Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing (48907 Views)

Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures / Is Sokoto Airport Still Functioning / See The Sadistic Nature Of Sokoto Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by GaggleNSwallow: 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
Congregation of head-slammers and suicide bombers. grin

Tueh!
Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by albaniy1: 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
I got it from a reliable source that the people were been told that Mr President will land in sokoto airport today that's the reason of this....

For those of you saying that they can't try this some were.. Well any region has it's own way of life.. In sokoto no one will deny you entrance to any place including government house, airports, Baracks, area command. Etc most especially when buhari become the president that is why they like the man.

You can enter any were so far you are an indigene..

Mind you they have so many tricks to identify an indigene even if you are from a neighbor state..

And for your information with all that sokoto, Niger and Kebbi. Are the most peaceful states in Nigeria. Free of cultism, robbery, kidnapping, violence and CO.....

I do live there sometimes.

So don't say something about any region unless you have been there.

Mind you all investigation that they were talking about is just to fill the media but nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by Ahmeduana(m): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
THIS HAT BUHARI HAS TURN NIGERIA TO, ANIMAL KINGDOM, A COUNTRY WITHOUT RULES, WITHOUT LAWS. EQUIVALENT OF JUNGLE, my brother's across the Niger do say zoogeria!

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by micflo28(m): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
God will punish those who shout one Nigeria. I rather be one Nigeria with a trained German shepherd. This niggars are the root of this country's unfortunatecy. God will rescue us.

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by gulfer: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
OK, boarding plane to nowhere sad shocked

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by bencr7: 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
When God was creating pple, it seem he forgot to give diz pple brain..
Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by Onozboy(m): 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hausa amaka.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by chidextec: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
My Ribs ooooh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by kombast(m): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
Awon Aboki won ti e ja!
Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by Glink2018(m): 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
exporters101:
I have nothing to type but to just laugh grin grin grin

And these are the kind of people who want to rule at all course , irrespective of the level of experience and exposure to things going around the world.

I sat one day and I was thinking ... Suddenly it Dawn on me that if not for the join-join with the northern hemisphere...things could have been better than what it is in my place.

It further Dawn on me that what bind/join us together is not love but crude oil from the niger-delta. You can't imagine the development in the niger-delta if they are on their own. And allow them to use their God-given resources to develop their territories.

Lord Lugard mistake is still what generations have suffered from... and more generation will keep suffering until God intervene.

Haba, okada on run way road... It is not even good to allow riding okada on the major road talkless of airport.

The aboki people are still in their primitive age.

2 Likes

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by akilo1: 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
tongue God which kain country be dis

See as Okada full runway just to welcome another corrupt element.
na Nigeria if u know u know

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by exporters101: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
Glink2018:

And these are the kind of people who want to rule at all course , irrespective of the level of experience and exposure to things going around the world.

I sat one day and I was thinking ... Suddenly it Dawn on me that if not for the join-join with the northern hemisphere...things could have been better than what it is in my place.

It further Dawn on me that what bind/join us together is not love but crude oil from the niger-delta. You can't imagine the development in the niger-delta if they are on their own. And allow them to use their God-given resources to develop their territories.

Lord Lugard mistake is still what generations have suffered from... and more generation will keep suffering until God intervene.

Haba, okada on run way road... It is not even good to allow riding okada on the major road talkless of airport.

The aboki people are still in their primitive age.
Those are the people that determines who will be our President grin
Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by newdawn2017(f): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
Olalan:
Dumb and stupid folks hailing politicians that have stolen so much from them and turned them to okada riders while they jet around the world.
don't u knw d@ sokoto people re core illiterates. & re cursed 2.

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by debokeji(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
true talk
Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by babeosisi: 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
Not my concern, I'm not from sokoto,I have no family in sokoto,never been there and have no plans of going there.
They can come out and poo poo en masse and wash with their plastic kettle before the plane,I don't care.

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by BestDude: 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Raw diluted passion for Sai Baba and the APC cheesy

Truthfully Alu (Wammako)'s arrival could never attract 10% of the people that thronged to receive him a few days ago.

This was pure allegiance and reassurance by the good people of Sokoto that they're firmly behind the APC despite Tambuwals selfish defection.

Sokoto is locked down for PMB in 2019. Argue with your screen guard.
SMH... What pains me is that you who is privileged to be well educated do not see anything wrong in what these people did here. Will you want to your own child to be among those men on bike?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by Joshrob(m): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
Northerners are the most stupid people I have ever seen..
I don't know if it's because of the rate of illiteracy in the north,the way this guys follow politicians and can even die for them is very alarming..
They have all there people in the government,yet they are still poor..
Just cook food for them and shear #200 note,they can die for you..
They won't ask for job upportunity and reasonable empowerment.
Kai dem dey annoy me die

2 Likes

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by Chasaq237: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
provided they are not looking for whom to kill in order to meet invincible virgins invading of the airport is accepted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by NisforNicky: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
Fierce11:
The only time i am truly proud to be a nigerian is when i'm eating peppersoup with a can of origin zero...
This nigeria no be country again.. Abeg angel pegasus.. Where hath thou na? Come and carry me to olympus biko
olympus has fallen cheesy
Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by realmanarken(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
fk001:

This is stale and old fashion we are tired of it already.

Try another one..
you are a big foool bastard pig

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by Jakumo(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
MMotimo:
Just when you think you've seen it all. All I can do is laugh. I have to show this to my kids grin

The best part for me was at the end when the pilot radioed the tower to report that crowd of people on the runway, only for Sokoto tower to answer back with information on the runway exit the plane had to use, with NO mention about the people on the runway, since that is "normal".

3 Likes

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by snipesdam(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
All i see are minions
Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by Just2endowed2(m): 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
Cheat country
Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
hmm we lack love in Africa
Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by Ironi: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nigerians are the most lawless people you will ever meet.
Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by internet: 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
How did I find myself in this country called Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by newoffer: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
I truly do not know how I end up in this country. Dis people are something else.

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by fk001(m): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
realmanarken:

you are a big foool bastard pig

Ignored
Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by principalgee: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
This is called, stupidity of the first order.
Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by kechywillz(m): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
angry Chai!! This country eh, this country eh,hmmm,I tire for this country sad sad
Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by Singalong: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
Wetin we no go see for naija.. Abeg make dem flex life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? / Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace / Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.