Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,356 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Advice Needed Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Needed Urgently (269 Views)

Advice Needed On How To Start Small Scale Production / Advice Needed On Setting Up A Block Industry / Advice Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Urgently by Futureberry: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hello

I have a product to offer and currently in search of investors...i was told i need to register both a company and a business name..

The product will serve nigerians in diaspora and here in nigeria too..with further expansion into other african countries later on..

Please what is the right way to go..a company
Or a business name..i also need something to give to investors in return for their investment,time,mentoring and partnership...

What the right way to go about this?

(1) (Reply)

Nothing. / Is Deepwater Drilling More Profitable Than Shale? / How To Safely Withdraw Cash At ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.