Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Is It True Nigeria Gives Or Supplies Ghana Light - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It True Nigeria Gives Or Supplies Ghana Light (5727 Views)

Nigeria Gives Foreign Embassies Two Weeks To Pay $5.36 Million Owed Ground Rents / Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights / Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True Nigeria Gives Or Supplies Ghana Light by Dacronym(m): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
I want to know this once for a time
How is that Possible they have more steady electricity than we do how manage we barely managing 5k MWs are suppliers to them with their better power supply
Re: Is It True Nigeria Gives Or Supplies Ghana Light by Alphanancy: 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
Dacronym:
How is that Possible they have more steady electricity than we do how manage we barely managing 5k MWs are suppliers to them with their better power supply
Big LIE. you cannot give what you don't have.
Re: Is It True Nigeria Gives Or Supplies Ghana Light by Dacronym(m): 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
Alphanancy:

Big LIE. you cannot give what you don't have.
Why do So many ppl say that till today
Re: Is It True Nigeria Gives Or Supplies Ghana Light by naptu2: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nigeria supplies electricity to Niger Republic and Republic of Benin, but not to Ghana.

However, Nigeria supplies gas to Ghana and the Ghanaians use that gas to generate electricity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True Nigeria Gives Or Supplies Ghana Light by theenchanter: 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
naptu2:
Nigeria supplies electricity to Niger Republic and Republic of Benin, but to Ghana.

However, Nigeria supplies gas to Ghana and the Ghanaians use that gas to generate electricity.
that west African pipeline project by Obasanjo was a waste of resources imo, Nigeria does not have adequate gas pipeline in d country but massively investing in that WAGP project is uncalled for, I'm not even sure Nigeria has up to 2000km of gas pipelines, even d WAGP is not fully functional.
Re: Is It True Nigeria Gives Or Supplies Ghana Light by Forreellinc: 10:17am On Nov 08, 2018
Dacronym:
Ask your father

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Conclude I’ll Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage — Kastina Governor, Masari / Onuigbo Commends Buhari For Signing Into Law Climate Change Bill He Sponsored / Lagos Ready To Release Bodies Of DANA Crash Victims To Relatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.