Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Noxiae - Nigeria's First Hotel Review Company - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Noxiae - Nigeria's First Hotel Review Company (559 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noxiae - Nigeria's First Hotel Review Company by noxiae: 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ever wanted to book a hotel but not sure which one to choose? Or not sure about their amenities?

Noxiae is a hotel review company aimed at aggregating the top hotels in the country in one place, reviews, pictures, amenities and events the hotels have to offer.

Noxiae goes first hand to review these hotels and take pictures, experiential marketing to make sure there is a check and balance with these hospitality facilities, making sure they do as they do in the pictures and advertisement. We also revisit hotels 3-5 months after first engagement to make sure that any changes would be reflected on the site.

You can visit the website here at noxiae.com

1 Like

Re: Noxiae - Nigeria's First Hotel Review Company by LaudableXX: 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hotels.ng founded by Mark Essien, has been doing hotel reviews for years, nah! Wey you dey, since?
Re: Noxiae - Nigeria's First Hotel Review Company by noxiae: 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
LaudableXX:
Hotels.ng founded by Mark Essien, has been doing hotel reviews for years, nah! Wey you dey, since?

Hotels.ng is a booking site, customers review if they want. We're focusing on reviews, accurate pricing, pictures.
Re: Noxiae - Nigeria's First Hotel Review Company by LaudableXX: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
noxiae:
Hotels.ng is a booking site, customers review if they want. We're focusing on reviews, accurate pricing, pictures.
Hotels.ng is not just a booking site, but also includes customers reviews, as well as feedback from the hotels to any customers' complaints. Prices and pictures are also included on their site. So what else is left out? Don't make your site a copycat of an existing one. Differentiate it. undecided
Re: Noxiae - Nigeria's First Hotel Review Company by noxiae: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
LaudableXX:

Hotels.ng is not just a booking site, but also includes customers reviews, as well as feedback from the hotels to any customers' complaints. Prices and pictures are also included on their site. So what else is left out? Don't make your site a copycat of an existing one. Differentiate it. undecided

It's not a copycat site if we offer detailed pictures and our "own reviews" because we take pictures ourselves also are you sure you're not mistaking Hotels.ng for another website?
Re: Noxiae - Nigeria's First Hotel Review Company by leonel764: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
wow i am glad i stumbled on this post. been waiting for detailed platforms like these in Nigeria. although im aware your quite young because i checked your website..i have to encourage you for the work put in and vision. Accurate and updated reviews are key in the hospitality. i hope you guys dont loose your unique feature and dive into the hotels.ng and the likes bracket. i think we need good booking platforms as well as reviews platforms. you guys and hotels.ng are doing two different things... it takes nothing but to acknowledge people guys. its for the benefit of us. keep Nigerian ideas moving and support.

thank you noxiae
Re: Noxiae - Nigeria's First Hotel Review Company by LaudableXX: 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
noxiae:
It's not a copycat site if we offer detailed pictures and our "own reviews" because we take pictures ourselves also are you sure you're not mistaking Hotels.ng for another website?
Hotels.ng offers, pictures, room rates and reviews. See for yourself: https://hotels.ng/

Re: Noxiae - Nigeria's First Hotel Review Company by leonel764: 12:36am On Aug 12, 2018
did you read where they emphasized on personal like their "own reviews" or are u stuck in the past and dont understand how reviews work? customers do review but its a different ball game when the platform does its own reviews and gives to customers to share, learn new things added to a hotel , updates. i want to believe you know these things so pls dont act uniformed. check their platform like i did and read

www.noxiae.com

what they do is on their homepage and they seem new and covering grounds

(1) (Reply)

Online Hotel Reservations For Domestic And Int'l Hotels / Get You Tickets To Anywhere In The World / Saruni Camp Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.