Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,925 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:36 AM

Can Sowore Take Nigerians To The Promised Land? (see Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Sowore Take Nigerians To The Promised Land? (see Photo) (506 Views)

See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) / Ijelespeaks Finally Lands Igbo Land See What IPOB Did - VIDEO / Nigeria Is The Promised Land Of The Fulani. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Sowore Take Nigerians To The Promised Land? (see Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
Can Omoyele Sowore take Nigerians to the promised land? Election campaign is yet to start, see this..

Re: Can Sowore Take Nigerians To The Promised Land? (see Photo) by Annie12345(f): 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
we should all vote our vote counts
Re: Can Sowore Take Nigerians To The Promised Land? (see Photo) by madridguy(m): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
tongue
Re: Can Sowore Take Nigerians To The Promised Land? (see Photo) by emerged01(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
People don't take this guy serious but this guy is going pull a crowd beyond some expectation. Whether vote count or not,I will surely vote him.
Re: Can Sowore Take Nigerians To The Promised Land? (see Photo) by maryjan8(f): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
Get your PVC
Re: Can Sowore Take Nigerians To The Promised Land? (see Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
I agree. He may even end up becoming the Minister of Youths

emerged01:
People don't take this guy serious but this guy is going pull a crowd beyond some expectation. Whether vote count or not,I will surely vote him.

1 Like

Re: Can Sowore Take Nigerians To The Promised Land? (see Photo) by Munzy14(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Can Omoyele Sowore take Nigerians to the promised land? Election campaign is yet to start, see this..

fake news and public tarnishing of people's image will be an impedance to his dream.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is In Extreme POVERTY Yet We Celebrate Them - Former Deputy Governor CBN / Twitter Users Blast Atiku Over Comment On Buhari. See The Comment: / 'buhari Shall Not Return':pastor Organises A Crusade In Lagos(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.