Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC (6060 Views)

Peter Obi Invested N1.96 Billion And The Value Now Is N2.24 Billion (picture) / Zamfara Lawmakers Collected $10,000 To Stop Impeachment Of Deputy Governor- Boko / AA Mohammed: Zip And Buttons Of Deputy Commissioner Of Police, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by Okoroawusa: 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
2bn?

Guy,mechie onu there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
neezar:

Because it's Apc, The man Is now a liar

Sarrki u na my guy but u dey misbehave

I told u I will pay u 50k more than the mere 30k u dey collect from ur fraudulent government

Just holla me, offer is still available wink

I will make it N70K so he and NgeneUkwenu can defect.
Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by neezar: 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:

Brother we dey ooo
N yours ?
Good oo
U dey lag??
Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by rajiraymond(m): 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
Metuh:

not everyone is poor wretched like you.

That your HIV positive looked father will reject #2b.
You must be slowpoke like him.
Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by sarrki(m): 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
neezar:

Good oo

U dey lag??

Nop bro

Not close to home land
Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by rajiraymond(m): 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
chinjo:

Go and find out who Onofiok Luke is. In case u didn't read the story, he is the speaker of AKWA Ibom state house of Assembly. He looks too young and malnourished abi? Keep fooling your old age.

Your foolishness is beyond amendment!
Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by Metuh: 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
rajiraymond:

That your HIV positive looked father will reject #2b. You must be slowpoke like him.
illiterates like you should be used as burnt offering. anu mpama
Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by Metuh: 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
rajiraymond:

That your HIV positive looked father will reject #2b. You must be slowpoke like him.
Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by CsRockefeller(m): 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
Edcure1:

You saw the lies clear enough.

He can only deceive his co-travellers.

You don't know Luke, I've heard this guy story, I've heard him speak, watch this guy, he's the next big thing in politics in Nigeria. Clearly, you don't know who Luke is.

How can someone from student unionism go straight to the HoA and was immediately made d speaker. Clearly, you don't know the man Luke tongue
Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by neezar: 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:

Nop bro

Not close to home land
Enjoyment boss

where are u

1 Like

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by sarrki(m): 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
neezar:

Enjoyment boss

where are u

I hail you brother
Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by neezar: 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:

I hail you brother

I hail u pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by Freeeanijor: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
2billion is plenty money, i doubted it but on a second note I had to believe him because the promise was coming from APC. That party can cancel promises walahi even the promise to impeach sariki is a daunting task.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
Akpabio is gone.
Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by engineerboat(m): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:
Liar

You are a liar young man

Haaaahahaha sarrki, iwo naaaa

Una go shout taya.
BMC mandate, impeach saraki, DOA
Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by DamiBukola: 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
Iamgrey5:
You mean he will win an election in Akwaibom single-handly

Then he should have contested for a much higher position than a simple state house of assembly representative, Don't you think?

He is taking over from Udom in 2023.
Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by Redhot111(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:
Liar

You are a liar young man

Why you just dey Mumu urslf upandan? You are just attacking people and making blunt statements without point. Who do you this one? Your case... "it is finished"
Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by fykes(m): 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
rajiraymond:
See somebody they offered the position of deputy governor not to talk of#2b that claims to reject it.
Keep fooling yourself.
Guy a deputy governor is not more powerful than a commissioner. He is d speaker of the house, he has more say in the govt than the deputy gov.
Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by eddyghali(m): 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
This our speaker funny o. Them give am 2b say who him be? mtcheeew next rumour please!
Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by Buharimustgo: 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
BUHARI CANNOT OFFER YOU SUCH AMOUNT. YOU ARE NOBODY IN NIGERIA POLITICS

SAI BABA

Lauretta must you change name from Ngeneukwu?
Seun why must you make available your platform for these E-rats
Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by saintjimos(m): 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
the speaker is a rightful man am from the state He joined as a Student started as SUG president uniuyo he sued the school n won he has been in the game he's Akpabio's right hand so I trust in him
Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by PennywysCares(m): 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
The man called Buhari in photoshop
Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by rajiraymond(m): 7:22am On Aug 11, 2018
Metuh:

You're a befuddled somebody.
Oloriburuku, Oponu Olodo!
Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by rajiraymond(m): 7:38am On Aug 11, 2018
fykes:

Guy a deputy governor is not more powerful than a commissioner. He is d speaker of the house, he has more say in the govt than the deputy gov.

Yes, because the commissioner was also elected the way the deputy governor was elected with governor.
Can an elected third position has more say than an elected second position?
Solicit for senses asap!
Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by fykes(m): 9:33am On Aug 11, 2018
rajiraymond:

Yes, because the commissioner was also elected the way the deputy governor was elected with governor.
Can an elected third position has more say than an elected second position?
Solicit for senses asap!
Obviously you know nothing about how govt works...a deputy gov is a ceremonial head.
D power steps in government is as follows:
Governor
Chief of staff
Speaker
SSG.
D deputy only comes in at d instance or abscence of d gov. Besides the man is a speaker not a commissioner maybe you should read first...of course only if you can
Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by AGideon(m): 9:35am On Aug 11, 2018
No be today
Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by Minjim: 9:43am On Aug 11, 2018
See this lair!

If they offered you that staggering amount you'll take the whole Akwa Ibom Assembly to Apc.

But we all know this is an "Aroko " to Apc to tell them your selling price
Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by Minjim: 9:49am On Aug 11, 2018
Freeeanijor:
2billion is plenty money, i doubted it but on a second note I had to believe him because the promise was coming from APC. That party can cancel promises walahi even the promise to impeach sariki is a daunting task.

Believe Pdp at ur peril

They think they can lie their way into power again

However, we gullible ppl like you, they stand a chance
Re: How I Was Offered 2 Billion And The Position Of Deputy Governor To Defect To APC by Referendum50(f): 10:16am On Aug 11, 2018
Joevics:
The Speaker of Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Rt Honorable Luke Onofiok has disclosed that Juicy offers where made to him to defect to the APC by leaders of the party which he declined.

In his words “Yesterday they gathered, they mounted the podium. Youths, did they talk about your education and empowerment? Women, did they talk about your empowerment? Did they talk albout industrilization and development? No!

They talked about themselves, not you. It’s about their personal interest, Go and tell them I have worked with them before and i know them. I am ready to go to jail for even 10yrs to retain this cause because this is about our father’s land , not because I am the speaker but because this is the highest level of betrayal.

We took him to Assang Ibibio and they endorsed him for 8yrs… We’ve gathered our facts, we’d mount the podium, we’d reply them words for words, documents for figures.

They said the president had sent words for me to become the deputy governor. They offered me two billion naira, but i said NO. If you like offer me #10b, mine is NO”.

-Rt Hon Onofiok Luke while making a solidarity speech at Sen OBA’s event centre.

https://www.onlinenigeria.com/site/stories/general/593238-how-i-was-offered-2-billion-and-the-position-of-deputy-governor-to-defect-to-apc-luke-onofiok.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi's Picture That Is Setting The Internet Ablaze / General Buhari Greatest Leader We Have Had In Last 40years! / FIRS To Digitally Verify Taxes Paid By Telecoms Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.