Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer (21188 Views)

How Do You Cope With Nigeria's Epileptic Power Supply Issue As A Freelancer? / How To Make Money Online As A Graphic Designer / Secrets Of Making Money Online As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Philtrust: 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
FunnyDude:

What of Nigerian account? How much?

Approval of all rejected up work accounts are the same price regardless of the country

Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by haryomikun(m): 11:34am On Aug 28, 2018
lanre316:

With this your explanation, I agree with you.

But you need to understand the context of my comment. Many so-called fiver gurus charge exorbitant amount of training fee to train fellow Nigerians who are looking to better their lives financially. Talk about robbing the poor to enrich the rich ones. But it won't be a big deal if they deliver on the promises and provide real value for the money they charge. Some of those gurus only send ebook to the those who paid for their training and when you ask them questions, they behave as if you are disturbing them. They believe you should get everything from their ebook, which they didn't even write and I guess they don't fully understand. I am a victim of one of those so-called gurus. So you need to understand why I made that comment.

I also appreciate value of knowledge and I believe real knowledge that adds real value should be paid for and rewarded. But a lot of Nigerians are selling useless, non-practical information at high price to fellow Nigerians who are broke and desperate to improve their lot, but will be dissapointed and lose even more money to those deceitful liars.

If my comment came on you as an attack, I apologise.
An insightful and mature reply

5 Likes

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by fattbabakay(m): 9:32am On Sep 04, 2018
lanre316:

If I can get 8k from many people, why do I need to earn from upwork.

Nigerians!
As much as I wanted to overlook this comment, I just think I have to reply.

I've been asked this question a couple of times and I believe it's quite rational. As in, since I claimed I make huge money from a practice, then why selling a guide to collect ridiculous stipends from others?

Pay attention...

Akin Alabi, the owner of Nairabet, is a billionaire but still compiles his knowledge in writing books and sells. Neil Patel, one of the best digital marketers in the world, regardless of his wealth, has loads of books on Amazon. Harsh Agrawal, owner of Shoutmeloud, despite his huge purchasing power, still sells ebooks for a few dollars.

Now, this is it...

Greatness is achieved by imparting knowledge in others. Believe me, the OP is indirectly creating challenges in form of competitions for himself the more he sells a guide to you. But some people find fulfilment in helping others get up the financial ladder, and since information marketing is a great way to help others, why not just do it?

It's a tough street out there, people are suffering due to lack of knowledge. And it hurts people who have knowledge and sympathy when they see how humans struggle in search of survival due to lack of information. And this is just their own little way of helping the small populace that's ready to be helped.

On a factual note, for a serious information marketer, whether you buy his guide or not, it's a win-win for him. If you see anyone begging you to buy his guide, then those are the people you should run from. The real ones will only make you see reasons why you should get it for your own advantage.

And lastly, no one will spend his days and nights to figure out a valuable means of making legit money, then come online and share you for free.

I hope I was clear enough.

6 Likes

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by fattbabakay(m): 9:40am On Sep 04, 2018
lanre316:
Some of those gurus only send ebook to the those who paid for their training and when you ask them questions, they behave as if you are disturbing them. They believe you should get everything from their ebook, which they didn't even write and I guess they don't fully understand. I am a victim of one of those so-called gurus. So you need to understand why I made that comment.
I can relate with this but you are having a wrong mentality.

You buying an ebook doesn't mean you're buying the writer. You should try to understand that a writer is a busy man, then you try as much as you can to extract every little detail from his guide. If you find anything confusing, you can easily google it. You should only consider contacting the writer for questions as the last resort and be patient and humble enough for him to reply.

But it's frustrating how ebook buyers will still keep lurking around your DM asking ridiculous questions that are either mentioned in the guide or they could have easily checked on google. Or asking you questions that are meant for customer support.

Quick tip: Most of these people who know a lot about internet businesses owe it all to google. Nobody brought any technique or strategy from heaven. They are just people who are good enough to manipulate google and then take extra time to practise and master the art. So you'll do yourself a very good help if you increase the amount of time you check google for solutions and open as many tabs as possible. With that, with time, you'll become a guru yourself.

Thanks for your time (If you read it grin )

13 Likes

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Philtrust: 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
I will help you approve your upwork Account within 10mins Give you 12 Samples of jobs winning proposals and Nord Premium VPN all for a token
Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by deafeyez: 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
Princedapace:
More screen shots from earnings per service delivered.

Many people earn much more than this. It is all about doing the right things. Learning the right skills, learning the right professional acts, consistency, hard work, never-say-never attitude.

Always aim to earn better than what u are earning. That is how it works. Upwork is not all that strict. I will tell you how I have been able to manage my account.

Can I contact you, drop your WhatsApp number
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Philtrust: 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
I will help you approve your upwork Account within 10mins Give you 12 Samples of jobs winning proposals and Nord Premium VPN all for a token

Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 8:07am On Sep 09, 2018
deafeyez:

Can I contact you, drop your WhatsApp number

Send me an Email request and I will add you up..

Or u drop ur contact and I add u up..

Or u check the first page of this thread, u will see my whatsapp number..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by shiffynaani(m): 9:27am On Sep 09, 2018
Willing To Learn But Money Will Be Available Next Month. Can It Be Possible?
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 10:22am On Sep 09, 2018
shiffynaani:
Willing To Learn But Money Will Be Available Next Month. Can It Be Possible?

Yes.. Just contact me by then..

2 Likes

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 10:26am On Sep 09, 2018
Finally, my first ever Ebook is ready at an affordable price here..

It comes with video tutorials, links to download software needed for my niche..

Price is N4000. 00 only.

It is a comprehensive guide that can put any serious person into this freelance journey..

Contact me if you would like to get this..

5 Likes

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by shiffynaani(m): 10:34am On Sep 09, 2018
Princedapace:

Yes.. Just contact me by then..
ok, Thanks
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by shiffynaani(m): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2018
Stagger Is A Person That Likes Bragging All Over Nairaland About What He Makes Every Minute But Failed To Put People Through Solely On The Believe That We Are Not Serious To Learn; We Like Free Things. Mr Stagger, If You Can't Help, Another Person Will Do. Understand That.

Cc:stagger

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Philtrust: 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
temidire321:
Philtrust:I will help you approve your Upwork Account within 10mins 12 Samples of jobs winning proposals and Nord Premium VPN all for a token What of Nigerian account? How much?R

Whatsapp me 07068612611
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
fattbabakay:
I can relate with this but you are having a wrong mentality.

You buying an ebook doesn't mean you're buying the writer. You should try to understand that a writer is a busy man, then you try as much as you can to extract every little detail from his guide. If you find anything confusing, you can easily google it. You should only consider contacting the writer for questions as the last resort and be patient and humble enough for him to reply.
But it's frustrating how ebook buyers will still keep lurking around your DM asking ridiculous questions that are either mentioned in the guide or they could have easily checked on google. Or asking you questions that are meant for customer support.

Quick tip: Most of these people who know a lot about internet businesses owe it all to google. Nobody brought any technique or strategy from heaven. They are just people who are good enough to manipulate google and then take extra time to practise and master the art. So you'll do yourself a very good help if you increase the amount of time you check google for solutions and open as many tabs as possible. With that, with time, you'll become a guru yourself.

Thanks for your time (If you read it grin )
So true.

Most folks are not even smart. You bought an ebook with loads of information and still yet, you kept disturbing the author; as if he is the one to open that brain to smartness. We have google, why can't people make use of it.

A case study: My how I made above 40k weekly as freelance writer ebook has plenty of infomation, about 35pages loaded.

Infact, I poured out my heart in that piece. Yet, some folks still has lot of question on what has been properly explained.

We need to be smart on our own, that's what will make the difference.

2 Likes

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
Princedapace:
Finally, my first ever Ebook is ready at an affordable price here..

It comes with video tutorials, links to download software needed for my niche..

Price is N4000. 00 only.

It is a comprehensive guide that can put any serious person into this freelance journey..

Contact me if you would like to get this..

My Ebook is a complete training programme that comes with video tutorials, and links to software to help you succeed..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by deafeyez: 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
stagger:

My brother, you hit the nail on the head. I have made multiplied millions in freelancing since 2009. I have never bothered to do any trainings because Nigerians do not value knowledge. There are things that the Holy Spirit has shown me about making money which I cannot even share because such knowledge is not valued in this clime.

You will ask someone to pay N20k for training on skills that will produce a LIFETIME of earnings. No, it is not ok. They want it all for free. Recently, God showed me a way to make money from cryptocurrencies that has returned 120% for me in 3 weeks. If I ask people to pay for that knowledge, they will complain that you want to scam them.

So forget these naysayers. Their opinions cannot stop our flow.

They have to complain. Do u think it is easy parting 5k to scammers?

13 Likes

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by chigozie1010: 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
Following with speed.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 10:52am On Sep 10, 2018
deafeyez:

They have to complain. Do u think it is easy parting 5k to scammers?

It is easy to spot a scammer if one is wise enough..

But for anything serious, one must pay something to get it..

It is a natural order..

Even for sin to be forgiven, a life needed to be taken..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
Training is still ongoing
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Philtrust: 10:22am On Sep 12, 2018

Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
My training is still ongoing..

You can opt to get my Ebook which is fully loaded for anyone with basic computer knowledge

or u can opt in for my one-on- online training.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 5:01am On Sep 13, 2018
My Ebook is still very much available for serious minded people..

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
The difference between my One-on-one training on whatsapp and my Ebook:

The first is best for those who have almost zero experience in freelancing but are at least computer literate.

The second is best for people who already have some levels of experiences online.

Both are fantastic ways to get you started earning online if only you can work hard and follow instructions.

1 Like

Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
Contact me right away for an opportunity to learn from me on how to work and earn fully like a professional freelancer..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
What I teach is straightforward. No short corners. I teach exactly how the pros do it.

If u follow my teachings and work hard, u will surely be on your way to becoming a smiling freelancer.
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 8:46am On Sep 15, 2018
In my training, I structured it in a way that you will become an expert in what I do that earned me this and more...
Contact me for more..
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Kaplus: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2018
Princedapace:
In my training, I structured it in a way that you will become an expert in what I do that earned me this and more...
Contact me for more..

How do we contact u? No fone number or email in ur profile
Re: Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer by Princedapace(m): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2018
Kaplus:

How do we contact u? No fone number or email in ur profile

Check my thread, u will see my contact..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Selling On Jumia, Konga / Checkout The Best High End Gadgets Of 2018 And Their Bitter Rivals. (PICS) / NDIC Raises Alarm On Impending Loom In The Banking Sector!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.