Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo (54755 Views)

Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her / Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by Newsmania: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
Blogger, Dr. Linda Ikeji seems to be the talk of the town.. She has been giving us the real sauce lately.. Following her recent Honorary doctorate.. She just dropped a throwback photo, showing off her bump..

See what she wrote:
Throwback to about a month ago. #Disturbinginstagram ��. #Answeredprayers �. #BabyJ

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/dr-linda-ikeji-shows-off-her-baby-bump-in-throwback-photo/
L

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
She should show off with her hubby as well.
I still believe it is another woman's hubby that got her pregnate.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by Mutemenot(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
Dis unborn baby don suffer for Linda n social media hand

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by IPOBrep: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
cucumbae:
I still believe it is another woman's hubby that impregnate her.

And what's special about that.

Her happiness is what matters. Some of you don't know how inconsequential you are on some issues

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by Truths22(m): 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
Mods plss don't move this to the front page plsss I beg of you guys... Its insanely too much angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
IPOBrep:

And what's special about that.

Her happiness is what matters. Some of you don't know how inconsequential you are on some issues
Does she not write about other people's in her blog?

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by BruncleZuma: 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin

The "Where the papa crew" dey come...

[img]https://media1./images/5ec80d78f592fdf6c972db473cf5ee88/tenor.gif[/img]

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by StarUp: 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
This Linda knows how to draw more traffic (extra cash) to her blog using her baby bump wahala... Smart gyal!!!

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by Bossontop(m): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by majamajic(m): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
this woman

I can't believe she can stand this heat perfectly �
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
Baby Bump this, Baby Bump that - I pray she doesn't give birth to a monkey eventually.

22 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by Clone2020(m): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
Lol baby bump dey follow dey unclad?
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by exporters101: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
This people makes you think there's no dignity in marriage. But I tell you, there is.

But to each, his/her own.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by lanrexdo(m): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
d
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by BigSarah(f): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
One of the beautiful women I admire ,I want to be like her when I grow up grin

Meanwhile check out signature

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by spartan50(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
People and lies
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by JustCurious: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
cucumbae:
Does she not write about other people's in her blog?
Perfect answer!

14 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by Akshow: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
Make we fry beans?
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by ameri9ja: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
BEAUTIFUL and getting more so everyday.
Haters go and die!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by Olalekank(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
MONEY IS GOOD

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by Teeceepat(f): 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
Abeg do born this pikin. Make we hear word. I wish u safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
This big girl of over 30 years don't know who impregnate her

THis is a show of disgrace

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by erico2k2(m): 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
cucumbae:
2018 you dont need sex to get pregnant, I think thats what she has done!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by erico2k2(m): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
eddyigbute:
This big girl of over 30 years don't know who impregnate her

THis is a show of disgrace
Seriously? so youdont know you dont need to have sex to get pregnant?
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by HotMario: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2018

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by ameri9ja: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
Can someone tell me, why do people look at their phones when they take photos?
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by umarshehu58(m): 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
Rubbush all because of social media and fame
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by JubiGold(m): 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
cucumbae:

Sweet mama rocking Nike
Re: Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blackmailers Threaten To Release Tonto Dikeh's Nude Photos. See Her Reaction / Teni Performs In Military Uniform At Her Show In Lagos. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Seen / Beautiful AIT Presenter Kome Osalor – Definite Eye Candy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.