Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,088 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment (4207 Views)

My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by IamPlato(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2018
Babyforever:
I know you're looking for an avenue to cheat but you won't see me cool

angry

Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Babyforever(f): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2018
Mklancee:

Tricked? Then why stay when she found out?
Why should a broke girl refuse a broke guy?. I don't know how and where you expect him to get money from as a student.
Yes tricked....Because he's feeding her with lies that's why she believed all he said to her
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Babyforever(f): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2018
IamPlato:
angry
sad

Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2018
Babyforever:
Yes tricked....Because he's feeding her with lies that's why she believed all he said to her
Almost all student are broke except the one with very rich parents.
If broke girls don't date broke guys who will now date them
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Babyforever(f): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2018
Mklancee:

Almost all student are broke except the one with very rich parents.
If broke girls don't date broke guys who will now date them
How do you expect a broke girl to date a broke guy undecided so you want her to remain in that situation
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 10, 2018
Biafrareform:
Good morning all.
I don't know if am being harsh or wicked here. But I need ur opinion.

My girl has been staying alone till around June when a master student whose programe will end September next year joined her in her apartment . We will be through with school next month.
I go to work and school so I hardly sleep in my house at night (self contain) Her rent expired last month and I told her to move in to my place but she said they will renew the rent.
To my surprised the master student got them to rent a one bedroom flat in school.
They have moved in. But my girl has been dusturbing me to give her my Gen so they can flex in their new house.
Her narrative is that I hardly make use of it since at night our compound Gen is always on. And I told her I make use of it during the day and when I have guest, that I can't give her .
Today my secondary school mate is coming and she has called me this morning to remind me of the Gen.

I have told her no. Maybe is me not being romantic or caring or just selfish.
I need ur opinion pls

You don't need a reason not to, if you use the generator then you use it, also contingency plans in case the main gen doesn't work, let her know about it , if you want to buy her a gen that's up to you.
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2018
Babyforever:
How do you expect a broke girl to date a broke guy undecided so you want her to remain in that situation

You make it seem like all women depend on men to escape their situations and that women are helpless. But then again I don't expect you to see the seriousness of things when your whole comments on NL is based on mediocrity

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Babyforever(f): 11:54am On Aug 10, 2018
pcguru1:

You make it seem like all women depend on men to escape their situations and that women are helpless. But then again I don't expect you to see the seriousness of things when your whole comments on NL is based on mediocrity
You of all people would come and disrespect me this way shocked I'm dissapointed in you
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
Babyforever:
You of all people would come and disrespect me this way shocked I'm dissapointed in you

Its no disrespect, facts don't care about feelings, you attack men based on their financial status, you make it seem like a man is as good as his worth, you engage in double standards, a broke girl is not a problem but a broke guy is, you don't know what it is for someone to be financially inadequate and be ridiculed by the likes of you. If people could choose not be broke do you think they would prefer to be.

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by galadima77(m): 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
ITbomb:
Only gen?

When I was your age, I donated my street transformer to my girlfriend

Nansense

epic!! i must follow u on NL
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by foxzzy(m): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
sometimes after going through some ladies posts on social media, I being to wonder the kind of families they came out from,

and to the guys that support girls on stupid things u guys are the major problems we are facing in this country.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Mcslize: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
Biafrareform:

So guy who can't afford a Gen for his girlfriend is broke?

Thanks baby

Bro do u know what ever you do for a girl doesn't count ? The day both of you will quarrel she will forget everything you've done for her. I will rather give that Generator to a fellow guy. He will appreciate it more than giving it to a lady all in the name of girlfriend or I can as well carry it to dash ma mama.

Bro , anything you do for a girl is like you pouring water in a basket. Will the basket hold the water ? No.

Save this generosity for your future wife not a girlfriend.
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Mcslize: 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
Babyforever & highqueen , I don't agree with both of you. Op needs the generator more than her gf needs it and I won't advice him giving it to her. When has relationship becomes a ticket for getting freebies from bfs?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
Mcslize:
Babyforever & highqueen , I don't agree with both of you. Op needs the generator more than her gf needs it and I won't advice him giving it to her. When has relationship becomes a ticket for getting freebies from bfs?

Because the society encourages a bunch of lazy girls to game the system and not work for anything, why do you think women who bare their boobs on Instagram get attention and cash thrown at them, why should they read when they can easily thrive via those means, can't you see the comments here already by the female especially from baby, our generation has lost it, that mentality has even found its way to my young relatives, most women are either trained to be liabilities or to use sex as a ploy to gain financial prospect. I read a book recently though too misogynist but it explained the decay in Nigeria, its called the Sex-ploytation. Seriously we've lost it

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by MorningStar233: 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
Babyforever:
I think he should get a new one for her smiley or what do you think wink

Because he is her dad or what? Abeg stop this joke, wetin sef

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Mcslize: 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Its disappointing how some people that calls themselves men can be easily manipulated just because they can't do without pussy. You ve just one gen and you are here asking for what to do. You can't say no and let it be no. Mumu,give her the gen and when you need it,pay for cab and carry it. Ask urself if she can do that for you assuming u were the one in need of it.

Thumb up to this boss. You are just like me. Majority of guys act so wussy when it comes to dealing with girls. Some will dash out the only thing they have and later go back to cry foul. And many others, once a girl use bobby to rub their chest, it is finished, they don't think right again. That's when they will dash out all their valuable things just for 2 seconds bobby they felt.

Like I have said and will always say; anything you give to a girl is like pouring water in a basket. It doesn't count to them and will never count. They will even term you mumu when a guy yield to all of their demands.

A real man doesn't yield to every girl's demand. If I were the op, if he is really thinking of giving out that Gen, then he should carry it to dash his mama or any of his immediate relation to use rather than giving it to a girl that will hardly value it.

The moment they will quarrel , all of these generosity won't be recalled by the said girl. I prefer to give to a girl only if I feel like giving her not when she is compelling me to or putting pressure on me to give her.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
Mcslize:

Thumb up to this boss. You are just like me. Majority of guys act so wussy when it comes to dealing with girls. Some will dash out the only thing they have and later go back to cry foul. And many others, once a girl use bobby to rub their chest, it is finished, they don't think right again. That's when they will dash out all their valuable things just for 2 seconds bobby they felt.

Like I have said and will always say; anything you give to a girl is like pouring water in a basket. It doesn't count to them and will never count. They will even term you mumu when a guy yield to all of their demands.

A real man doesn't yield to every girl's demand. If I were the op, if he is really thinking of giving out that Gen, then he should carry it to dash his mama or any of his immediate relation to use rather than giving it to a girl that will hardly value it.

The moment they will quarrel , all of these generosity won't be recalled by the said girl. I prefer to give to a girl only if I feel like giving her not when she is compelling me to or putting pressure on me to give her.
. Don't mind him. Tomorrow now he will come here and be telling us how a girl he did everything for including giving her his only Gen to use ditched him for another guy. I hate it when some men can't make use of their brains once pussy is involved.
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Mcslize: 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
pcguru1:

Because the society encourages a bunch of lazy girls to game the system and not work for anything, why do you think women who bare their boobs on Instagram get attention and cash thrown at them, why should they read when they can easily thrive via those means, can't you see the comments here already by the female especially from baby, our generation has lost it, that mentality has even found its way to my young relatives, most women are either trained to be liabilities or to use sex as a ploy to gain financial prospect. I read a book recently though too misogynist but it explained the decay in Nigeria, its called the Sex-ploytation. Seriously we've lost it

Bro you"ve said it all. That's the problem we facing in Nigeria right now. Our ladies are not positioning themselves well before us. It is high time they learned that being a liability before a guy is a huge turn off for most of us.

No serious hard working guy will carry the sole responsibility of a lady all in the name of girlfriend boyfriend. Even if the guy does, it won't take long before he dish out the girl. Once he is done with her, he will take to his heel.

Why do you see a lot of them hauling around with their bodies? Flaunting booobs and bum bums all about. That's the only thing they think they can offer guys and it's only the guy that don't know what he wants from a life partner that will fall for such frivolous girls.
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
Mcslize:

Bro you"ve said it all. That's the problem we facing in Nigeria right now. Our ladies are not positioning themselves well before us. It is high time they learned that being a liability before a guy is a huge turn off for most of us.

No serious hard working guy will carry the sole responsibility of a lady all in the name of girlfriend boyfriend. Even if the guy does, it won't take long before he dish out the girl. Once he is done with her, he will take to his heel.

Why do you see a lot of them hauling around with their bodies? Flaunting booobs and bum bums all about. That's the only thing they think they can offer guys and it's only the guy that don't know what he wants from a life partner that will fall for such frivolous girls.

cry this is too accurate thanks my brother
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Babyforever(f): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
pcguru1:

Its no disrespect, facts don't care about feelings, you attack men based on their financial status, you make it seem like a man is as good as his worth, you engage in double standards, a broke girl is not a problem but a broke guy is, you don't know what it is for someone to be financially inadequate and be ridiculed by the likes of you. If people could choose not be broke do you think they would prefer to be.

But this is too much for me to handle all this accusations just for me alone shocked
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Babyforever(f): 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
pcguru1:

Sir what have I done to deserve all this from you ?
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by UnclePrincipal(m): 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
Babyforever:
And you're proud to say to say they don't have a television sad what's your role as her boyfriend
Idiot!!!
A guy role as a boyfriend is to take the full responsibility of a girl abi!
where are her parents?
why can't she work to buy it herself?

ode parasite like you

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Babyforever(f): 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
UnclePrincipal:

Idiot!!!
A guy role as a boyfriend is to take the full responsibility of a girl abi!
where are her parents?
why can't she work to buy it herself?

ode parasite like you
Why are venting your frustration on my mention that is fu*****k disrespectful
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by glorex(m): 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
If you give her the generator what would you be using? Most Nigerian ladies are not selfless in their taughts they just want to take advantage of any situation. Not all of them though but majority are opportunists.
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by briefcase5: 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
No time to go thru the lengthy epistle..
. Give it to her if she wants to carry it..

Go get your PVC.. . No pooling unit on naira land o
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by UnclePrincipal(m): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
Babyforever:
Why are venting your frustration on my mention that is fu*****k disrespectful

Who will ever respect you? any guy that does that just wants your pussy.
Do you even respect yourself?
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Babyforever(f): 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
UnclePrincipal:

Who will ever respect you? any guy that does that just wants your pussy. Do you even respect yourself?
Have you eaten today

Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by UnclePrincipal(m): 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
Babyforever:
Have you eaten today
.Have you used your pills today?
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Babyforever(f): 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
UnclePrincipal:

.Have you used your pills today?
Watch your mouth boy watch your mouth
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by UnclePrincipal(m): 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
Babyforever:
Watch your mouth boy watch your mouth

Don't talk to me like that b*tch
Re: My Girl Wants To Take My Gen To Her New Apartment by Babyforever(f): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
UnclePrincipal:

Don't talk to me like that b*tch
Fu*k you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. / A Nigerian Feminists Wet Dream (PHOTOS!!!) / MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.