Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

"My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady (28279 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Water On Baby Daddy Because Of Domestic Violence / South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him / Danny Jordan Overpowered And Painfully Raped Me - South Africa Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by iGist: 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

South African lady who was burnt by her baby daddy who killed her daughter has these to say as she wrote on her twitter timeline;

Yes I was burnt by my bby daddy
Yes he killed my daughter
Yes he took away my career
But above all I choose 2 rise...

BY GISTMORE :: http://gistmore.com/photos-south-african-lady-burnt-baby-daddy-killed-daughter

1 Like

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by iGist: 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2018

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by iGist: 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
sad
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by GraGra247(m): 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
This is simply what I was trying to demonstrate in another thread that was addressing rape here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4668071/burial-khensani-maseko-south-african#70148722

This woman suffered more than a rape victim but she chose to rise above her misfortune and stay alive.

Yet women suffer rape and decide to take their lives all because the media and the society have made rape to look like the worst thing that can happen to a woman.

We should encourage victims of misfortune to rise above their difficulties and thrive.

I'm sure the very unlearned fellas will still misinterprete my comment again.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Celebgistz1: 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
This is serious

1 Like

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by exporters101: 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
Till this moment, nothing good has come out of having babydaddy or babymama.

It's either it's for regrets or some form of trouble. The only consolation these babymamas have is their baby.

4 Likes

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Bossontop(m): 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nice one......its not easy but it is better to rise above negative circumstances than to drown in sorrow..........u deserve a mountain of accolades

4 Likes

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Trails: 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
Gosh hmm
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by pocohantas(f): 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
GraGra247:
This is simply what I was trying to demonstrate in another thread that was addressing rape here:

This woman suffered more than a rape victim but she chose to rise above her misfortune and stay alive.

Yet women suffer rape and decide to take their lives all because the media and the society have made rape to look like the worst thing that can happen to a woman

We should encourage victims of misfortune to rise above their difficulties and thrive.

It is not compulsory you comment.

Just go straight to the point, you and your ilk think rape isn't the worst thing that can happen to a woman.

Quit the pseudo-concern, I can see through it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Issakendrick: 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
>>

Man seen watching explicit content inside bus

Watch Video HERE
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by chigoizie7(m): 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
More strength to her
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by skaymani(m): 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
South African and wickedness are like 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by whitebeard(m): 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
We all make choices...she made a choice... It her life..!!
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by patexcool(f): 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
my dear rise and shine
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by SHOPPERS(m): 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
Continue to soar higher everyday

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by asawanathegreat(m): 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
South Africans are killers by nature, they have been killing Nigerians over there time without number. So ur own does mean anything to us right now.
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by idrisaleo1: 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
pocohantas:

It is not compulsory you comment.

Just go straight to the point, you and your ilk think rape isn't the worst thing that can happen to a woman.

Quit the pseudo-concern, I can see through it.

And he has said something bad right?

2 Likes

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by coolhamid(m): 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
Na wa o. Some men sef.
Small break-up ,they can't manage.
That was how one dumb guy in Kano was planning on how to revenge on his girlfriend after breaking up with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by fk001(m): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
He had successfully transformed her into something else.

May God give her someone that will be happy with her the way she is.
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by pocohantas(f): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
idrisaleo1:

And he has said something bad right?

Who is he to say she suffered more than a rape victim?

Must he put one down to sympathise with the other?

Does he have a vagina?

If he wants to sympathise with this woman, he should focus on that. Leave rape victims alone!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by dominique(f): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
South African men are something else, very violent beings

3 Likes

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by lecksam(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
GraGra247:

Yet women suffer rape and decide to take their lives all because the media and the society have made rape to look like the worst thing that can happen to a woman.

You too dey vex..Abeg no vex ..take cold origin. grin grin
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
Mzansi is a terrible country!

The crime against 2omen and children there is frightening embarassed

1 Like

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by bedspread: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
Wickedness at its Peak
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by thedondada(m): 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
Baby daddy burnt you and killed his child.

Well my only answer to this story is that you dated an evil evil man. Any man that can kill his child and the mother is either evil or severely mentally unstable.

I cannot begin to imagine.

I hope he gets the death sentence
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Windflower(f): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
GraGra247:

Have you been raped before? If your answer is NO, then swerve. Do you know the psychological trauma that comes with it and here you are spewing trash.
For someone who raped a virgin and he did it raw. The fear she might have contacted STDs, if you know nothing about this then don't comment

6 Likes

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
dominique:
South African men are something else, very violent beings

Quit making hasty generalizations.

That most Nigerian women are lazy and aggressive in nature doesn't mean I'll generalize by saying Nigerian ladies are lazy and aggressive in nature.

To whom brain is given, sense is expected.

1 Like

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
I'm still wondering the trauma that man who was abused by a female corper yesterday is going through right now.

It shall never be well with female rapists, abusers and sexual assaulters.
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
pocohantas:

Does he have a vagina?

If he wants to sympathise with this woman, he should focus on that. Leave rape victims alone!
dude shut up.. let's them kill your child first.. you'll know if it hurts more than rape

1 Like

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by classicfrank4u(m): 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
pocohantas:

Does he have a vagina?

no matter dy adjective u use to qualify "rape" u cnt compare it wit wat dat woman went through #period!

1 Like

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by pocohantas(f): 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
Stranac:
dude shut up.. let's them kill your child first.. you'll know if it hurts more than rape

Let ten muscular gay men gag your mouth and rape you from the ass first. How about that? So, you can come tell me which hurt most.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bassey Osagie, Nigeria In Toronto Police Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks / Bandits Killed, Maimed In 5 Kaduna Villages For 4 Hours / Lady Murdered By Fiance In Ebonyi Who Committed Suicide Swindled 3 Suitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.