Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

"My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady (28280 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Water On Baby Daddy Because Of Domestic Violence / South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him / Danny Jordan Overpowered And Painfully Raped Me - South Africa Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by GraGra247(m): 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
pocohantas:

It is not compulsory you comment.

Just go straight to the point, you and your ilk think rape isn't the worst thing that can happen to a woman.

Quit the pseudo-concern, I can see through it.

Funny!! I don't need your approval lady. My comment is directed to those that can reason and not close minded blinded fellas that litter this forum.

1 Like

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by pocohantas(f): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
classicfrank4u:
no matter dy adjective u use to qualify "rape" u cnt compare it wit wat dat woman went through #period!

That is not the topic. It is as simple as, don't put down one to sympathise with the other. People's ability to withstand traumatic experience is different. Address it based on their individuality.
#period!!!

1 Like

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by pocohantas(f): 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
GraGra247:

Funny!! I don't need your approval lady. My comment is directed to those that can reason and not close minded blinded fellas that litter this forum.

C'mon keep kwayet.
Minister of Openminded People.
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
pocohantas:

Let ten muscular gay men rape you from the ass first. How about that? So, you can come tell me which hurt most.
so it's homosexual rape now abi you turn the case around!!

Rape case is nothing compare to the loss of a child,quote me anywhere..

Ask psquare wife if she would rather be rape or have her son back
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by pocohantas(f): 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
Stranac:
so it's homosexual rape now abi you turn the case around!!

Rape case is nothing compare to the loss of a child,quote me anywhere..

Ask psquare wife if she would rather be rape or have her son back

You're a very sick individual. Who gives people like you phones?
You better call a meeting and advise yourselves.

Don't come online to form concern and say it is nothing compared to another crime. Like women should suck it up. Sick creatures!
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by GraGra247(m): 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
Windflower:

Have you been raped before? If your answer is NO, then swerve. Do you know the psychological trauma that comes with it and here you are spewing trash.
For someone who raped a virgin and he did it raw. The fear she might have contacted STDs, if you know nothing about this then don't comment

So those that are raped are right to take their lives or inflict self harm.

You see your life??

You're a perfect example of the society that I'm complaining about.
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by pocohantas(f): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
Windflower:

Have you been raped before? If your answer is NO, then swerve. Do you know the psychological trauma that comes with it and here you are spewing trash.
For someone who raped a virgin and he did it raw. The fear she might have contacted STDs, if you know nothing about this then don't comment

Don't mind that silly creature. This is a thread on a woman who got burnt and had her child killed by his fellow mad man. Rather than sympathise with her and shut up, he must tell us rape is nothing.

1 Like

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
pocohantas:

You men should better call a meeting and advise yourselves.

Don't come online to form concern and say it is nothing compared to another crime. Like women should suck it up. Sick creatures!

feminist and stupidity can't be separated..

You hate men so much that obvious fact and common sense you disregard it because it's coming from a man..

What she experience can't be compare to rape it's a different ball game.
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by pocohantas(f): 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
Stranac:
feminist and stupidity can't be separated..

You hate men so much that obvious fact and common sense you disregard it because it's coming from a man..What she experience can't be compare to rape it's a different ball game.

I would have said men and stupidity are akin to 6 and half dozen, but I won't say that. I know so many men that are sensible.

I am just gonna conclude yours is a family thing. You'll be fine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by GraGra247(m): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
pocohantas:

C'mon keep kwayet.
Minister of Openminded People.

You see how childish you are. Among the nasty ladies on this forum I used to think you have some level integrity.
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by dominique(f): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
Elder001:

[s]Quit making hasty generalizations.

That most Nigerian women are lazy and aggressive in nature doesn't mean I'll generalize by saying Nigerian ladies are lazy and aggressive in nature.

To whom brain is given, sense is expected.
[/s]

Why are you always bitter? How did you even get to the ridiculous conclusion that Nigerian women are lazy and aggressive?

Btw, South Africa ranks first when it comes to crimes of passion with their women as victims most of the time.

2 Likes

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
pocohantas:

I would have said men and stupidity are akin to 6 and half dozen, but I won't say that. I know so many men that are sensible.

grin you'll die barren if you don't stop your foolishness.

These are the type of girls that dull and quiet in real life shm

1 Like

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
dominique:

[s]Why are you always bitter? How did you even get to the ridiculous conclusion that Nigerian women are lazy and aggressive?

Btw, South Africa ranks first when it comes to crimes of passion with their women as victims most of the time[/s]

Why are you also always bitter whenever you see men?

Where did you see the ridiculous statistics that All South African men are violent in nature?

Yes, most Nigerian women are lazy and aggressive in nature but I won't generalize. Generalization makes one sound stupid .

Move on.

1 Like

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by pocohantas(f): 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
Stranac:
grin you'll die barren if you don't stop your foolishness.

These are the type of girls that dull and quiet in real life shm

Stop raping women, please.
Stop hurting women.
Stop hurting people!

Humans are different, they respond differently to issues.
Don't rape one and tell her she is better than the one you burnt and killed her child. Just stop hurting people, okay?

GraGra247:

You see how childish you are. Among the nasty ladies on this forum I used to think you have some level integrity.

So, what exactly can I buy with this your thought and assumed level of integrity? Pls, keep it. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by MRLANNISTER(m): 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
GraGra247:
This is simply what I was trying to demonstrate in another thread that was addressing rape here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4668071/burial-khensani-maseko-south-african#70148722

This woman suffered more than a rape victim but she chose to rise above her misfortune and stay alive.

Yet women suffer rape and decide to take their lives all because the media and the society have made rape to look like the worst thing that can happen to a woman.

We should encourage victims of misfortune to rise above their difficulties and thrive.

I'm sure the very unlearned fellas will still misinterprete my comment again.

one case is different from the other. people have different mental strength. it's not always about the trauma but the mental ability to withstand it. complaining at times minimizes the suffering of the victims. when we understand this then we are better equipped to help victims.

1 Like

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by dominique(f): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
pocohantas:

You men should better call a meeting and advise yourselves.

Don't waste your breath on these creatures. This platform has made me realize that most Nigerian men are either rapists or rapists in waiting. Who are you to decide how a person's whose body was violated should act? Good news for them, gay rape is on the rise now. When their buttholes get drilled by Hot gay rapists, they can decide how to suck it in and brush it aside like nothing happened.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
pocohantas:

It also apply to your father, brothers and male cousins.
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by pocohantas(f): 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
dominique:

Don't waste your breath on these creatures. This platform has made me realize that most Nigerian men are either rapists or rapists in waiting. Who are you to decide how a person's whose body was violated should act? Good news for them, gay rape is on the rise now. When their buttholes get drilled by Hot gay rapists, they can decide how to suck it in and brush it aside like nothing happened.

Don't mind them. He could have just sympathised with this woman and swerve. But no, he must achieve orgasm by taking shots at rape victims. I wonder if he can counsel a rape victim with those words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
Where do people see partners from the pit of hell sef?
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by pocohantas(f): 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
Elder001:

It also apply to your father, brothers and male cousins.

LOL. Ahbeg, I no get your strength cheesy cheesy
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by badjack(m): 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
See wetin opening of leg carelessly to men dey cause. If this story is true sha, that man na idiot.
Anyway madam, sorry. Keep moving forward.
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
dominique:

Rape isn't a joking matter... stop typing bullshît because of what one online kid said.

Rape is horrible irrespective of the gender involved.

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. Ahbeg, I no get your strength cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by dominique(f): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
Elder001:

Why are you also always better whenever you see men?

Where did you see the ridiculous statistics that All South African men are violent in nature?

Yes, most Nigerian women are lazy and aggressive in nature but I won't generalize. Generalization makes one sound stupid .

Move on.

I have seen enough news articles to cement my stance on the violent nature of South African men, show me at least two examples that Nigerian women are lazy and aggressive. I'm not one to generalize myself but if the news I read about a certain set of people on a daily basis corresponds with the stats provided about them. I can generalize however I like. If they don't want to be tagged as the voilent women killers, they should stop killing and maiming their women. Little wonder their women prefer the annoyingly egotistic Nigerian men to theirs. Better be bullied than to be maimed or killed I suppose.

1 Like

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
dominique:

I have seen enough news articles to cement my stance on the violent nature of South African men, show me at least two examples that Nigerian women are lazy and aggressive. I'm not one to generalize myself but if the news I read about a certain set of people on a daily basis corresponds with the stats provided about them. I can generalize however I like. If they don't want to be tagged as the voilent women killers, they should stop killing and maiming their women[ b]. Little wonder their women prefer the annoyingly egotistic Nigerian men to theirs. Better be bullied than to be maimed or killed I suppose[/b].

I said you should provide statistics and links where you saw that bullshit and you're saying another thing.

Really? Between me and you who is living in delusions?

South African and other African women only love Nigerian women because Nigerian men are the only African men who spend money anyhow on women. Even Nigerian men living in South Africa will gladly accept this fact.

A South African lady won't date a broke Nigerian but won't waste time in dating a broke South African man.

Btw, I hate deviating from topics. This thread isn't about why South African women love Nigerian men.

I repeat, making hasty generalizations makes one sound stupid.
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by dominique(f): 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
Elder001:

Rape isn't a joking matter... stop typing bullshît because of what one online kid said.

Rape is horrible irrespective of the gender involved.

Anybody that trivializes or justifies rape deserves to have a first hand experience of the crime as well. Some people will rather wish it on their female relatives, me I prefer to wish it on them.

I'm done replying you now, you can argue with your dustbin henceforth cool

1 Like

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
dominique:

Anybody that trivializes or justifies rape deserves to have a first hand experience of the crime as well. Some people will rather wish it on their female relatives, me I prefer to wish it on them.

I'm done replying you now, you can argue with your dustbin henceforth cool

You lack the required intellectual circumference to strike a meaningful conversation.

May you be raped so that you know how it feels since you're wishing rape on someone else. You're very disgusting
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
Stranac:
dude shut up.. let's them kill your child first.. you'll know if it hurts more than rape
there is this thought that blacks are very un- intelligent. Post as this is what makes. Oga, no crime is better or hurts more than the other. The fact remains, there is is victim who will hurt and and through so trauma.

1 Like

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by DavidEsq(m): 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
Elder001:
I'm still wondering the trauma that man who was abused by a female corper yesterday is going through right now.

It shall never be well with female rapists, abusers and sexual assaulters.
Amen grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by verycheese: 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
You think you have a point, but that's hardly the case. Women don't take their lives in the event of rape cos of society or people. Society or people is the last thing on the victim's mind. Rape is torturous, it is condemnation. It is a great trauma, you don't have to go through it to understand the deep rooted conflict ND anguish it causes. Empathy is how you can hear the rhythm of a victims heart.
GraGra247:
This is simply what I was trying to demonstrate in another thread that was addressing rape here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4668071/burial-khensani-maseko-south-african#70148722

This woman suffered more than a rape victim but she chose to rise above her misfortune and stay alive.

Yet women suffer rape and decide to take their lives all because the media and the society have made rape to look like the worst thing that can happen to a woman.

We should encourage victims of misfortune to rise above their difficulties and thrive.

I'm sure the very unlearned fellas will still misinterprete my comment again.

1 Like

Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Seandisputed(m): 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
Windflower:

My friend go and sit down
Re: "My Baby Daddy Killed My Daughter & Burnt Me" - South African Lady by Windflower(f): 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
Seandisputed:

My friend go and sit down
I have nothing to say to you, go and hug transformer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Killed, Maimed In 5 Kaduna Villages For 4 Hours / Lady Murdered By Fiance In Ebonyi Who Committed Suicide Swindled 3 Suitors / Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.