Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Secrets Of Reading 6 Books | Bill Gates | Zig Ziglar | Mark Zuckerberg | Oprah.. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Secrets Of Reading 6 Books | Bill Gates | Zig Ziglar | Mark Zuckerberg | Oprah.. (631 Views)

The Power Of Reading Books / 6 Books Every Young Entrepreneur Should Read / Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of Reading 6 Books | Bill Gates | Zig Ziglar | Mark Zuckerberg | Oprah.. by pirevolution: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
"I think of life as a good book. The further you get into it, the more it begins to make sense"

Reading is good, it makes you smarter, everyone knows it, right? No, not everyone. It’s just happened that ‘most people’ are wrong again.

Research shows that for anyone to write a "good book" He/She must have read three (3) books about a particular topic/subject before writing; to gain ideas or get in to the minds of three witters. So the logic here is if you read six (6) books on a specific title, you are to be rated as one of the best in the world. Because the math shows you have read eighteen (18) books: 3x6=18books ideas of eighteen men/women on a specific issue....Read Further.... http://pirevolution..com/2018/08/secrets-of-reading-6-books-bill-gates.html

Re: Secrets Of Reading 6 Books | Bill Gates | Zig Ziglar | Mark Zuckerberg | Oprah.. by hisgrace090: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
Readers are leaders!

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Honest Criticism On This Story(anya) / Allegations Against Me Are False, Baseless And Untrue – Bayo Adebowale / Anyone Here Earning On Amazon Kdp Kindle ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.