You are still shooting yourself in the foot and sounding clueless. sad Collect a refund from your teachers, because you failed to learn anything worthwhile, in school.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by MollyBank: 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
wink2015:
TAKING YOUR OWN LIFE WAS THE MOST CRAZIEST THING TO DO.

Some few minutes of forceful sex no matter the psychological trauma you have been through was not enough to take your own life or commit suicide.

Many women and girls are raped on a monthly bases and they never take their life.

You are a cheap coward!

Shut Up! Will you?

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by pinkhill(f): 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
No need for further argument

Please, take your time and read what you wrote. I only differed and why the down talking because i did not use abusive words on you.

Raise your words not your voice
Rain waters the flower not thunder
GraGra247:

You simply lack understanding of what I'm trying to communicate. A rape victim should be encouraged and made to feel that rape is not the end of her life.

The way people like you will cry foul in front of a rape victim instead of encouraging her will simply make her to dive deeper into the ocean of depression and eventually take her life.

You unconsciously create the wrong atmosphere for a victim to survive.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by HarryDuce(m): 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
Elder001:

It is which men?

The fact that you saw some sex starved kids saying they like being raped by females doesn't mean you should say shït here.

This isn't a matter of whether men are raped or not.

I don't support rape but in as much as i don't support rape I don't buy it when female sexual assault and rape is taken more seriously than male sexual assault and rape.

When a male get raped 90% of the comments from females are usually didn't he enjoy it, did his dick rise and laughing smiley.

BTW that's not my problem.
My only problem is the same treatment meted out to male rapists and sexual assaulters isn't being meted out to female sexual assaulters and rapists.

A male corper got his dick grabbed in public by a female corper and despite all the outrage the lady hasn't been dismissed or disciplined yet if the reverse was the case and the guy grabbed the lady's vaginä without her consent or raped her we all know what would've happened to him by now.

Stop typing bullshît because of sentiments.

In other words, you're saying she wasn't raped or what? nothing should be done about the situation because men get raped? Is that it?

5 Likes

Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
Was there a medical report to confirm she was raped. I am just saying...there are loads of people in prisons for crime they never committed... it might not be what she says it was. R.I.P to her
Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by nobaga: 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
Rape no matter how you define it against man or woman is never acceptable or sexy. Even those in consentual rough sex revolt at certain point.

Culturally men and women victims are viewed differently. This is why girls and women must be helped, trained and built to be stronger.

Not to succumb to humiliation in what they consider the lowest point in their life. Humans have come out stronger in wars and other crimes.

Suicide is a loss to everyone especially to loved ones. Stand up and fight back to help other victims. If everyone raped commit suicide, very few brave ones will be left.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
Amberon11:
You're the saying all the rubbish here.
Like someone has repeatedly told you here it is you men who wish to be raped. And pls this topic isn't about male rape victims. It is about a female rape victim who committed suicide. If you want to discuss some other thing, open a thread for that.

You're the one that is typing rubbish.

Many ladies usually say being beaten by a man is romantic so because some ladies say so I should be saying abuse is romantic for women, right?

I don't care whether it's male rape or not.

As long as male rape isn't prosecuted female rape shouldn't be prosecuted.

Nobody is a fool.. the same treatment must be melted to everyone who commits a crime irrespective of the gender involved else it's bullshît
Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
HarryDuce:
In other words, you're saying she wasn't raped or what? nothing should be done about the situation because men get raped? Is that it?

See question.

How will I know if she was raped or not? was I there with her?

I never said she was or wasn't raped. This question is irrelevant.
Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by GraGra247(m): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
pinkhill:
No need for further argument

Please, take your time and read what you wrote. I only differed and why the down talking because i did not use abusive words on you.

Raise your words not your voice
Rain waters the flower not thunder

I didn't talk down on you neither did I abuse you in any single way. Please read again.
Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by esthy86(f): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
Rip darling

so pathetic ,some hoodlums will rape and still take ur nude pix,with threat of making it go public,that is among the greatest reason that motivates the victim to consider SUICIDES

much respect to the strong rape victims,big UP
Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
nobaga:

Rape no matter how you define it against man or woman is never acceptable or sexy. Even those in consentual rough sex revolt at certain point.

Culturally men and women victims are viewed differently. This is why girls and women must be helped, trained and built to be stronger.

Not to succumb to humiliation in what they consider the lowest point in their life. Humans have come out stronger in wars and other crimes.

Suicide is a loss to everyone especially to loved ones. Stand up and fight back to help other victims. If everyone raped commit suicide, very few brave ones will be left.

Sexism is bad bro.. it's not good for your health .

You must view male and female victims the same way
Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
who in their right mind rapes and ugly creature like this?

she was lucky for a guy to go near her. let alone rape her.
Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by Amberon11: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nigga I'm don't reading or replying you.
Continue in your delusion. It's a free world.
Elder001:

You're the one that is typing rubbish.

Many ladies usually say being beaten by a man is romantic so because some ladies say so I should be saying abuse is romantic for women, right?

I don't care whether it's male rape or not.

As long as male rape isn't prosecuted female rape shouldn't be prosecuted.

Nobody is a fool.. the same treatment must be melted to everyone who commits a crime irrespective of the gender involved else it's bullshît

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by fattyfancy(m): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
if an horroful incedent happen to our fellow if we couldn't act sympathizer we should behave as an appetizer.if an horroful incedent happen to our fellow if we couldn't act sympathizer we should behave as an appetizer.if an horroful incedent happen to our fellow if we couldn't act sympathizer we should behave as an appetizer.
Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by richeeyo(m): 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
sweetlaw:

so will all the ugly women in your family be raped too so they can enjoy the D**k she enjoyed.

paedophile!!!!!!
Oooh
Sorry
I thought i was communicating with someone with Brauns left on their head
Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by LordIsaac(m): 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
harrisonford001:
YOUR DAUGHTER WILL EXPERIENCE THIS ONE DAY! GOD WILLING
His daughter woulɗ be born an innocent girl to this world, ɗon't wish her evil ɓecause she ɗiɗn't make such a nasty statement. Let's not make his daughter pay for her ɗaɗ's foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
Amberon11:
Nigga I'm don't reading or replying you.
Continue in your delusion. It's a free world.

You can't even spell correctly. I don't know whether to laugh or not.

As long as you won't take male sexual assault and rape seriously then we men won't take female rape and assault seriously .

Let's see how it goes.. mtcheew
Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by cococandy(f): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
So because you guys shame and insult the small percentage of other men who have been sexually abused, we should not try to solve the problem of rampant female sexual assault? Right? I hear you. You’re making a lot of sense.

You do realize that men (including you) refuse to take abuse of other men seriously so that you can use it as an excuse to dismiss female sexual assault. You deride and make fun of guys who complain about sexual assault. But when a woman does complain, you then bring it up to try and diminish the severity of her situation. It’s a very evil thing to do. I consider it even worse than those who explicitly state that they support female sexual assault. At least we know where they stand. This backhanded method is worse.

If you have never campaigned against male sexual assault but only remember to bring it up when a woman is assaulted, you’re complicit. All of you are.

Elder001:

You always get disappointed at my posts. It didn't start today.

One thing about me is I hate being sentimental.

If people can't take male sexual assault and rape seriously then they should stop crying shït when the reverse is the case.

Gender equality -Fraud of the century

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by Shegzy8(m): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
This picture depicts the pain her family is going through

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
cococandy:
So because you guys shame and insult the small percentage of other men who have been sexually abused, we should not try to solve the problem of rampant female sexual assault? Right? I hear you. You’re making a lot of sense.

You do realize that men (including you). refuse to take abuse of other men seriously so that you can use it as an excuse to dismiss female sexual assault. You deride and make fun of guys who complain about sexual assault. But when a woman does complain, you then bring it up to try and diminish the severity of her situation. It’s a very evil thing to do. I consider it even worse than those who explicitly state that they support female sexual assault. At least we know where they stand. This backhanded method is worse.

If you have never campaigned against male sexual assault but only remember to bring it up when a woman is assaulted, you’re complicit. All of you are.

Here comes the false accusation again . I find this very insultive .

In which thread did you see me supporting male assault and rape? when I've been using any such opportunity to decry the hypocrisy of authorities and the society at large in handling such cases.

Today isn't the first day you're seeing my posts on nairaland and I find it very funny that you'll say men including me laugh off male assault.

When that guy was abused yesterday I was one of the men who hurriedly went to his twitter page to appeal to him that he should make sure he takes up the case.

The fact that some bastards wish to get raped by females or jubilate over male assault and rape doesn't mean you should generalize.

Some ladies like saying a man beating them is very romantic that won't make to make hasty generalization that abusive men are romantic to all ladies.
Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by Amberon11: 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
Dude, I thought I just told you to get off my mentions and take your insanity elsewhere. I'm done reading or replying you. Have a great time conversing with your illogical self.
Elder001:

You can't even spell correctly. I don't know whether to laugh or not.

As long as you won't take male sexual assault and rape seriously then we men won't take female rape and assault seriously .

Let's see how it goes.. mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
Amberon11:
Dude, I thought I just told you to get off my mentions and take your insanity elsewhere. I'm done reading or replying you. Have a great time conversing with your illogical self.

This is the second time you've typed “I'm done reading or replying your post” yet you are still replying me.

You need psychiatric attention.. go and force the authorities to prosecute the rapist na.

Mtcheew.

When a man is sexually assaulted you guys will be commenting nonsense but when the reverse is the case you'll start calling for prosecution
Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by grandstar(m): 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
GraGra247:
Much as I sympathize with the lady and all female rape victims, I'd like to point out that women in these modern times have been sooooo psychologically manipulated to feel and believe that rape and sexual harassment should make you feel worthless and frustrated and depressed. In fact should signal the end of your life and dignity. This is why many ladies take their lives afterwards.

So much that if a lady comes out from a rape encounter feeling and looking normal she's made to feel that she's a wh0re or she's doing something wrong.

Unfortunate Ladies and women that got raped in the olden and earlier years of this same earth, still lived their lives to the fullest without trauma or therapy.

Their reaction to rape is instinctive and not born out of the press or what they are thought.

You have not been a victim and you're obviously not female so can not relate to their feelings.

I was shocked the other day when Rohingya refugees from Myanma who had been raped by soldiers shed a tear when talking extremely briefly about their experience. These were illiterate women so had no exposure to written literature.

They had been violated and felt humiliated and traumatised by the experience

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape by marvinsync(m): 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
johnmix12:
Khensani Maseko, a 23-year-old South African student who killed herself two months after she was raped has been laid to rest in Johannesburg, South Africa.

Khensani Maseko, a student at the Rhodes University in Grahamstown battled with depression after she was raped, allegedly by a boyfriend who is also a Rhodes student in May 2018.

On August 3 2018, she took her own life at her Johannesburg home. Not before posting a cryptic message on Instagram that read: "No one deserves to be raped," along with a picture showing what is believed to be her date of birth and that day's date.

Khensani Maseko's Instagram account has since been removed from the social media platform.

Khensani Maseko's funeral held in Nasrec, Johannesburg on Thursday. See photos below.

The man accused of the rape has been suspended, Rhodes university said in the statement posted on its website, adding that it was working with South Africa's police and the National Prosecuting Authority to launch an inquest into Maseko's death.

Police have not released the suspect's name.

https://lailasnews.com/photos-from-khensani-masekos-funeral-sa-student-who-killed-herself-after-rape/

stupid girl

how can she hurt her mother and loved ones so much!!

she was really selfish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four Nigerians Arrested In Italy For Sex Trafficking With Rituals. / Housemaid Steals N700,000 With Broom In Lagos / Amputee, Others Arrested For Impersonating Tinubu, Saraki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.