Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

A Touching Message A Man Sent To His Friend On His Birthday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Touching Message A Man Sent To His Friend On His Birthday (397 Views)

OGBONI MAN SENT WARNING TO LADY K / Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend / Hilarious Message A Group Member Sent To An Admin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Touching Message A Man Sent To His Friend On His Birthday by Neatboy(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
My beloved, I'm actually short of words. I'm most grateful to God for a loyal friend like you. I celebrate you always... Thank you for giving me access to your locker or cupboard back then in school... That unalloyed support was matchless. Thank you so much for that your special custard that liberated me countless times from the clutches of hunger. I'm most grateful for that your bean flour that added protein to my carbohydrate infested life. God bless you for that your powerful palm oil that save me from going blind from drinking much garri. I also want to say thank you for those your beverages, though I took some without your permission, even if you had caught me you still wouldn't have complained. I can't thank you enough for granting me access to your phone and data to use for my final year project since I couldn't afford a laptop or to spend a dime in the café. Your presence in the hostel was a covering for me when I was chased out of my rathole or cubicle since I wasn't a legal occupant. CHARLES, a special brother that stick closer than biological brothers. Forever, and throughout my entire life I promise to be a true friend to you. And as you celebrate your birthday, I promise, you have my loyalty, support and prayers. Surely you have conquered! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER.
Re: A Touching Message A Man Sent To His Friend On His Birthday by Neatboy(m): 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
I need friends like this o, seriously this kind is very rare. Friends Like No Other: FLNO.
Re: A Touching Message A Man Sent To His Friend On His Birthday by Truths22(m): 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
This is who we call a friend indeed

(1) (Reply)

Wonders..... See Banana That Looks Like Pig / APC Tweet On Atiku 4 Years Ago. Who Is Fooling Who? / RE: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.