Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

”Staying In An Abusive Marriage Cos Of Financial Gain Is Lame” - Toke Makinwa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”Staying In An Abusive Marriage Cos Of Financial Gain Is Lame” - Toke Makinwa (9008 Views)

“staying In A Marriage Because Of Financial Gain, Is Lame” – Toke Makinwa / "Staying In A Marriage Because Of Financial Gain Is Lame"- Toke Makinwa / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”Staying In An Abusive Marriage Cos Of Financial Gain Is Lame” - Toke Makinwa by SmilingMary(m): 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
Why is it that these people make it look like it's just women who are been abused in relationships or marriages? I don't get it, I have seen women abuse men emotionally, verbally, and even physically. Men should as well speak up!

1 Like

Re: ”Staying In An Abusive Marriage Cos Of Financial Gain Is Lame” - Toke Makinwa by Glink2018(m): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
dammy13:
Media personality, Toke Makinwa has advised women to leave abusive marriages even if they are not financially capable.

Toke who divorced her husband in 2017 wrote

http://kikiotolu.com/toke-makinwa-staying-in-an-abusive-marriage-because-of-financial-gain-is-lame/

Speaking from experience...
A lot of ladies are guilty of this. Slapping, bitting, emotional torture, physical abuse, and so on , are what ladies of our generation go through because the guy is Rich and they don't want to loss the money benefits.
Though they don't love him like that, but they fell in love with the money the guy has.

1 Like

Re: ”Staying In An Abusive Marriage Cos Of Financial Gain Is Lame” - Toke Makinwa by Amberon11: 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
How do you know the bolded?

Who has the celebrities abused that you know of?

How has she misled the young and married girls? So Davido and Wizkid have not misled you people by teaching you men how to go about fvcking anything with holes in it.

Why are you men such hypocrites?
Josh44s:

No I don’t want any woman to stay in abusI’ve Marriage [b] but most of these so called celebrities are the abuser and they have ways of misleading young and married girls of this generation. [/b]
Re: ”Staying In An Abusive Marriage Cos Of Financial Gain Is Lame” - Toke Makinwa by sweetlaw: 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
staying in a broke abusive marriage is worse.

infact the two cases na mad case jor
Re: ”Staying In An Abusive Marriage Cos Of Financial Gain Is Lame” - Toke Makinwa by holluphemydavid(m): 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
A divorce woman is giving advice on marriage shocked shocked shocked shocked i believe she's trying to mislead many more young ladies out there to live same way she is
Re: ”Staying In An Abusive Marriage Cos Of Financial Gain Is Lame” - Toke Makinwa by Josh44s(m): 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
Amberon11:
How do you know the bolded?

Who has the celebrities abused that you know of?

How has she misled the young and married girls? So Davido and Wizkid have not misled you people by teaching you men how to go about fvcking anything with holes in it.

Why are you men such hypocrites?

I don’t reply kids. Get lost Boi!
Re: ”Staying In An Abusive Marriage Cos Of Financial Gain Is Lame” - Toke Makinwa by babakb: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
Elder001:
Listen to the message not the messenger.

If you're independent men will be afraid to treat you like trash because they know you can leave.

Women should pray to GOD for a responsible man in their lives, that is the only way out.

An irresponsible man will always be regardless of the Woman's financial status.

1 Like

Re: ”Staying In An Abusive Marriage Cos Of Financial Gain Is Lame” - Toke Makinwa by Amberon11: 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
Fvck off.
Josh44s:

I don’t reply kids. Get lost Boi!
Re: ”Staying In An Abusive Marriage Cos Of Financial Gain Is Lame” - Toke Makinwa by Herrmes: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
srclark:
This one should stfu leave one man and still have to depend on another man after leaving the first one just like she depends on married men and peoples fathers .We need more of marriage counselling in these country not going to family members and pastors or older couples the church should employ real counsellors and the government also ,then couples should not wait till trouble comes before visiting the counsellor it should be a regular stuff maybe monthly
Marriage is not worth it.
Re: ”Staying In An Abusive Marriage Cos Of Financial Gain Is Lame” - Toke Makinwa by Herrmes: 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
chriskosherbal:
it may or it may not depending on the circumstances and the official you are dealing with at that point in time .

However, my best advice is for you to go to court to swear an affidavit to back up your claim in case of incasity, you cant tell.. undecided

Goodluck to you..

Meanwhile.... in response to the above topic yes it is good women should be financially independent especially in case of emergency, be that as it may, toke should not coerced a woman who has 5 children for a man to leave the home just like that there are other ways this type of thing can be taken care of..

No home is free of one disagreement or the other , no one is promoting domestic violence here, but we must also put into cognizance the emotional and psychological damage the split will do to thier children..I swear it must have a negative toll on thier future. ..

Nevertheless, men should learn to love thier wives ( even though we don't know the Genesis of it and we have not heard from the man too) and women should learn to respect thier husband ( a very rare case with most of this modern day ladies. ..except when cash many huh ).

In conclusion I hope we are not here for another feminist episode cos we know you toke ..

Peace ..
No you don't know her, you just pretend you do.
No abusive marriage is worth it, if it's the female getting abused she should leave, its not even worth fixing, cause almost never stops...
Re: ”Staying In An Abusive Marriage Cos Of Financial Gain Is Lame” - Toke Makinwa by AmiableG: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
Imagine a woman who posted her nude pics is giving advice on marriage.
When a world!!!
Re: ”Staying In An Abusive Marriage Cos Of Financial Gain Is Lame” - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
Another person trying to make herself feel good. Domestic violence is not exclusive to marriage alone. The word here should be " relationship". There are unmarried people in violent relationships.
Re: ”Staying In An Abusive Marriage Cos Of Financial Gain Is Lame” - Toke Makinwa by Savagedguy(m): 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
nabegibeg:

How you manage graduate baffles nairalanders

Same baffled nairalanders had enlightened me.
You can go to hell "Mr. I too know."
Re: ”Staying In An Abusive Marriage Cos Of Financial Gain Is Lame” - Toke Makinwa by lielbree: 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
No one stay because of financial gain.

They stay because they cannot afford to take care of child alone
Re: ”Staying In An Abusive Marriage Cos Of Financial Gain Is Lame” - Toke Makinwa by anigold(m): 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
dammy13:
Media personality, Toke Makinwa has advised women to leave abusive marriages even if they are not financially capable.

Toke who divorced her husband in 2017 wrote

http://kikiotolu.com/toke-makinwa-staying-in-an-abusive-marriage-because-of-financial-gain-is-lame/

sleeping with someone's husband,father is also lame.. all these glorified olosho forming single strong women online is also lame..

1 Like

Re: ”Staying In An Abusive Marriage Cos Of Financial Gain Is Lame” - Toke Makinwa by srclark: 7:31am On Aug 11, 2018
Herrmes:
Marriage is not worth it.
abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

“you’re A Fool” – 2baba Strongly Tackles Paul Okoye / Top 10 African Beautiful Women / Lady Leaves Home In See Through Clothes Exposing Her Thing [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.