Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Ahmed Musa Welcomed To AlNassr FC Saudi Club (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Welcomed To AlNassr FC Saudi Club (Photos) (60806 Views)

Samuel Chukwueze Trains With DFA, His Childhood Club (photos) / Victor Moses Training For Fernabahce, His New Club (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Scores Stunning Solo Goal For New Saudi Arabian Club. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Ahmed Musa Welcomed To AlNassr FC Saudi Club (Photos) by phase1: 9:04am On Aug 11, 2018
MarieSucre:

So what should she do? Should she pack to Niger? You that they're also killing young men in the Northern part have you left?

She is a big proponent of one zoogeria with the islamist abookis breathing down our necks in the south. Yet have refused to think about the viable alternative which is oduduwa.
She is one of those who insult Biafrans here for seeing the future her offsprings may never see. She knows where I'm going with my comment. I had her entrapped in her own hypocrisy. cheesy

Be calm and use your head, I'm pro-common sense and anti-zoogeria.
Re: Ahmed Musa Welcomed To AlNassr FC Saudi Club (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
phase1:

She is a big proponent of one zoogeria with the islamist abookis breathing down our necks in the south. Yet have refused to think about the viable alternative which is oduduwa.
She is one of those who insult Biafrans here for seeing the future her offsprings may never see. She knows where I'm going with my comment. I had her entrapped in her own hypocrisy. cheesy

Be calm and use your head, I'm pro-common sense and anti-zoogeria.

I'm calm bros. I understand you now.
Re: Ahmed Musa Welcomed To AlNassr FC Saudi Club (Photos) by 400billionman: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2018
Babyforever:
Musa what's up I don't mind tongue
Your work is to entice successful men

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Alex Iwobi With Jay Jay Okocha And Others / Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) / Nigeria’s Kelechi Iheanacho Breaks World Record In Premier League History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.