Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers (46506 Views)

Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly / Suspected Robber Given The Beating Of His Life In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by soliddust2020: 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
This can not be the full story please.
There is no institution more professional (in Nigeria's own definition) in corporate Nigeria, than the banking sector.
its possible, these 2 guys were fighting sef.

Even if they fought inside the bank, it is wrong for them to be totured in the bank premises on orders of the manager what happens to taking them to the station. Truth is heads has to roll for such inhumane treatment melted out on customers.
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by franka19: 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
Let them get a good lawyer and file a case against the bank. This will surely be a very good case for the guys. The bank manager should be removed from the bank because he has exhibited bad leadership control at the point he ordered, if true, the beating of their customer based that they insulted him. He should as a manager be able to deal with his subordinates, or his customers who are under his control. Without the depositors money, he would have been working at a bank.

A manager should know when to display his quality leadership position to show his ability to manage situations like that.
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by kerry57: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
That manager will certainly be showed the way out of the bank cos customers are the true boss of any business and the reason she comes to work and also gets paid.
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by fireback: 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
I won't even wait to b assaulted like this. Am closing my Fidelity bank account first thing Monday morning. Me wey I no even like wahala at all.
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by joshuaadron: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
These guy Don hammer. Call me when ready to buy property 08038484068
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
soliddust2020:

Even if they fought inside the bank, it is wrong for them to be totured in the bank premises on orders of the manager what happens to taking them to the station. Truth is heads has to roll for such inhumane treatment melted out on customers.

You fail to get me.
I am quite sure that no bank manager will instill those orders.
Thats the level of professionalism I am taking about.
As you can see, its the uniformed men (not the security like Halogen etc that are paid to watch over the bank) that most likely follow the CIT bullion vans etc that are the ones meting out the punishment from the pics. The lady (i am assuming is a senior staff) may likely be trying to pacify him from punishing them further.
I am very doubtful about the whole story.
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by Hotfreeze: 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
I personally know of someone who got 3 million naira as compensation from Zenith bank simply because he was prevented from leaving the premises of a bank by policemen attached to the bank.

Not beaten or tortured o, just prevented from leaving Zenith Bank.
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by mukthar2000(m): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
Seem the manager did not understand his duty in the bank b4 the Orders the Beating Of Customers,what did the think the was their to manage?they guy most be sack immidatelly, customer always right, no matter what happen
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by jamjam1991(m): 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
Aldebaran:

Just imagine coming to bank to withdraw Your money come chop beating join grin
Na I'm make vector say "don't run ur mouth when SARS" ���������SORRY MOPOL

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by mukthar2000(m): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

You fail to get me.
I am quite sure that no bank manager will instill those orders.
Thats the level of professionalism I am taking about.
As you can see, its the uniformed men (not the security like Halogen etc that are paid to watch over the bank) that most likely follow the CIT bullion vans etc that are the ones meting out the punishment from the pics. The lady (i am assuming is a senior staff) may likely be trying to pacify him from punishing them further.
I am very doubtful about the whole story.
lawyer u they their abiii?
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by Yinxies(f): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
Kola bus stop, Lagos.

Where is kola bus stopbin Lagos mbok
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by kenechukwuori(m): 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
nenergy:
That you are aggrieved doesn't automatically give you the right to insult. That you are insulted doesn't automatically give you the right to order punishment. Customers 1 : 1 Branch Manager
very very funny, on point shaa.
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by Emmy1234567890: 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
This is not the first time the bank manager is doing this. The manager happens to be one of my relatives. His wife can attest to how he batters her at home.

Can anything good comes out of Fidelity Bank? A bank with no single customer relationship. The branch here in Abuja is full of incompetent fellow.

I will rather bank with the most useless bank than banking with Fidelity Bank .

Note: the head office isn't gonna do anything about it Cox they see it as normal thing
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by ossyla(m): 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
Mr poster, know wetin u d post. This is not d real news.
You can be sued for posting fake news
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by sawdi: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:
That was how I was beated too weaks ago

With this your English they should have beaten you to coma grin cheesy
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by IsraelSongz: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
lolaluv1:

Did she order customers to be beaten truly?
If so, she will not only lose her job, she will be blacklisted and can never work in a bank again.

She did but those guys are Yahoo boys.
I doubt that they know their rights or that they'd even exercise it because they need to sue...really.
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by nenergy(m): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
blackpanda:

i dont get u

The bank begs u to bring for money for them to keep. When u now bring it they then refuse to give u back employing all manner of tricks. ATM will debit u and refuse to return your money, and u say they shouldnt complain Haba

If an ATM debits you, there is a process and timeline to get your money. Factors like if you use your card in another bank's ATM etc Customers are just impatient and insolent. Go and shout at the ATM that didn't dispense cash not the poor banker who is trying her best to help!
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by Chi80(m): 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
I'll stop doing business with fidelity Bank, my wife will seize using this bank as her salary account.. effect From money... Crazy people..
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by FrankFrenzy(m): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
Bantino:
Until I hear the other side of the story, because I don't believe these bloggers easily.

What level of insult would warrant a manager to order the beating of customers,... there is more to this

Supported.
They might have issued weighty threats which should not be just ignored.
Even armed robbers have bank accounts.
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by CioAngels(f): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
The thing is that, when Nigerians are lucky to have a job, they become god and talks to people with the authority they dont command. These day banks does not want people to expose their ills, but unfortunately they cannot escape it. The beaten should take their pound of flesh in any form.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
made4naija:
Many customers of the Fidelity Bank at Kola bus stop, Lagos, were shocked, yesterday, after the branch manager ordered the security guards to beat up two aggrieved customers for daring to complain about the poor service rendered to them.

According to one Olumide, who witnessed the incident, the customers were at the bank to lodge a complaint after the bank’s ATM failed to dispense cash to them and they were debited. .

He alleged that in the course of their rant, they insulted the bank over the manner in which the issue was being handled. The insult was said to have angered the manager who ordered their beating within the bank premises.

Watch video below

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/fidelity-banks-manger-orders-the-beating-of-customers/

I won't believe this story until I seethe video n hear exactly what happened. grin
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by Biggers82(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
it only happened in Lagos where everyone minds their business and not in other part of the country were everyone have interest in everything that goes around them
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by uzoh4christ: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
notoriousbabe:
you too go steal something abi
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by Wisemen0147(m): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
Who are we going to blif nw? When the bank denied the allegations
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by Wisemen0147(m): 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
Who r we going to blif now? because the bank already denied the allegation

Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by blackpanda: 11:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
nenergy:

If an ATM debits you, there is a process and timeline to get your money. Factors like if you use your card in another bank's ATM etc Customers are just impatient and insolent. Go and shout at the ATM that didn't dispense cash not the poor banker who is trying her best to help!

What a ridiculous useless comment. Poor banker How When your stupid ATM machine was debiting me u weren't poor then. U swallowed my money u weren't poor then. What a load of horseshit!
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by Oluwakemisolami(f): 12:20am On Aug 11, 2018
That bank no get joy at all especially the one at Kola bus stop...
Debited about four persons including me d day I used d ATM, it took Gtb about 8 working days to retrieve my money back.. Since then, I swear not to use it again..

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by Burgerlomo: 12:24am On Aug 11, 2018
amiibaby:
See easy way of making money...... Sue the bank

That's my bae cool

Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by sisqology(m): 6:49am On Aug 11, 2018
notoriousbabe:

Ibon
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by Livingstoner(m): 8:40am On Aug 11, 2018
[quote author=blackpanda post=70159494]

i dont get u

The bank begs u to bring for money for them to keep. When u now bring it they then refuse to give u back employing all manner of tricks. ATM will debit u and refuse to return your money, and, u say they shouldnt complain Haba[/queite<, ] razz cz
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by mechanics(m): 9:58am On Aug 11, 2018
There are other banks in business, if me, I will withdraw my money quietly.
Re: Fidelity Bank’s Manager Orders The Beating Of Customers by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 11, 2018
kimbraa:
What happened to 'The customer is always right' rule in business? Those guys should close their bank accounts with Fidelity bank and slam them a lawsuit for assault. In fact, if they do it rightly, they'll hammer from the lawsuit.

How can you call those senseless people who were meant to secure lives and property to beat up a disgruntled customer simply because your bank was insulted?

The customer is always right my nyash. You never jam yeye people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa / Most Women Prostituting In Germany Are Nigerians – Reports (Pix, Video) / Woman Rescued From Committing Suicide at Lagos Lagoon Over N150,000 debt (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.