Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

THROWBACK PICBoma Goodhead Confronting More Than A Dozen Police Officers In 2005 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THROWBACK PICBoma Goodhead Confronting More Than A Dozen Police Officers In 2005 (1132 Views)

Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako / 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara / Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THROWBACK PICBoma Goodhead Confronting More Than A Dozen Police Officers In 2005 by nwabobo: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2018
[THROWBACK PHOTOS] Fearless female lawmaker, Boma Goodhead confronting more than a dozen Police officers in 2005

Hon. Boma Goodhead, a member of the House of Representatives, representing Akulga/Asalga constituency went viral on Tuesday and made major headlines after she was filmed confronting masked operatives of the Department of State Services, DSS over the National Assembly Invasion.

Now, throwback photos of Hon Boma, who is the younger sister to Mujahid Dokubo-Asari have surfaced online.

She was pictured FIGHTING THE OVER 12 POLICE MEN AND getting arrested by more than a dozen police officers during her one-man protest in 2005 against the govt actions in her community including harassment of her brother Asari Dokubo.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2040652509301921&id=871775049523012

Re: THROWBACK PICBoma Goodhead Confronting More Than A Dozen Police Officers In 2005 by HungerBAD: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2018
Strong woman.

Just curious. Is she married?if yes, it will not be out of place to be checking up on her husband once in a while just to be sure he is okay.

A woman that can fight 12 Policemen,what do you think she will be doing to her husband? He might now even be on KNEEL DOWN,HANDS UP and CLOSE YOUR EYES.

5 Likes

Re: THROWBACK PICBoma Goodhead Confronting More Than A Dozen Police Officers In 2005 by Babyforever(f): 8:46am On Aug 10, 2018
The good old days embarassed
Re: THROWBACK PICBoma Goodhead Confronting More Than A Dozen Police Officers In 2005 by richeeyo(m): 8:47am On Aug 10, 2018
Lawmaker behaving like a thug And Nigerians love that Una do well
Re: THROWBACK PICBoma Goodhead Confronting More Than A Dozen Police Officers In 2005 by richeeyo(m): 8:47am On Aug 10, 2018
Lawmaker behaving like a thug And Nigerians love that Una do well
Re: THROWBACK PICBoma Goodhead Confronting More Than A Dozen Police Officers In 2005 by 8744Kin(m): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2018
richeeyo:
Lawmaker behaving like a thug
And Nigerians love that
Una do well

Personally, I prefer a thug that openly fights injustice and coup plotters than A gentleman who supports them behind the keyboard.

2 Likes

Re: THROWBACK PICBoma Goodhead Confronting More Than A Dozen Police Officers In 2005 by nwabobo: 8:54am On Aug 10, 2018
richeeyo:
Lawmaker behaving like a thug
And Nigerians love that
Una do well

Activism is not thuggery. Get that into your ekpang filled skull. Ntin

1 Like

Re: THROWBACK PICBoma Goodhead Confronting More Than A Dozen Police Officers In 2005 by HungerBAD: 8:56am On Aug 10, 2018
Mynd44 I have a wife for you.

1 Like

Re: THROWBACK PICBoma Goodhead Confronting More Than A Dozen Police Officers In 2005 by CeeteeBoii(m): 8:57am On Aug 10, 2018
nwabobo:

Activism is not thuggery. Get that into your ekpang filled skull. Ntin

oginni? grin grin grin
Re: THROWBACK PICBoma Goodhead Confronting More Than A Dozen Police Officers In 2005 by modath(f): 9:02am On Aug 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
Strong woman.

Just curious. Is she married?if yes, it will not be out of place to be checking up on her husband once in a while just to be sure he is okay.

A woman that can fight 12 Policemen,what do you think she will be doing to her husband?

Na die hard politician... A just dey laff when I see that drama she put up that day... She is Asari Dokubo's relative as I recently learnt & was fighting police/court bailiff not to return him to jail during his trial.... Activist she isn't...
She knew no one was going to touch her, she was just following the script & trust our people, power of discernment nor too strong.. smiley

P.S..She was CPC(Buhari party) candidate for Abuja Rep seat in 2011... She had to cross to PDP when ground nor gree level for FCT...
Re: THROWBACK PICBoma Goodhead Confronting More Than A Dozen Police Officers In 2005 by HungerBAD: 9:04am On Aug 10, 2018
modath:

Na die hard politician... A just dey laff when I see that drama she put up that day... She is Asari Dokubo's relative as I recently learnt & was fighting police/court bailiff not to return him to jail during his trial.... Activist she isn't..

P.S..She was CPC(Buhari party) candidate for Abuja Rep seat in 2011... She had to cross to PDP when ground nor gree level for FCT...

Interesting.

Thanks for the info. Never heard of her until some days ago.

4 Likes

Re: THROWBACK PICBoma Goodhead Confronting More Than A Dozen Police Officers In 2005 by modath(f): 9:06am On Aug 10, 2018
HungerBAD:

Interesting.

Thanks for the info. Never heard of her until some days ago.

I even vote for am as the only female candidate then & having no one else in mind save for voting Bubu for president in that election.....

Hau iz you doing.?
Re: THROWBACK PICBoma Goodhead Confronting More Than A Dozen Police Officers In 2005 by HungerBAD: 9:08am On Aug 10, 2018
modath:

I even vote for am as the only female candidate then & having no one else in mind save for voting Bubu for president in that election.....

Hau iz you doing.?

Wow.

She should just take it easy. Gragra no dey pay.

1 Like

Re: THROWBACK PICBoma Goodhead Confronting More Than A Dozen Police Officers In 2005 by richeeyo(m): 9:16am On Aug 10, 2018
8744Kin:

Personally, I prefer a thug that openly fights injustice and coup plotters than A gentleman who supports them behind the keyboard.
Their is a term called peaceful protest its done be the elite wise ones
Re: THROWBACK PICBoma Goodhead Confronting More Than A Dozen Police Officers In 2005 by Deltayankeeboi: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2018
modath:

Na die hard politician... A just dey laff when I see that drama she put up that day... She is Asari Dokubo's relative as I recently learnt & was fighting police/court bailiff not to return him to jail during his trial.... Activist she isn't...
She knew no one was going to touch her, she was just following the script & trust our people, power of discernment nor too strong.. smiley

"I too know" I guess you were the one who wrote the script she was following.

oversabi no good. na only you know everything about her pass.

Learn to talk reservedly.
Re: THROWBACK PICBoma Goodhead Confronting More Than A Dozen Police Officers In 2005 by Deltayankeeboi: 9:35am On Aug 10, 2018
This woman is a very disciplined and strong woman and she is fighting for true democracy.

I wish we could have more women of virtue like her in this country. God bless her and more grease to her elbow.

1 Like

Re: THROWBACK PICBoma Goodhead Confronting More Than A Dozen Police Officers In 2005 by 8744Kin(m): 9:41am On Aug 10, 2018
richeeyo:

Their is a term called peaceful protest its done be the elite wise ones

Is she armed in any of the pictures above or during the NASS invasion?
Re: THROWBACK PICBoma Goodhead Confronting More Than A Dozen Police Officers In 2005 by proeast(m): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2018
Gallant woman! Which constituency is she representing?
Re: THROWBACK PICBoma Goodhead Confronting More Than A Dozen Police Officers In 2005 by richeeyo(m): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2018
8744Kin:

Is she armed in any of the pictures above or during the NASS invasion?

does that mean carrying a weapon if its not a peaceful olodo, you know a lot of bull s h i t
Re: THROWBACK PICBoma Goodhead Confronting More Than A Dozen Police Officers In 2005 by 8744Kin(m): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2018
richeeyo:
does that mean carrying a weapon if its not a peaceful olodo, you know a lot of bull s h i t

bye! And try to grow up
Re: THROWBACK PICBoma Goodhead Confronting More Than A Dozen Police Officers In 2005 by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 10, 2018
Now she's growing yellow skin as she gets older. grin grin grin
Re: THROWBACK PICBoma Goodhead Confronting More Than A Dozen Police Officers In 2005 by nwabobo: 11:38am On Aug 10, 2018
nwabobo:
[THROWBACK PHOTOS] Fearless female lawmaker, Boma Goodhead confronting more than a dozen Police officers in 2005

Hon. Boma Goodhead, a member of the House of Representatives, representing Akulga/Asalga constituency went viral on Tuesday and made major headlines after she was filmed confronting masked operatives of the Department of State Services, DSS over the National Assembly Invasion.

Now, throwback photos of Hon Boma, who is the younger sister to Mujahid Dokubo-Asari have surfaced online.

She was pictured FIGHTING THE OVER 12 POLICE MEN AND getting arrested by more than a dozen police officers during her one-man protest in 2005 against the govt actions in her community including harassment of her brother Asari Dokubo.

Lalasticlala
Re: THROWBACK PICBoma Goodhead Confronting More Than A Dozen Police Officers In 2005 by Switruth: 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
Strong woman.

A woman that can fight 12 Policemen,what do you think she will be doing to her husband? He might now even be on KNEEL DOWN,HANDS UP and CLOSE YOUR EYES.
such ladies can be submissive you know.
Re: THROWBACK PICBoma Goodhead Confronting More Than A Dozen Police Officers In 2005 by nwabobo: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2018
nwabobo:

Lalasticlala, this should be on the frontpage to counter Joe Igbokwe's claim, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Our Online Igbo Brothers Should See This / Hey Sarrki Da Madridguy, So Na So Kia Kia, Duka Gabadaya / Nigeria Ranked 2nd In The World With Lowest Government Integrity - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.