Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,823 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment (4209 Views)

My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Biafrareform(m): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2018
Good morning all.
I don't know if am being harsh or wicked here. But I need ur opinion.

My girl has been staying alone till around June when a master student whose programe will end September next year joined her in her apartment . We will be through with school next month.
I go to work and school so I hardly sleep in my house at night (self contain) Her rent expired last month and I told her to move in to my place but she said they will renew the rent.
To my surprised the master student got them to rent a one bedroom flat in school.
They have moved in. But my girl has been dusturbing me to give her my Gen so they can flex in their new house.
Her narrative is that I hardly make use of it since at night our compound Gen is always on. And I told her I make use of it during the day and when I have guest, that I can't give her .
Today my secondary school mate is coming and she has called me this morning to remind me of the Gen.

I have told her no. Maybe is me not being romantic or caring or just selfish.
I need ur opinion pls
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by bjayx: 9:24am On Aug 10, 2018
Fvck U, Ur girlfriend n d gen. cool

56 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Lomprico2: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2018
You have taken a stand on this already. Why are u asking us?
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 10, 2018
Your gen want to run away.
I once gave my old laptop to a girl to work on her project and it was only the power of God that brought it back

13 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by ITbomb(m): 9:27am On Aug 10, 2018
Only gen?

When I was your age, I donated my street transformer to my girlfriend

Nansense

32 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Babyforever(f): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2018
You see the reason why I detest broke guys as fu*ck ......Give her the fu****k Gen young man

Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2018
Why do you wanna do something you won't be happy about ?
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Biafrareform(m): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2018
bjayx:
Fvck U, Ur girlfriend n d gen. cool

No be us vote Buhari ohhh, why u dey vex for us
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by highqueen(f): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2018
if you can afford the small one,buy for her but if your pocket is saying otherwise,make your stance known to her.

btw,I think she wants to live above her standard which is very bad.

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Biafrareform(m): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2018
Babyforever:
You see the reason why I detest broke guys as fu*ck ......Give her the fu****k Gen young man

So guy who can't afford a Gen for his girlfriend is broke?

Thanks baby

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Babyforever(f): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2018
highqueen:
if you can afford the small one,but for her but if your pocket is saying otherwise,make your stance known to her.

I think he should get a new one for her smiley or what do you think wink
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Babyforever(f): 9:35am On Aug 10, 2018
Biafrareform:

So guy who can't afford a Gen for his girlfriend is broke?

Thanks baby
Tell me why a grown ass would be having issues with his girlfriend over Gen ? only broke guys do that.... Give her the fu****k Gen Mr man
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by highqueen(f): 9:35am On Aug 10, 2018
Babyforever:
I think he should get a new one for her smiley or what do you think wink
lol,that's what I said.
if he can afford I new one,he should do it for her.wink
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Biafrareform(m): 9:37am On Aug 10, 2018
highqueen:
if you can afford the small one,but for her but if your pocket is saying otherwise,make your stance known to her.

Like I said am in school. Our program end next month. Like we go finish exam next month. And u know what it means when u wanna leave school. Can't afford that now.

The truth is this is 2.5 KVA Gen that will need cab to be carrying around. So she mean each time I wanna use the Gen I pay for cab to get it.

And my guy is coming today and will definitely put it on. What if I have given her two days ago and. That means I will go asking her for it today
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by uwa1(m): 9:37am On Aug 10, 2018
ITbomb:
Only gen?

Nansense

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by onlinetomola(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2018
ITbomb:
Only gen?

Nansense

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin Baba for the Girls
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Biafrareform(m): 9:39am On Aug 10, 2018
Babyforever:
Tell me why a grown ass should be having issues over Gen ? only broke guys do that.... Give her the fu****k Gen Mr man

They don't also have television in the New house. So when she come asking for my Televison and home theater I think I should also give her cool

8 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Biafrareform(m): 9:40am On Aug 10, 2018
Mklancee:
Your gen want to run away.
I once gave my old laptop to a girl to work on her project and it was only the power of God that brought it back

grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Babyforever(f): 9:41am On Aug 10, 2018
highqueen:

lol,that's what I said.
if he can afford I new one,he should do it for her.wink
You've spoken well.......Real bitches in the building smiley
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by highqueen(f): 9:41am On Aug 10, 2018
Biafrareform:

Like I said am in school. Our program end next month. Like we go finish exam next month. And u know what it means when u wanna leave school. Can't afford that now.

The truth is this is 2.5 KVA Gen that will need cab to be carrying around. So she mean each time I wanna use the Gen I pay for cab to get it.

And my guy is coming today and will definitely put it on. What if I have given her two days ago and. That means I will go asking her for it today
so,you have told her you can't afford to buy new gen for her right?
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Biafrareform(m): 9:41am On Aug 10, 2018
ITbomb:
Only gen?

Nansense
U don't mean it.
Odogwu

Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by highqueen(f): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2018
Babyforever:
You've spoken well.......Real bitches in the building smiley
grin
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Babyforever(f): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2018
Biafrareform:

They don't also have television in the New house. So when she come asking for my Televison and home theater I think I should also give her cool
And you're proud to say to say they don't have a television sad what's your role as her boyfriend
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by bjayx: 9:43am On Aug 10, 2018
If this shiit makes FP, I quit nairaland for a minute grin
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Biafrareform(m): 9:44am On Aug 10, 2018
highqueen:

so,you have told her you can't afford to buy new gen for her right?

I don't even need to tell her that cos she knows the expensive right now. We both in finals.
Transport alone for project work no be beans
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Babyforever(f): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2018
highqueen:
grin
How is Plato cheesy
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by IamPlato(m): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2018
Babyforever:

OLE!

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Biafrareform(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2018
Babyforever:
And you're proud to say to say they don't have a television sad what's your role as her boyfriend

Lol. Let me Asnwer u for the last time.

Nah student she be. She don carry her fridge send go house self cos she was thinking of leaving next month.
Everything changes since the master babe joined her.

Should I even be taking ur reply serious self?
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Babyforever(f): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2018
IamPlato:

OLE!
Shut up

1 Share

Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Babyforever(f): 9:48am On Aug 10, 2018
Biafrareform:

Lol. Let me Asnwer u for the last time.

Nah student she be. She don carry her fridge send go house self cos she was thinking of leaving next month.
Everything changes since the master babe joined her.

Should I even be taking ur reply serious self?
Do you "LOVE" her ?
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by highqueen(f): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2018
Biafrareform:

I don't even need to tell her that cos she knows the expensive right now. We both in finals.
Transport alone for project work no be beans
alright. goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

YOU WON'T Believe What This Guy Just Achieved. From 0 to 4 [Picture] / Bride Cancels Wedding After Fiancé Insist His Father Check Her Hymen In A Gather / Please I'm Scared. Is My Girlfriend Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.