Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

"Sex On First Date Is Called Relationship Interview – Curvy Actress, Princess - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Sex On First Date Is Called Relationship Interview – Curvy Actress, Princess (680 Views)

"I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) / Curvy Actress Moesha Boduong Shows Off Her Boobs In Revealing Dress (photos) / This Nigerian Girl Says Sex On The First Day Is Called Relationship Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Sex On First Date Is Called Relationship Interview – Curvy Actress, Princess by Magichand: 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
According to the curvy Gambian Born Ghana based actress, a lady having sex on the first date doesn’t mean she is cheap. She added that it is just an interview; if she’s successful, she might get called for the job.
”Sex on the first date doesn’t make you cheap , it’s called relationship interview and if you’re called back then you got the job.”

Sensing her post might come across stiff criticism, she wrote: ”When you are a giraffe and you receive criticism from turtles, they are reporting the view from the level they’re on.”
Few months ago, Princess Shyngle lashed out at ladies who fake orgasm during sex. She advised ladies to quit relationships with men who cannot make them cum.The actress stated that it will be a waste of time for ladies, to worry themselves in a relationship in which they are not getting sexual climax.

She posted:

“Never stay in a relationship with someone who can’t make you cum”.
In another post she said, ”Don’t be a wife to a boyfriend”.
Speaking on Accra based Okay FM few months ago, Princess Shyngle also said;
“I am single because I feel insecure about guys, though I love average level guys because I am an average girl too”.

“The last time I had sex was the day before my birthday, 24 December 2016, I apply my intimacy gadget to satisfy myself anytime I feel Hot or feel for sex”,

The actress added.

In one of her Instagram post, she wrote;
“Please I’m not a “Role Model ” …. I’m here to f*** ish up with my talent….. I am in an industry where you have to express yourself the best way you know how….. I’m here to make money and have fun doing what I was born to do”.

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/sex-on-first-date-is-called-relationship-interview-curvy-ghanaian-actress-princess-shyngle/

cc: Lalasticlala
cc: dominique
cc: farano
cc: Mynd4

Re: "Sex On First Date Is Called Relationship Interview – Curvy Actress, Princess by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
. “Please I’m not a “Role Model ” …. I’m here to f*** ish up with my talent….. I am in an industry where you have to express yourself the best way you know how….. I’m here to make money and have fun doing what I was born to do”.

hmmm, another small girl with big ya____sh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sex On First Date Is Called Relationship Interview – Curvy Actress, Princess by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
Sister, how many interviews have you attended ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sex On First Date Is Called Relationship Interview – Curvy Actress, Princess by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Small girl big _____
Rod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sex On First Date Is Called Relationship Interview – Curvy Actress, Princess by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Rod
Na you talk am o

(1) (Reply)

You Think You're Smart? / What Do Women Want / Wetin Concern RCCG With P*nis Wey No Gree Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.