Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately (22019 Views)

People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
Sorry if you missed it, I won't be uploading again
BiafranBushBoy:

WHere is your sister's picture? let's see... she might actually not be beautiful... you know these girls have a way of making another girl feel like a queen...

even when she isn't
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
Funlord what do you have to say about an ugly girl shading another

3 Likes

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by fk001(m): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

You are yet to believe it right? Hahahaha...

Sorry bro, I know how you feel when you see someone make you annual salary in 20 days...

You know why?

Your head is just on your body for nothing!

No content! So when you see the likes of First Bank

, Custodian Assurance paying over 250k to advertize on my site, it is because I work hard.

When you see Me selling on Amazon and raking in thousands of $$$$ it is because I owe my wife a lot!

Get out! You broke thinking idiot!

Stop bragging, real men don't brag.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by funlord(m): 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
DonPiiko:
Funlord what do you have to say about an ugly girl shading another

Men....they may both need jesus or Muhammed in order to save themselves from a life of strife and sorrow.....at least we are always at a safe distance from such creatures of bile..... grin

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
Colourich:
Have a good laugh dear cheesygrin.
grin

Let it go. smiley
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
fk001:

Stop bragging, real men don't brag.

Tell it to this successful guy... Who has made more money than everyone in your house combined.

Broke mentality

2 Likes

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by fk001(m): 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Tell it to this successful guy... Who has made more money than everyone in your house combined.

Broke mentality

Lol You don't know me or any member of my family.

You can mail me if you come to ABJ nextime.

I just gave you a free advice in my previous post.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by iamJ(m): 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Is there something about this beef you both are not telling us?

You both look good in your individual ways.
Most of us on here are basic, so I don't get it when anyone goes on and on about another's look.

Yea, there are times she comes for you, same way you come for her too. But the problem I see here is, you both wanna have the last say on this issue. Issues are not solved that way.

In the long run, this is just a forum babe.
was going to just view through and say nothing but this lie is too hot

And you even started the paragraph with that lie, everything you said after that lie I didn't read
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
fk001:

Lol You don't know me or any member of my family.

You can mail me if your come to ABJ nextime.

I just gave you a free advice in my previous post.

Shut up you careless BMC guy... See you signature...

Buhari till 2023... Is it the 30k you wana host me with? Don't just change it... Else you won't get paid this month. Don't fvcking quote me again.

John Chow is telling you something below...

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
highqueen:
seùn too like boobs.grin

can see you viewing. cheesy
choi!.se.un is a big bwest lover like my friend Ran.ndy91. Na waocheesy.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by fk001(m): 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Shut up you careless BMC guy... See you signature...

Buhari till 2023... Is it the 30k you wana host me with? Don't just change it... Else you won't get paid this month. Don't fvcking quote me again.

John Chow is telling you something below...

Why are you always aggressive cheesy maybe you work to much under the sun and your thinking capacity had been tempered.

My support for PMB is personal and totally my opinion, no one can pay me.

As i said it earlier Men don't brag.

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by iamJ(m): 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
As for bush

After using an alternate to woo yourself for months, this is your new means of seeking attention? Calling people ugly cheesy the irony cheesy with that your face cheesy u get month dey call people names, anyone chanced should go and visit that nairaland beach party thread and see the kind of clothes this one wears

B4 I forget, bush says he is rich and yet he uses a cheap 20k phone, even has the boldness to screen shot the low quality interface for people to see cheesy the irony cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
Two very ugly girls arguing over who is uglier grin

spits on them angry, comes back and spits on them again grin

Ugly bitches

2 Likes

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Twoclans(f): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
LOL

Cute Jude has arrived from hibernation .It's a serious something . lipsrsealed

Abeg let me carry my bumbum and go ,this thread is too hot for me undecided
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by iamJ(m): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
makydebbie:

I didn't ask for details of your gory existence.

This is the reason why people should ignore you, you're not worth it at all. Swerve.
cheesy cheesy kenke served hot grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by highqueen(f): 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
lefulefu:
choi!.se.un is a big bwest lover like my friend Ran.ndy91. Na waocheesy.
I tell you.grin

lmao.cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
fk001:

Why are you always aggressive cheesy maybe you work to much under the sun and your thinking capacity had been tempered.

My support for PMB is personal and totally my opinion, no one can pay me.

As i said it earlier Men don't brag.

I hate when guys lure into non-financial talks. I hate it. Time is money...

If I brag, it is because I can flaunt it. You understand? If I am broke, I won't brag. Get lost cus I am busy!
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by iamJ(m): 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
Twoclans:
LOL

Cute Jude has arrived from hibernation .It's a serious something . lipsrsealed

Abeg let me carry my bumbum and go ,this thread is too hot for me undecided

viewing through, when ugly people are gathering, holy Spirit directs me there to bind and cast away

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Twoclans(f): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
iamJ:
viewing through, when ugly people are gathering, holy Spirit directs me there to bind and cast away

Lol

iamJ you have truly changed. This your new calm personality is far more appealing.when I saw you come into this thread I just told myself trouble has landed . cool

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
highqueen:

I tell you.grin

lmao.cheesy
bwest should be left alone for the little babiescheesy. Wetin a grown up adult male wan take bwest do.imagine a man dragging bwest with im pickins.so embarrasingsad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Twoclans(f): 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2018
lefulefu:
bwest should be left alone for the little babiescheesy. Wetin a grown up adult male wan take bwest do.imagine a man dragging bwest with im pickins.so embarrasingsad

Ukwu boy cheesy naso

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
Twoclans:

Ukwu boy cheesy naso
the ukwu is dere for d man to touch,hold ,squeeze and play withcheesy..anywaty hw u doing my dear?wink

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by fk001(m): 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
iamJ:
As for bush

After using an alternate to woo yourself for months, this is your new means of seeking attention? Calling people ugly cheesy the irony cheesy with that your face cheesy u get month dey call people names, anyone chanced should go and visit that nairaland beach party thread and see the kind of clothes this one wears

B4 I forget, bush says he is rich and yet he uses a cheap 20k phone, even has the boldness to screen shot the low quality interface for people to see cheesy the irony cheesy

Pls if you don't mind can you help us with the beach party thread in here? smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Twoclans(f): 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
lefulefu:
the ukwu is dere for d man to touch,hold ,squeeze and play withcheesy..anywaty hw u doing my dear?wink

I am doing great my king wink

You have something offline

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobodys(f): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
lefulefu:
i know the real Nobodys can never come up with a thread like dis. Na wetin u do opcheesy? Op is most probably a guycheesy.
kikikiki.... I nor know o, the monikers look so similar.... people go they think say na me.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
Nobodys:
kikikiki.... I nor know o, the monikers look so similar.... people go they think say na me.
initially i be think say na ucheesy but wen i go thru d op's writeup na den i know say no be ucheesy.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by makydebbie(f): 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
iamJ:
As for bush

I don die. grin grin grin

That's why I said people should not take him serious. If only they know. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol... Other people talk about having big boobs, and you come out too?

Like what the fvck is wrong with you? Arent you the girl that looks like a man? With practically no boobs at all...

With a big teeth in front of her mouth?
Savage
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by BiafranBushBoy: 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
Earthbound:

Savage

How you do! I haven't even checked that stuff... please send across your acct details to my Whatsapp!

My Whatsapp messing up - reception bad! When my reception is good, I will wire it across.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

How you do! I haven't even checked that stuff... please send across your acct details to my Whatsapp!

My Whatsapp messing up - reception bad! When my reception is good, I will wire it across.
OK.
Re: My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately by jimmyolasun: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
iamJ:
As for bush

savage... no chills

cc biafranbushboy

how market cheesy
this bro just shut u up...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? / 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup / How To Find Nice Man Of Your Dreams And Receive A Marriage Proposal In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.