Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,803 members, 7,798,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION (2602 Views)

SOLD OUT Venza Full Options,panoramic Roof @4.7m / SOLD! SOLD!! 2009 Lexus ES350 Toks. 53k Mileage / Sold Sold Sold 2009 Model Toyota Corolla - Silver Colour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by legalwealth(m): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2018
hrhjnr:

You know you just displayed a great amount of silliness. Someone advertised a car, added the VIN, provided contact information and amazingly never said it was clean title. All these were done for any intending customer to make any research and contact me.

It isn't your 7000 dollars, is it? Neither did we collect it from your family? It's our money. I can choose to sell for whatever amount I like. It is not your money.

That little stunt you displayed on there will only make the car go faster.... Thanks...

Answer this question; what will it cost him to reply here?

Any auto dealer that has pride should not advertise here please because their threads are bound to be replied with any kind of question be it the one he/she sees as silly or sensible one(s).

Thank you! !!
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by legalwealth(m): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2018
hrhjnr:

You know you just displayed a great amount of silliness. Someone advertised a car, added the VIN, provided contact information and amazingly never said it was clean title. All these were done for any intending customer to make any research and contact me.

It isn't your 7000 dollars, is it? Neither did we collect it from your family? It's our money. I can choose to sell for whatever amount I like. It is not your money.

That little stunt you displayed on there will only make the car go faster.... Thanks...

You now have time and see it right time to reply right?
As I've earlier said here, don't bother posting your adverts here if you think you are too big to reply enquiries.

Can you drop the analysis of how you arrived at 6.5M for an accidented and a salvage car that you bought for 7,000$ which you couldn't even reply me when I asked you a simple question.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by hrhjnr(m): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2018
legalwealth:

As I've earlier said here, don't bother posting your adverts here if you think you are too big to reply enquiries.

Can you drop the analysis of how you arrived at 6.5M for an accidented and a salvage car that you bought for 7,000$ which you couldn't even reply me when I asked you a simple question.

Let me indulge you for a minute:
1. An ad was placed. Contact information left for further enquiries. You made a comment about me bringing the car to Lagos. The contact information was right there for any enquiry whatsoever. Serious enquiries are done by contacting the seller.

2. You come back on the thread and say you were left with no option and placed the winning bid of the said vehicle. TO WHAT END?

3. Winning bid was 7000 dollars. Towing from California cost 1000 dollars. Shipping 800 dollars. I haven't even added tax. At landing it had cost me 10,000 dollars already. That is 3.6m landing cost. Still NOT YOUR MONEY.

4. Car arrives Lagos and I Clear. Car is already doing almost 5m. I do some work as you stated " front and back bumper". Car now stands at 5m.

I invest 5m in a car, wait 2 months for it to arrive and you think for some reason because we are on a faceless forum, you think you have the right to tell me how to sell my Car?

Bro, I'm at liberty to sell at whatever price I want. It's not your car neither is it your money. HENCE THE SILLINESS OF WHATEVER YOU DID THIS MORNING.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2018
legalwealth:

Gazuzz please come and carry ur friend abeg, before dem go wound am here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2018
hrhjnr:

1. An ad was placed. Contact information left for further enquiries. You made a comment about me bringing the car to Lagos. The contact information was right there for any enquiry whatsoever. Serious enquiries are done by contacting the seller.

2. You come back on the thread and say you were left with no option and placed the winning bid of the said vehicle. TO WHAT END?

3. Winning bid was 7000 dollars. Towing from California cost 1000 dollars. Shipping 800 dollars. I haven't even added tax. At landing it had cost me 10,000 dollars already. That is 3.6m landing cost. Still NOT YOUR MONEY.

4. Car arrives Lagos and I Clear. Car is already doing almost 5m. I do some work as you stated " front and back bumper". Car now stands at 5m.

I invest 5m in a car, wait 2 months for it to arrive and you think for some reason because we are on a faceless forum, you think you have the right to tell me how to sell my Car?

Bro, I'm at liberty to sell at whatever price I want. It's not your car neither is it your money. HENCE THE SILLINESS OF WHATEVER YOU DID THIS MORNING.

BRO enjoy ur thread abeg,

PS folks, vehicle is still negotiable and that is the prevailing market price of that vehicle......

yes it is, @ least seller is transparent enough so u know exactly what u r buying.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by hrhjnr(m): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

PS folks, vehicle is still negotiable and that is the prevailing market price of that vehicle......

yes it is, @ least seller is transparent enough so u know exactly what u r buying.
Thanks bro
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by legalwealth(m): 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
hrhjnr:

How do the questions concern me? All points raised are all your own cup of tea.

What I'm mainly pointing out is you not replying. Is it not someone that is able to reply here without displaying attitude of pride or whatsoever that one will be eager to contact on phone?

It is dealers like you that have and do display nonchallant attitude especially after a buyer strikes a deal with you and later has issue(s) that need(s) resolution. I can't really tell you how much to sell your accidented car to unsupected clients but at least you should have been able to reply. And for you information, this car should still be negotiable to like 5.5M but you not replying me made it look like you are not ready to come down because you are the one and only dealer displaying so-called accidented clean venza all over Nigeria.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by legalwealth(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

He is not genuinely transparent but he is only faking it. No one especially newbies will ever know these by mere seeing the car. I paid a token to be able to see full details... how many people let alone newbies can afford to pay.

We all know that most auto dealers in Nigeria are fraudulent and are scam artists. Period! !!

3 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
legalwealth:

He is not genuinely transparent but he is only faking it. No one especially newbies will ever know these by mere seeing the car. I paid a token to be able to see full details... how many people let alone newbies can afford to pay.

We all know that most auto dealers in Nigeria are fraudulent and are scam artists. Period! !!

most of them are scam and a large percentage of them are worse than scum.... I agree.... but to generalize would be a bit too harsh.....

yes u paid, but there are some peeps here that offer free vin checks and what nots.......

if 90percent of them can fake this kinda transparency then I'd say cosplay, ipfreely, jodecibmw, banky3w, thebigkendo and many other party CHAIRMEN including my humble self..... have achieved a lot. it's a huge milestone, worthy of celebration and note.

as for me, I still have my personal ideology about transparency...... once a dealer is transparent and he decides to sell his car for 10m when the prevailing market price is 5m..... it is still not OK for me..... cos that indicates an affinity with greed.

I think my uncle cosplay is differently opined tho.

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by Cosplay: 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
legalwealth:

1. There's nothing relevant or significant about the history or condition of this vehicle that wouldn't be revealed with an Autocheck or Carfax history report, and subsequently during a professional physical inspection.

2. His price is really not your business. As long as he's made the VIN and other relevant information available, If he decides to advertise this vehicle for 100 Million Naira, it's not your business.
Any seller that makes the decision to ask or set a ridiculous price, would be brought back to reality when the vehicle sits on a lot for 1 year.

3. Newbies? You mean newborns, neonates, aliens who don't know to at least know what they're spending money on?
At this point whoever spends money on any vehicle without a history report where applicable has him/herself to blame.

4. Grow up. All you had to do was send a message via Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook, etc, if you're too cheap to make a phone call for something you're genuinely interested in.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by hrhjnr(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
grin grin grin You can go to another thread and continue clowning yourself. Do remember that nairaland is an open forum and no one has complained yet about purchasing a bad vehicle from me, which means that I'm obviously doing something right. YOUR BUSINESS IS CHARACTER ASSASSINATION and I'm done replying you. The next time, I comment is to indicate that it's sold. Do have a nice day...
legalwealth:

What I'm mainly pointing out is you not replying. Is it not someone that is able to reply here without displaying attitude of pride or whatsoever that one will be eager to contact on phone?

It is dealers like you that have and do display nonchallant attitude especially after a buyer strikes a deal with you and later has issue(s) that need(s) resolution. I can't really tell you how much to sell your accidented car to unsupected clients but at least you should have been able to reply. And for you information, this car should still be negotiable to like 5.5M but you not replying me made it look like you are not ready to come down because you are the one and only dealer displaying so-called accidented clean venza all over Nigeria.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
diportivo, I'm well aware that Gazuzz has gone on a trip to the US courtesy of a generous customer.... in his absence u r in charge of all his Electronic assets and acquaintances...unfortunately that includes legalwealth....

please come and carry him outta here before he wounds himself

2 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by diportivo: 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
diportivo, I'm well aware that Gazuzz has gone on a trip to the US courtesy of a generous customer.... in his absence u r in charge of all his Electronic assets and acquaintances...unfortunately that includes legalwealth....

please come and carry him outta here before he wounds himself

the guy matter tire me

imagine asking if a car can be driven to Lagos shocked

so,me wey be dealer go drive motor come Lagos because of ur client(not you oh) before person collect money undecided

or did he mean if the car can travel to Lagos after paying

which ever way,he's wrong on all sides

but then it's him......he can argue with u that ambode is the president of republic du Benin and still feel cool deceiving himself tongue

I av transferred gazzuzz's electronic assets and acquaintances to thebigkendo tho grin

2 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
legalwealth:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7609352_images_jpeg_jpegeb6c065c105cfe1af50da1aeadfb7a99

Oya let me take you back to yaba left

5 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by thebigkendo(m): 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
diportivo:

the guy matter tire me

imagine asking if a car can be driven to Lagos shocked

so,me wey be dealer go drive motor come Lagos because of ur client(not you oh) before person collect money undecided

or did he mean if the car can travel to Lagos after paying

which ever way,he's wrong on all sides

but then it's him......he can argue with u that ambode is the president of republic du Benin and still feel cool deceiving himself tongue

I av transferred gazzuzz's electronic assets and acquaintances to thebigkendo tho grin

Emmmm does the electronic asset include his mobile banking apps, ATM, Password & pin etc angry angry

Legalwealth how is that your pimped EOD that consumes engine oil

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by banky3w(m): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
Misplaced priority...... Please Gazzuzz, help me ask that your person (as part of his evaluation of course)...... What if the car was driven to lagos and the customer decides for any reason he/she doesn't like the car? Who pays for time wasted, fuel, vehicle wear?

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by jodecibmw: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
Chairman obekediamondfuto see as you smartly transform this episode into one nice comedy series.. grin
thebigkendo:

Emmmm does the electronic asset include his mobile banking apps, ATM, Password & pin etc angry angry

GAZZUZZ:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7609352_images_jpeg_jpegeb6c065c105cfe1af50da1aeadfb7a99

Oya let me take you back to yaba left
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
legalwealth kukuma change moniker make we rest small abeg.........
Roflmao.........
chaiiiiiiii, Gazuzz has come to claim u. lolz we missed u tho......
hafa our EOD..... the engine still dey intact?
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
thebigkendo:

ermmmmm no not the finance aspect.... I'll be personally handling that aspect in his absence since u might have to constantly deal with the likes of legalwealth, dru33, the 7th etc... it's best that someone else handles that aspect to avoid issues that touch.

meanwhile, as part of ur responsibility, u will be tasked with making sure that all Gazuzz's acquaintances with excess mods do not run into any accidents like what happened with mrcoolautofix abi na autocoolfix I can't remember.

when u were driving that venza, can u remember what I said before we took off?
I said, I hope this guy driving golf doesn't think he is driving a BMW cos these angel eyed headlamps can sure deceive someone and banky3w said the guy is a sharp guy and his suspension is topnotch airmatic series.... I said OK oh.... hope u saw the outcome when Gazuzz said God forbid bad thing in the back seat while the golf was tumbling and a prayer /curse was heard from afar.....

this guy might be in the same boat, make sure his extra mods and catalytic converter servicing doesn't deceive him into thinking he is driving a helicopter.......

I have said my own oh

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by thebigkendo(m): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
legalwealth kukuma change moniker make we rest small abeg.........

Roflmao.........

chaiiiiiiii, Gazuzz has come to claim u. lolz we missed u tho......

hafa our EOD..... the engine still dey intact?

Not possible, check his profile.. Money making business account
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by radautoworks: 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
grin

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by ejembi28(m): 10:44am On Aug 22, 2018
hrhjnr:

Beautiful reply to legalwealth ....next time he will learn how to use his senses

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by elshanAutos: 5:45am On Aug 23, 2018
hrhjnr:

I can’t believe you actually took your time out to explain this to it. Pls, never again. Cheers & happy sales!

2 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by deepwater(f): 6:43am On Aug 23, 2018
legalwealth:

Niccur, who the ffcuuk do you think you are?
I put it to you. You haven't gathered anything close to 5.5 M yet so stop pricing this market, it's not for you.

So you think when u say accidentted buyers will run away?

Dawg, okrika get quality ok?!
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by hrhjnr(m): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2018
hrhjnr:
Foreign Used 2009 Toyota Venza XLE. The vehicle is in buy and drive condition. All necessary documents are available upon inspection by prospective buyers. Contact us through our contact information highlighted below.

Some features of this vehicle include:
6 cylinder engine
Keyless Start
Automatic Transmission
Navigation
Reverse Camera
Steering mounted control buttons
Bluetooth Connectivity
Heated Seats
Keyless entry
Leather Seats
Alloy wheels
Factory fitted Ac
Cd player
Fm radio
Panoramic Roof
4 Brand New tyres
etc

Mileage: 88,000 Miles ACTUAL

Price: 6.5m

Call: 08107111256
WhatsApp: 08078684440
BBM: CARWORLD
Email: carworldng@gmail.com

Instagram/Twitter/Facebook: @carworldng
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by Readonee35L(m): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2018
legalwealth:

You are very Foolish i must say.
First when i saw your post i knew something was wrong with you, with the thousands of venzas in lagos, you choose to pick one from benin and you want the owner to bring it to you in lagos for inspection. Shoripe ori eh ti yi!

A dealer tells you his landing cost is 5m+ . The stress he had gone through in putting everything in order for the car to get here. Source Forex , Different calls here and there. Investing 5m in a deal for up to 3months and you expect him to sell for 5.5M
Investing on 10 percent gain for 3 months??

If you have such amount of money why not buy your own on copart afterall the internet is available for everyone, buy it , ship truck and repair then sell it for peanuts . if you dont even overspend youd be lucky.
You think because you can check vin now you're master in importation ?? Try it and meet your loo

Mòron . angry

3 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by hrhjnr(m): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
hrhjnr:
Foreign Used 2009 Toyota Venza XLE. The vehicle is in buy and drive condition. All necessary documents are available upon inspection by prospective buyers. Contact us through our contact information highlighted below.

6 cylinder engine
Keyless Start
Automatic Transmission
Navigation
Reverse Camera
Bluetooth Connectivity
Heated Seats
Keyless entry
Leather Seats
Alloy wheels
Factory fitted Ac
Cd player
Fm radio
Panoramic Roof
4 Brand New tyres
etc

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by hrhjnr(m): 10:21am On Aug 26, 2018
hrhjnr:

6 cylinder engine
Keyless Start
Automatic Transmission
Navigation
Reverse Camera
Bluetooth Connectivity
Heated Seats
Keyless entry
Leather Seats
Alloy wheels
Factory fitted Ac
Cd player
Fm radio
Panoramic Roof
4 Brand New tyres
etc

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by hrhjnr(m): 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
hrhjnr:

6 cylinder engine
Keyless Start.
Automatic Transmission
Navigation
Reverse Camera
Bluetooth Connectivity
Heated Seats
Keyless entry
Leather Seats
Alloy wheels
Factory fitted Ac
Cd player
Fm radio
Panoramic Roof
4 Brand New tyres
etc

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by hrhjnr(m): 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
SOLD

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by Cosplay: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2018

2 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2009 Toyota Venza FULL OPTION by hrhjnr(m): 9:58am On Aug 30, 2018
Cosplay:

Thanks bro!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benz GLS 550 2017 Tokunbo Sharp @ 36m / Tokunbo 2008 Pontiac Vibe Available At 1.7m / SOLD! 2007 Ford Edge panoramic roof 2.m only Whatsapp Me @ +19105279715

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.