Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Operation Of Angels (1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Operation Of Angels (1) (250 Views)

I Was In Heaven For 8 Hours With Myriads Of Angels - Apostle Arome Osayi / Pastor Holds "Operation Vomit My Dollars" Church Program Title Goes Viral(Photo) / ** Modes Of Operation Of Witches And Wizards ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Operation Of Angels (1) by Revadebola: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2018
Listen to In my study of the Bible, I discovered that there are 4 categories of miracles. Today you will experience "customized miracles". Listen to the message titled, "OPERATIONS OF ANGELS" (1) and the word of knowledge, God gave me for you in this audio. by Charles Adebola #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/charles-adebola/in-my-study-of-the-bible-i

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Killers Of Pastor Accused Of Witchcraft / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/09/18 / Blessings We May Not Recognise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.