Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles (4329 Views)

Ibu: Blame Nollywood Actresses For Making People Believe Money Is In Nollywood / Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director / I Will Find A Better Partner Soon - Ike Reveals His Plans After Mercy Dumped Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles by Magichand: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2018
Controversial Nollywood actor Emeka Ike has stirred up another controversy again. The Imo State born actor spilled some messy beans troubling Nollywood. The fearless actor, who had serial battles with the embattled president of Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) Ibinabo Fiberesima revealed to journalists five names of movie producers who sleep with actresses for roles. According to Mikeangelonws.com, Emeka Ike said:

“There are five people who have taken the laws of Nigerian movie industry into their hands. They are Emma Ogugua, Murphy Stephen, Sunny McDon, Okey Bakassi and Ifeanyi Dikeh. These five people registered Actors Guild of Nigeria as their personal business. No other individual can come in. My first concern is to clean up Nollywood, clean up AGN. Every Nigerian youth want to act movies now, what future are we leaving for them? Where are they going to write their names?”

But on a swift reaction to Ike’s outburst, former Monalisa Chinda’s spokesperson Egor Efiok popularly known as Bosslady has told Ike to keep quiet. Bosslady took Ike to the cleaners, she said:

“Emeka Ike is a loose cannon and he is very stupid for calling Sonny McDon’s name. Talentless okoro feeling funky goat who can’t act and only rolls his eyes. Imagine pronouncing Champagne, Michelle and Marijuana exactly how they are spelt without knowing that they are meant to be pronounced as “Sh”ampagne, Mi”sh”elle, and Mari”y”uana, respectively; Everyone burst out laughing at Odeon Cinema after he showed off his ‘razzite’ self! Nonsense!!! Look at him having the audacity to mention names of well-respected Nollywood veterans. He is not even worthy to wipe the boots of any of the five veterans he mentioned. Useless pikin wey no get respect! Rubbish!!!”

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/controversy-as-emeka-ike-reveals-names-of-movie-directors-who-sleep-with-actresses-for-roles/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles by HungerBAD: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2018
Could have sworn I read this story some years back.

7 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles by goldbim(f): 8:47am On Aug 10, 2018
Here they go again!!!nollywood and confused leaders lipsrsealed
Re: Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles by Bluezy13(m): 8:47am On Aug 10, 2018
"“There are five people who have taken the laws of Nigerian movie industry into their hands. They are Emma Ogugua, Murphy Stephen, Sunny McDon, Okey Bakassi and Ifeanyi Dikeh. These five people registered Actors Guild of Nigeria as their personal business. No other individual can come in."

OP, learn to be honest in your report!

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles by goldbim(f): 8:49am On Aug 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
Ok
someone's back kiss grin grin..
Re: Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles by HungerBAD: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2018
goldbim:
someone's back kiss grin grin..

Babygirl.

Sweet tomatoes.

Sweery.

Irish potato served with chilled kunu.

N1000 Note.

Melania Hungerbad.

Bawoni?

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles by goldbim(f): 8:57am On Aug 10, 2018
HungerBAD:

Babygirl.

Sweet tomatoes.

Sweery.

Irish potato served with chilled kunu.

N1000 Note.

Melania Hungerbad.

Bawoni?
kiss kiss choi cool cool..all these for me?you can burst brain sha!!mo wapa,sir.
Re: Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles by HungerBAD: 9:01am On Aug 10, 2018
goldbim:
kiss kiss choi cool cool..all these for me?you can burst brain sha!!mo wapa,sir.

Tangayinka Orange juice
Red Sea Caviar
Congo Diamond
Abuja Kilishiii

Long time. Oya offline for more private talks.

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 9:03am On Aug 10, 2018
It's a simple agreement. As long as the actresses weren't raped. They are free to sleep with one another.
Re: Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles by youngberry001(m): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2018
HungerBAD:

Tangayinka Orange juice
Red Sea Caviar
Congo Diamond
Abuja Kilishiii

Long time. Oya offline for more private talks.
Hunger no come toast dat girl ooh cheesy

she don engage!!
Re: Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 10, 2018
rUBBISH HEADLINE.

Hungry Blogger
Re: Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles by HungerBAD: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2018
youngberry001:
Hunger no come toast dat girl ooh cheesy

she don engage!!

She is my Cousin.
Re: Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles by Tamarapetty(f): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2018
I believe the ladies are not complaining
Re: Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles by youngberry001(m): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2018
HungerBAD:

She is my Cousin.
grin

i no colect dis talk cheesy

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles by malificent(f): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2018
Marijuana is actually pronounced as mari'y'uana
Re: Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles by donbachi(m): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
Emeka ike again?
Re: Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles by Nightmareo07: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
undecided
Re: Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles by BlackPantherxXx: 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
Talentless OKORO....

Emeka Ike now...

Re: Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles by olaotu1: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Talentless OKORO.... forked my harlot mother to stupor grin

Emeka Ike now...
cheesy
Re: Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles by MartinCorridon: 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
olaotu1:
Olaotu1 is a useless aba jew with a flat head , a homosexual father and a worthless wh0re he calls a mother. cheesy

Sorry. RIP

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
Oooooh how can I unread this rubbish now, I just wasted 4mins of my life...

Somebody pls help me with that Aki meme embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Apple Allegedly Rejects Dubai Police Access To Huspuppi’s MAC Laptop, Iphone / Sexiest African Celebrities Nowadays! / Tonto Dike Celebrate Independence In Grand Style (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.