Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man (5391 Views)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
I hope you don’t mind sharing the photo here, so we can at least know how bad the situation is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by Diamond23(f): 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
persin way dey send nude upndan u still dey cul ur fiancée....just hoped it’s only sending nude pix lipsrsealed
Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by sulakishop(m): 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
Get yourself a fiancee, do away with all ashawo
Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by Gaspardd(m): 12:18am On Aug 11, 2018
I dont check my girls fone, and the moment she's phinshin my phone, shes out.
Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by newdawn2017(f): 2:59am On Aug 11, 2018
chiommy123:
why are you always calling lalasticlala was he the man she sent the nude pix
I guess he is.
Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by newdawn2017(f): 3:15am On Aug 11, 2018
d op is childish, immature, indecisive & abusive. u re both mature adults here, y not speak speak 2 her directly & reach a compromise? Rather than humiliating she b4 ur parents? thus bringing her 2 ridicule, taking away her dignity, self esteem & disrepute?? She is a mature adult & her choice, what now is d deep love u ve 4 her if u humiliate & ridicule in such way? if u both can't come 2 a compromise, quietly part ways come up with a different . U urself well knw how many times d@ u ve requested full nudes, pussy pics, boobies pic or sexy pics 4rm other babes b4, or ve sent urself. Who knows, even now.
Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by Bush2013: 4:01am On Aug 11, 2018
Some guys are not got to be called men,tufiakwa
Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by mmadu5(m): 4:32am On Aug 11, 2018
Your not ladies Charm after all
Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by Ladiesdream: 5:22am On Aug 11, 2018
newdawn2017:
d op is childish, immature, indecisive & abusive. u re both mature adults here, y not speak speak 2 her directly & reach a compromise? Rather than humiliating she b4 ur parents? thus bringing her 2 ridicule, taking away her dignity, self esteem & disrepute?? She is a mature adult & her choice, what now is d deep love u ve 4 her if u humiliate & ridicule in such way? if u both can't come 2 a compromise, quietly part ways come up with a different . U urself well knw how many times d@ u ve requested full nudes, pussy pics, boobies pic or sexy pics 4rm other babes b4, or ve sent urself. Who knows, even now.
what a silly way of thinking, I know your type.
Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by luizpippo(m): 7:41am On Aug 11, 2018
chiommy123:
why are you always calling lalasticlala was he the man she sent the nude pix

Yeeepa
Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by Collins4u1(m): 7:42am On Aug 11, 2018
newdawn2017:

see this one talking about dignity and reputation, matured adult and her choice you say? you're morally bankrupt. call a spade a spade.

2 Likes

Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by newdawn2017(f): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2018
Collins4u1:

see this one talking about dignity and reputation, matured adult and her choice you say? You're morally bankrupt. call a spade a spade.
U re feigning moral decency here, I ve called a spade a spade. I knwn ur type.
Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by LieDetector(m): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2018
AskProf:
"We live in extraordinary and fascinating times, poised on the bring of something, either too wonderful to imagine or, too terrible to contemplate"

read this in Peter Drury's voice
Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by newdawn2017(f): 9:24am On Aug 11, 2018
Ladiesdream:
what a silly way of thinking, I know your type.
Will u get ur incubus self out of my post. Was I talking 2 u. U nitwit!!
Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by AskProf: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2018
LieDetector:
read this in Peter Drury's voice

Read it here...

Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by Ladiesdream: 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
newdawn2017:
Will u get ur incubus self out of my post. Was I talking 2 u. U nitwit!!
ok sucubus, what a plonker.
Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by newdawn2017(f): 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ladiesdream:
ok sucubus, what a plonker.
Go on now, go.
Re: my fiancee sent her nude picture to a man by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 12, 2018
SenorFax:
Post the chats first, censor it if you can..... Then we go believe if it really happened to you or your friend, or worse, a fake story

Tired of giving advice on Nairaland to cooked up stories.

Let's give him time to conjure the chats grin

Nothing person no dey read for this website

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men.... (pics Included) / See What Happened To Lady Who Went To Her Internet Friend's House / Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.