Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Emotional Damaging Things Not To Do To Babies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Emotional Damaging Things Not To Do To Babies (443 Views)

I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel / New World Record:mother,daughter Give Birth To Babies For Same Man In Same Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Damaging Things Not To Do To Babies by robedu: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
When you do not like something you say it out loud and show your contempt, same thing with babies, there are some things we do and babies hate these things but they can’t say, mummy, I do not like it.
Instead, their development gets undermined and we and society have to live with the anxious and depressed results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjxMpwtCju4
Re: Emotional Damaging Things Not To Do To Babies by TheOdd1sOut: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
g

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why We Should Not Shame Full Time Housewives / 5 Signs For Identifying Your Soul Mate / Haier Thermoccool Freezer HTF-425 N150,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.