Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? (51091 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment / Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by oluwasegun007(m): 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
No matter how big talk reach na mouth you go use talk am no b cutlass.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by ikevictor: 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
Tell him him by simply TELLING HIM!

Tell him you’re not comfortable having different women visiting your house...
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
Itz a simple stuv nah..jst get ur gal around,it helps
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Anduku: 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
Tell him to stop simple!! Is it not your house?
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by bluefilm: 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
edoman2016:
Hello nairalander,
I need advice on how to tell a friend to stop coming with his girlfriend to my apartment to have sex. This friend of mine, we went to the same university and know each other from there. He is based in Akwa Ibom and into palm oil business. When he comes to Lagos for supply to stores, he resides at his parents' house which is very close to where my apartment is.

However, when he wants to have sex with a girl in Lagos, he brings her to my apartment because he knows I am not yet married. Rather than sleeping with the girl in his parents house. I am tired of it and I don't like it but I don't know how to tell him so that it won't end our friendship. He is quite an intelligent and ambitious man.

What do you think I should do about it?

Then get married na.

I know some nairaland girls like xendra will quickly accept to marry you.

After that, na she go dey pursue any of your friends with her sharp mouth. shocked
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
But it's still surprising to me how some ladies can randomly follow any guy just for a one day sex and move on with their lives. I'm sure they're not even the regular prostitutes you see, but normal ladies oh.

Like you just follow a guy to a stranger's house for sex and life goes on? How now??

@op, I don't see how this is difficult for you to tell your friend to stop. For one, the thought of you lying down on the same bed he just straffed a woman should disgust you. Man up and tell him, dem no dey hide mouth for this kain thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by hmmighty(m): 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
I hope its not that he has rendered such service for you too before. So perhaps he's only enjoying the favour in return. Man-up bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
If you are a man, you need to look him in the face and tell him politely that you are no longer confortable with the girls he brings to your house.

If he choose to get angry or leave then let him go. Life continues,

buhari and APC problem is too much let alone adding this one to it.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Maryclaire1(f): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
you know you are my gee please I'll appreciate it if you desist from bring gals to my apartment grin but seriously guys understand each other very well
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Ojaygeere: 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
Use your girlfriend make her available whenever his coming n change your keys

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by EkoErrands: 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
edoman2016:
Hello nairalander,
I need advice on how to tell a friend to stop coming with his girlfriend to my apartment to have sex. This friend of mine, we went to the same university and know each other from there. He is based in Akwa Ibom and into palm oil business. When he comes to Lagos for supply to stores, he resides at his parents' house which is very close to where my apartment is.

However, when he wants to have sex with a girl in Lagos, he brings her to my apartment because he knows I am not yet married. Rather than sleeping with the girl in his parents house. I am tired of it and I don't like it but I don't know how to tell him so that it won't end our friendship. He is quite an intelligent and ambitious man.

Bro just get a small red cloth and some guinea fowl feathers and small white cloth and some peanut butter and also a chicken leg with all the fingers painted with red ....then tie everything together and rub the peanut butter on everything to make a mess....just like we see in nollywood.

Eehn when that your friend book your room again just make sure u leave the amadioha under the pillow so that they will come across it while banging.

Trust me they will come out of your room quicker .

If them ask you ....what you tell them will determine whether they will come back another day or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by bizhop01: 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
Simple, next time he bring a girl to your place join them.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by VULCAN(m): 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
You are wicked o! Devil beans.

No wonder your moniker is coffin related

YourCoffin:
Just find devil beans and spray it on your bed and sofa. Only that you too go suffer am but it's a small price to pay
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Have you ever heard of a human organ called the mouth? Along with the tongue they aid in constructing distinct sound know as speech for easy "Human" communication. Impressive right? It's located in your face just around the bottom, Use it!
lmao you're so funny

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by frozen70(f): 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
edoman2016:
Hello nairalander,

Why are you scared of losing him?

Tell him in a very polite manner that you are not comfortable with him bringing his girlfriends to bang in your bed

The way and manner he sees it shouldn't be a concern to you

He is into oil palm, the money he is making, is he not supposed to go to a guest house and have his privacy

Do you know that he is soiling your bed and such brings badluck

You can't please everyone if you try to do that then you are shooting yourself in the leg
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Sabenko: 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
All u need is to tell ur own girlfriend to help you frustrate him....everyone knows women can be problematic
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by dingbang(m): 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
I cant even tolerate this In the first place. If you are my guy and you have the balls to ask me to do you such favor, I am so yanking you off
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by fiftynaira(m): 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
oge4real:
Guy, I don’t like it when you bring girls to my house for sex, please stop.

What if you re the girl in question?

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Trunaijian: 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
Is he really your friend? Or u are just a ticket to knack?

My take.
The guy code. Ur guys room is always available for ur friend to come be with his girl. That’s how we roll. We stick for each other. Na make him no overdo am in such a way that you are really inconvenienced.

On his part. “ just to cuddle”? That’s Fukd up. No need for tales if she is his girl. Except he brings prostitutes then that will be problem.

It seems he is using you thoug for lying and hiding condoms. Ask ur girl to come around anytime he is around or when he asks tell him ur girl is coming over. When u do that a couple of times, he will get the message.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by PrincessB1(f): 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
YourCoffin:
Just find devil beans and spray it on your bed and sofa. Only that you too go suffer am but it's a small price to pay
Haa, mucuna pruriens shocked
That itchy wild legume ain't the solution abeg.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Reelmii: 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
except u were doing sane at his place before u got urs, but if u neva did that in any of ur friends place, please dont be scared to tell him how u feel. if he is really a friend he would understand and stop but if he isn't, he would decide to keep his distance from u
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by idonhammer: 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
royalguy123:
Gamest! You are true son of your father.Some ppl don't know what friendship is all about.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by jaxxy(m): 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
edoman2016:
Hello nairalander,

Wats ur reason exactly for not wanting him to use ur apartment? He’s not even based in lag so it’s not like he uses it every day or week. If u have no valid reason, moral, religious, social or inconvenience, I think u shud Accomodate ur frnd especially if u know he wud oblige u if the case was reversed. If u don’t like his womanizing ways tell him directly not giving excuses about ur apartment.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by BiafranBushBoy: 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
oge4real:
Guy, I don’t like it when you bring girls to my house for sex, please stop.

Lol... Sounds better... Right?
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by MrHighSea: 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
I'll feel damn uncomfortable being on either side.
Random girls, in my house, cos of friendship abi guy code?
4uck dt.
Never.
I dnt request for such, dnt request frm me.
Guyman, tell it to his face, u dnt dig it anymore
B real n raw.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by ebby9z(m): 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
A random guy in my area brought a babe over, he told the babe it's his house and I was squatting with him. They ate my food and finished my pure water in the fridge.
The guy bought suya and yogurt and drank it with the babe. The next morning, the guy wore my sweatshirt and was feeling fly...after the babe left, I called him out and told never to bring a babe to my apartment. He has been trying since then, promising me his babes' friends. But hell na...
I don't tolerate that nonsense anymore. If you want knack, go rent hotel. My apartment is not a hotel.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by maigemuu: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
edoman2016:

He doesn't tell me directly that he wants to have sex with his female friend in my apartment. He will just tell me they want to cuddle only. What he does is that he will flush the used condoms in the toilet and keep the condom pack into his pocket when leaving so that I won't notice.

Yesterday, he flush the used condoms after he was done with the girl but forgot to keep the condom pack hidden under my sofa. When I was mopping this morning, I saw it and opened it. I saw two condoms used up but remaining one n the condom pack. When I called him this morning about the condom pack, he denied it. But I know it's from him because he took it from my bedroom. And it's the only condom remaining in my bedroom.

You are as guilty as your friend!

The question is who amongst you get the condom pack?
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by maigemuu: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
edoman2016:

He doesn't tell me directly that he wants to have sex with his female friend in my apartment. He will just tell me they want to cuddle only. What he does is that he will flush the used condoms in the toilet and keep the condom pack into his pocket when leaving so that I won't notice.

Yesterday, he flush the used condoms after he was done with the girl but forgot to keep the condom pack hidden under my sofa. When I was mopping this morning, I saw it and opened it. I saw two condoms used up but remaining one n the condom pack. When I called him this morning about the condom pack, he denied it. But I know it's from him because he took it from my bedroom. And it's the only condom remaining in my bedroom.

You are as guilty as your friend!

The question is who amongst you get the condom pack?.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by PrincessB1(f): 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ishilove:

What's devil beans?
Mucuna pruriens
A wild itchy leguminous plant.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
edoman2016:

When I called him this morning about the condom pack, he denied it. But I know it's from him because he took it from my bedroom. And it's the only condom remaining in my bedroom.
Association of fvck boys @bolded grin grin .....some pun intended.
But seriously, an Edo boy behaving pussyfooted, you really fall Edo ppl hand.
Man up, tell him wosup. The bolded is enough ground for you to hold onto and tell him enough is enough.
Dude comes to Lagos for business and cannot afford a 5k hotel for a night or 3k for short time(and I bet he gives his babe as much just for 'cuddling' her or let's call it "hair and tp"wink, dude, he is fvcking you also....from the back. Except you have other benefits you derive from him which you haven't told us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! / Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman / My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.