Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque (37379 Views)

Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) / Asiwaju Observes Jumat At The Mosque Opposite The Palace Of The Ewi Of Ado Ekiti / Gov. Fayemi, Deputy Governor, Speaker Attend Jumat At Central Mosque, Ado Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by azbus54(m): 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
I don't even know why I like Buhari,

Wailers u will wail tire o

2019 is certain for PMB by the grace of Almighty

7 Likes

Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by Princedapace(m): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
robay:
Get out PDP spotted tongue

Me? pDP? God forbid..

I hate both parties..

Just that I wish Buhari can leave.. The VP is a better leader than Buhari..

If APC had chosen VP, it would have been better.. But Buhari is so incompetent..
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by Tundeobama(m): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I can bite my left finger off to prove that you don't look like someone from across River Niger...GET LOST.

In as much as I believe Buhari and APC hasn't done
well to deserve another term,I will rather risk them
for a second chance than allow the likes of ATIKU,
KWANKWASO,SARAKI to lead this country because
am sure they are only going there to wrestle
power...

3 Likes

Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by Princedapace(m): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
mfm04622:

The same rented crowd that have prevented Saraki from praying Eid in Ilorin since he was stoned abi! The same rented crowd that booed same Kwankwaso in the airport abi? Before jumping to conclusions, ask questions. Was that where he prays every Friday? If not, who told the crowd renter he was praying there today? Continue to deceive yourself

Lol my brother, this na render crowd o. For naija they dey move crowd from state to state sef.

This is Nigeria bro. Politics is dirty. None of them is a saint bro.

Wake up..
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by MrT4T: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
I just dey pity Buhari wailers. una get plenty work ahead because u go dey wail till 2023 when Buhari complete his second term in Aso Rock.

SAI BABA!
SAI BABA!!
SAI BABA!!!

5 Likes

Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by Roadmike(m): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
olahero:
When people like me they look for a good South-South candidate to succeed PMB after 2023 some are here putting hates on PMB and saying nonsense.

No one can wrestle power from PMB in Nigeria because the man no dey sell anything than development he's adding to Nigeria and his undiluted INTEGRITY.

PLEASE NAME A GOOD POLITICIAN AND INTEGRITY MAN LIKE PMB IN NIGERIA AMONG THOSE CROOKS? PLEASE.

WAILERS, PLS TAKE IT EASY OOO.

What sort of Integrity ? A man that is main anchor man died in questionable circumstances after a probe was launched on his performance at the then PTDF.
In addition his is a master of the TAQQIYA PRINCIPLES. That is to say he Lies severally. What ever promises he made he denies at the slightest opportunity.
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by chidextec: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hope these northerners won't stampede themselves when PMB comes to town campaigning. Just cant explain the Passion these guys have for Bubu.

4 Likes

Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
BigSarah:
Thunder Fire Kwankwaso Insha Allah amin Thunder Fire Elrufai Insha Allah amin Thunder Fire buhari Insha Allah amin Thunder Fire apc Insha Allah amin Thunder Fire pdp Insha Allah amin Thunder Fire criminals Insha Allah amin
Meanwhile check my signature please
they are all thieves...both pdp and apc and all recycled politicians

1 Like

Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
4601CE:
grin See that guy in the last video wearing green .
Man was pointing like . “Come down from your car if dem born you well”
cheesy cheesy

Ipod don suffer ,chai cheesy
Pdp and Ipob right now [img]https://media1./images/94ec8e77f201109a234ae494b82bb514/tenor.gif?itemid=4988274[/img]

Something is clear.

IPOB are anti-Nigeria.

They've shown this time after time without mincing words or hiding behind their Pigsty. Their position about Nigeria is well known - The country must fall.

It is safe to always be on their bad book if we want the Nigeria project to succeed.

THEY WANT THE COUNTY BE BROUGHT DOWN!

WE MUST DISTANCE OURSELVES FROM WHOEVER THEY SUPPORT AND PITCH OUR TENT WITH WHOEVER THEY DISLIKE.

This is only the best way to go.

3 Likes

Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by richeeyo(m): 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
lizzybet:
really
I like Kwankwanso, I don't know why he join the likes of saraki the bastard son of ilorin
Bro i feel your pains, especially when Nigerian youth sees him as their god, na juju dey catch them

2 Likes

Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by mfm04622: 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
Princedapace:

Lol my brother, this na render crowd o. For naija they dey move crowd from state to state sef.

This is Nigeria bro. Politics is dirty. None of them is a saint bro.

Wake up..

Yes, it is a rented crowd. How did they know where he will pray? Most high school ranking politicians don't pray in same place. Due to security reasons. Also due to their busy schedule since the prayer may meet them anywhere. So how did the crowd renter know he will pray in Kaduna (not Abuja or any other mosque) and in that particular mosque in Kaduna?

3 Likes

Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by Niccoloimhotep: 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
olahero:
When people like me they look for a good South-South candidate to succeed PMB after 2023 some are here putting hates on PMB and saying nonsense.

No one can wrestle power from PMB in Nigeria because the man no dey sell anything than development he's adding to Nigeria and his undiluted INTEGRITY.

PLEASE NAME A GOOD POLITICIAN AND INTEGRITY MAN LIKE PMB IN NIGERIA AMONG THOSE CROOKS? PLEASE.

Peter Obi. His records are flawless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by NoToAutocracy: 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
silenze:

see as fine girl d misbehave

Na boy, na random Facebook pic him de use

1 Like

Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by Princedapace(m): 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
mfm04622:

Yes, it is a rented crowd. How did they know where he will pray? Most high school ranking politicians don't pray in same place. Due to security reasons. Also due to their busy schedule since the prayer may meet them anywhere. So how did the crowd renter know he will pray in Kaduna (not Abuja or any other mosque) and in that particular mosque in Kaduna?

Na insider work bro.. no secret in this life..

Trust Nigerian politicians and politics at ur own risk bro..
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by aliblaginfo: 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
[quote author=BigSarah post=70163672] Thunder Fire Kwankwaso Insha Allah amin Thunder Fire Elrufai Insha Allah amin Thunder Fire buhari Insha Allah amin Thunder Fire apc Insha Allah amin Thunder Fire pdp Insha Allah amin Thunder Fire criminals Insha Allah amin
Meanwhile check my signature please [/quote
Who is this gullible gullible being... Rubbish
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by spinzagom(m): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
More like you that recorded it shouting your sai Baba! God almighty will surely deliver Nigeria. Amen
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by ayokellany: 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
padresolomon:

Shame on you. You are obviously been paid for all these. We know you guys on nairaland

Drunk Igbo anyone that do not agree to share our commonwealth like the PDP is being paid ba ? You need to unlock your medulla.

4 Likes

Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by farouk2much(m): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
BigSarah:
Thunder Fire Kwankwaso Insha Allah amin Thunder Fire Elrufai Insha Allah amin Thunder Fire buhari Insha Allah amin Thunder Fire apc Insha Allah amin Thunder Fire pdp Insha Allah amin Thunder Fire criminals Insha Allah amin
Meanwhile check my signature please
where are you heading to........??
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by Arshavin02349(m): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
SeunWhy:
Lol, campaign never even start oh Kwankwaso Don dey feel the heat already. Even for Kwara self Saraki dey here am for there.
Save this post for future use "PDP candidates will be stoned in the North come 2019"
Just like it happend in 2015, if they shout "PDP!!!" they will reply "Sai Buhari".

Bottom Line : No matter as Cow suffer, starve and slim reach e no fit small like goat. Buhari is naturally loved by his people, even the blind could see that.

President Buhari is winning the 2019 election and PDP know, they are only working hard to reduce the margin to like 1.8m difference against 2.5m witnessed in 2015.

In the worshippers voice :
Sai Buhari!!!

So far the killings in North continue and hausa Muslims continue to die in 100s of thousands, Sai Baba till eternity.
I get pained each time I see 50 killed in Zamfara & Borno instead of 50,000... Pls let the number increase..
Sai Baba till 2090 abeg so far northerners dy die like mosquitoes.. � � �
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
olahero:

guy, I think our thoughts are relatives.

1 Like

Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by ohduz1988(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
Buhari is a virus. Infact na tsunami
.na him dey hold all this northern apc governors. No one alive can defeat him. Only few Nigerians get this kind charisma
Eg fela and mko of blessed memories.

1 Like

Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
Rabiu kwakkwaso....

Organised touts

Will almajiri ever learn...
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by yinnyme(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
olahero:

You get sense. Let PMB finish the Northern tenures by 2023 and the presidency will come to the South, East or West, but these guys knew that if PMB succeeded they will have to wait for almost 20years before they can have another shot. If S,W&E people fit think like you they will allow this man but mounts pressures on him each time he wants to do anyhow.

Just a taught anyway, am not a politician so what do I know, but I ain't abusing any crooks for another crooks.

2 Likes

Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by HardMirror(m): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
silenze:

see as fine girl d misbehave
most fine girls are daft...
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by Macmoni(m): 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
BigSarah:
Thunder Fire Kwankwaso Insha Allah amin
Thunder Fire Elrufai Insha Allah amin
Thunder Fire buhari Insha Allah amin
Thunder Fire apc Insha Allah amin
Thunder Fire pdp Insha Allah amin
Thunder Fire criminals Insha Allah amin

Meanwhile
check my signature please
Thunder fire ur signature insha Allah amin
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by troublemakea(m): 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
BigSarah:
Thunder Fire Kwankwaso Insha Allah amin
Thunder Fire Elrufai Insha Allah amin
Thunder Fire buhari Insha Allah amin
Thunder Fire apc Insha Allah amin
Thunder Fire pdp Insha Allah amin
Thunder Fire criminals Insha Allah amin

Meanwhile
check my signature please

so abusing a man cause he decide to decamped to a party of his choice is how you advertise your stupid market

your such a big Fool....what rubbish
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by Fariq: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
yinnyme:

You get sense. Let PMB finish the Northern tenures by 2023 and the presidency will come to the South, East or West, but these guys knew that if PMB succeeded they will have to wait for almost 20years before they can have another shot. If S,W&E people fit think like you they will allow this man but mounts pressures on him each time he wants to do anyhow.

Just a taught anyway, am not a politician so what do I know, but I ain't abusing any crooks for another crooks.

They will wait for 12 years not 20.
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by asawanathegreat(m): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
Who cares about him been booed
Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by Singalong: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
Defection gone wrong

1 Like

Re: Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque by yinnyme(m): 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
Fariq:

They will wait for 12 years not 20.

You mean Presidency will return to North in 12years if PMB succeeded in 2019? Haba Malam! So the way and manners the South East and West shares the slot in 2023 no concern una? I love this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) / Miyetti Allah: "Let Them Divide This Country, Fulanis Are Better Prepared" / President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.