Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? (15775 Views)

Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick / Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide / Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by HardMirror(m): 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
happy200:
yea, drank battery acid i vomited a lot of blood after that i had severe heart burn for 6 months. My gullet were all damaged after the treatment even now i don't wanna stay alife but the fear of what i passed through then can't let me try it again.
pls dont u want to stay alive?
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by happy200(m): 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
HardMirror:
pls dont u want to stay alive?
If u are innocent and u find out that their is no justice u 'll know this earth is worthless

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Diamond23(f): 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
Many a times especially wen am depressed.....depression kills faster dan hiv nd should not be neglected wen one z going through it

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Seandisputed(m): 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
It was back in 2013, i was damn suicidal because nothing ever worked for me, i felt like i was a curse to humanity but an online friend who I've never met talked me out of it.
Things aren't better yet but i'm still hanging on because it's just a phase of life and i believe it'll pass.

11 Likes

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by HardMirror(m): 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
happy200:
If u are innocent and u find out that their is no justice u 'll know this earth is worthless
hmmm. Why i usually say suicide is not about cowardice, it is all about perspective

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by lovicks: 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
happy200:
yea, drank battery acid i vomited a lot of blood after that i had severe heart burn for 6 months. My gullet were all damaged after the treatment even now i don't wanna stay alife but the fear of what i passed through then can't let me try it again.
Eyaa, life can be hard and unfair sometimes, we just have to find a reason to live. Don't be too hard on yourself, you'll be fine.
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by UnclePrincipal(m): 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
Deadlywoman:
After losing my parents and feeling all alone, I tried to take an overdose. I just had a stomach run and started throwing up. I spent a couple of hours in the toilet shitting and poking, and nobody was none the wiser. It's been my lil secret. I get the thoughts often and it scares me but I just use those feelings as evidence that I need to know better to do better, so I change my way of life. I use it as a guidance system so as to say .

Sorry sis, I am truly sorry. Now i understand your post in the other thread.
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Gaspardd(m): 12:02am On Aug 11, 2018
IamPlato:

I Have Come To Stage In Life Where I Have learnt That Suicide Is For Cowards.

Suicide Is Not For You Dear wink

Suicide is for the bold bro, wud have commited suicide yrs ago, but i was too much of a pússy to carry it out. I'm glad i cudnt tho cus life is actually good now grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Blackbishop(m): 12:27am On Aug 11, 2018
[quote][/quote]
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by HardMirror(m): 12:35am On Aug 11, 2018
Blackbishop:
Am a product of a broken home, broke in cash terms, jobless, directionless, and my babe just told me she's preg fr anoda guy who is nt ready to tak d preg. Pls tell me what more do i need to stay alive and fight for wen i ve no family to share my tot or feelings wit nobody cares. Point of correction cowards dont take d easy way out. My rat poison is right next to me. Never wanna wake up to this world again. Bleep THE WORLD
comeon guy! Is that how u want your life to end? You have only one shot at life, decide to make it the most beautiful anyone cld ever imagine. Yes you can do it. You owe no one anything! It it means toiling and labouring to build your life up from nothing, then so be it! Do not look at what others have, you build your own life. As for ur gf, really? Shake that off, laugh and be happy she aint ending up with u, dont u deserve better? Shame on u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Gaspardd(m): 12:45am On Aug 11, 2018
HardMirror:
comeon guy! Is that how u want your life to end? You have only one shot at life, decide to make it the most beautiful anyone cld ever imagine. Yes you can do it. You owe no one anything! It it means toiling and labouring to build your life up from nothing, then so be it! Do not look at what others have, you build your own life. As for ur gf, really? Shake that off, laugh and be happy she aint ending up with u, dont u deserve better? Shame on u

Fúck you, its easy to console when shìt is not happening to you.

4 Likes

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by HardMirror(m): 1:34am On Aug 11, 2018
Gaspardd:

Fúck you, its easy to console when shìt is not happening to you.
that is the spirit man! You need to say fvck the world! That's the spirit! Come on!

8 Likes

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by HeWrites(m): 2:14am On Aug 11, 2018
Yes o..

But the thought, "If I commit suicide now, my family will only mourn and forget me" always give me sense.

This life sweet pass make person just waste it o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by deedy111: 3:22am On Aug 11, 2018
Out OF 200+ MILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY, A FEW THOUSANDS COMITING SUICIDE WILL CREATE NO EFFECT OR VERY UNNOTICED LET ALONE ONE ASSHOLE DRINKING RAT POISON

YOUR MATES THINKING THE WAY FORWARD, YOU LAZY PUNK THINKING HOW TO DIE.

BUT SHA, SOME PEOPLE'S FATE IS NOT OF THIS WORLD, IF YOU KNOW YOU WERE BORN IN THAT CATEGORY, FORTUNATELY YOU ESCAPED ABORTION BY YOUR MOTHER, YOU CAN PURSUE YOUR DESTINY
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Gaspardd(m): 7:53am On Aug 11, 2018
HardMirror:
that is the spirit man! You need to say fvck the world! That's the spirit! Come on!

Sometimes the perfect response life is to get pissed

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by MemeKing: 8:37am On Aug 11, 2018
Am considering suicide even now

I was expelled from 400lvl in unilag

the shame everything that I will pass through if I tell people back home is hitting me

I haven't even told them yet

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Tamarapetty(f): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2018
Yup, can't count how many times i dan pour ota pia pia for my drinking water.
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by HardMirror(m): 9:09am On Aug 11, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Yup, can't count how many times i dan pour ota pia pia for my drinking water.
why aint u dead yet?

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Tamarapetty(f): 9:09am On Aug 11, 2018
MemeKing:

the shame everything that I will pass through if I tell people back home is hitting me

Pass through the shame instead of wasting your precious life. Death is not an option.oo
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Tamarapetty(f): 9:11am On Aug 11, 2018
HardMirror:
why aint u dead yet?
i didn't drink it duuuh!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by HardMirror(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2018
MemeKing:

and how is that news? So cos you were expelled you feel that is the end of the road? You aint serious honestly. So what should those in kirikiri prison do? I advice you to tell your parents what happened right now without any delay. Damn everything what is the worst thing that would happen? I have many friends that are dropouts they intentionally did not finish school despite being brilliant and they all doing well today. You are being a coward. Got to 400level and still scared of your parent, your mates are already independent and facing the world squarely.
What are you good at? Money is your problem. Learn to make money and be independent and see how being expelled is not a big deal

7 Likes

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by HardMirror(m): 9:17am On Aug 11, 2018
Tamarapetty:
i didn't drink it duuuh!! cheesy
but u did think of it?
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Tamarapetty(f): 9:29am On Aug 11, 2018
HardMirror:
but u did think of it?
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by HardMirror(m): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Yeah
there are better ways to die. It's really easy, but why are u in a hurry to go? YOLO
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Tamarapetty(f): 9:35am On Aug 11, 2018
HardMirror:
there are better ways to die. It's really easy, but why are u in a hurry to go? YOLO
If i were in a hurry, i for don die since. cheesy buh there's no point

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by HardMirror(m): 9:39am On Aug 11, 2018
Tamarapetty:
If i were in a hurry, i for don die since. cheesy buh there's no point
next time dont use otapiapia. In this day and age hanging, poison etc are ridiculous there are painless ways to go. Lolz but if you waste your life, it is your loss. Life wld go on. Bye
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by AquafosSolar: 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
Life is in phases. Dark days dont last

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Ballack1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
nothing kills faster than joblessness.I am very broke to the extent that I can't even raise 1k for the past three weeks now.
I only eat what I see.
I'm very very depress right now,I keep asking for grace to survive

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by HardMirror(m): 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ballack1:
nothing kills faster than joblessness.I am very broke to the extent that I can't even raise 1k for the past three weeks now.
I only eat what I see.
I'm very very depress right now,I keep asking for grace to survive

so you are a christian and your church people cant help you? Shame.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
Adasun:
Not thought alone o, I tried it.

I first of all miss jollof rice with salad and turn da mixture,later ate,nothing happened. sad sad

I now bought hollandia youghurt and suya thinking it would work. Na so i stil stand.

Am thinking of eating debino with coconut.do u think it would help in my suicide mission?
guy ur not funny. Ur more like a fool. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by HardMirror(m): 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
Mrbolt555:
guy ur not funny. Ur more like a fool. undecided
thanks for calling a spade a spade. Could not have said it better. Stvpid nairalanders
Re: Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
Suicide rate just dey anyhow. My cousin wanted to commit suicide two weeks ago. This world sef....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? / Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina / Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.