Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

See The Baby That Was Dump By The Road Side In Akwakuma, Owerri (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Baby That Was Dump By The Road Side In Akwakuma, Owerri (Graphic Photos) (633 Views)

Ghanaian Man Weeps As Car He Borrowed To Attend Funeral Gets Burnt On The Road / 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Woman Dies After Taking Permission From Office To Go The Market. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

See The Baby That Was Dump By The Road Side In Akwakuma, Owerri (Graphic Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:07am On Aug 10, 2018
As Shared By Caring Udokabestluv on Facebook

See What He Wrote:

Girls are heartless, this new born baby was found dead Yesterday in a refuse dump in front of Akwakuma girls secondary owerri, rest in peace innocent soul, God will handle your case.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1462199487215600&id=100002766872292

Cc: Lalasticlala And Seun

Re: See The Baby That Was Dump By The Road Side In Akwakuma, Owerri (Graphic Photos) by udoka55555: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2018
the things God will judge in this world will be massive...

am not sure he can finish the judgement in 10000yrs

Re: See The Baby That Was Dump By The Road Side In Akwakuma, Owerri (Graphic Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2018
Mr Lalasticlala Take This Post To The Front Page, So That The Whole World Will See What Is Happening In Owerri
Re: See The Baby That Was Dump By The Road Side In Akwakuma, Owerri (Graphic Photos) by richeeyo(m): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2018
Even animals don't behave like this
I was watching National Geographic
When a cheetah killed an antelope that as a baby
The cheetah got aware of the baby after the kill
You could see the cheetah went cold instantly
And lost appetite
And left
Animals are becoming more human
Humans are becoming more animalistic
Re: See The Baby That Was Dump By The Road Side In Akwakuma, Owerri (Graphic Photos) by internationalman(m): 10:40am On Aug 10, 2018
richeeyo:
Even animals don't behave like this
I was watching National Geographic
When a cheetah killed an antelope that as a baby
The cheetah got aware of the baby after the kill
You could see the cheetah went cold instantly
And lost appetite
And left
Animals are becoming more human
Humans are becoming more animalistic
That's why we are called higher animals.

Re: See The Baby That Was Dump By The Road Side In Akwakuma, Owerri (Graphic Photos) by FaceThem: 11:45am On Aug 10, 2018
richeeyo:
Even animals don't behave like this I was watching National Geographic When a cheetah killed an antelope that as a baby The cheetah got aware of the baby after the kill You could see the cheetah went cold instantly And lost appetite And left Animals are becoming more human Humans are becoming more animalistic
Things Are Happening
Re: See The Baby That Was Dump By The Road Side In Akwakuma, Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Ajibolatao(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
So pathetic.

Check out my signature for your affordable and professional web design and development.

Re: See The Baby That Was Dump By The Road Side In Akwakuma, Owerri (Graphic Photos) by FaceThem: 9:57am On Aug 11, 2018
Ajibolatao:
So pathetic.

Check out my signature for your affordable and professional web design and development.
Are you a webmaster
Re: See The Baby That Was Dump By The Road Side In Akwakuma, Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Ajibolatao(m): 10:08am On Aug 11, 2018
FaceThem:
Are you a webmaster
Yes, I am. Do you need our service sir?
Re: See The Baby That Was Dump By The Road Side In Akwakuma, Owerri (Graphic Photos) by youngberry001(m): 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
Stop fvccking cocck den no go hear now see tha fvccck den do,,,,troway pikin wey u suffer for good nine months angry

oh lord dis is wickedness cry
Re: See The Baby That Was Dump By The Road Side In Akwakuma, Owerri (Graphic Photos) by FaceThem: 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ajibolatao:
Yes, I am. Do you need our service sir?
I Need Push Notification On My Website
Re: See The Baby That Was Dump By The Road Side In Akwakuma, Owerri (Graphic Photos) by Ajibolatao(m): 12:38am On Aug 12, 2018
FaceThem:

I Need Push Notification On My Website

Check my profile and let's chat.
Re: See The Baby That Was Dump By The Road Side In Akwakuma, Owerri (Graphic Photos) by FaceThem: 11:38am On Aug 12, 2018
Ajibolatao:

Check my profile and let's chat.
Can I Trust You Pls?

Information For Doctors In Nigeria On PLAB / Igerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Admission List / Actress Iyabo Ojo Show Interior Of Her Living Room In A New Picture (pictures)