Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom (12069 Views)

God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift / I Stand With Wike, Says Ortom / Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
I expected Orton to talk about the initial or "supposed" freezing of the state Gov. Account by EFCC but he did not. Even up till now no official statement have been issued by both Benue and Akwa Ibom state government on the issue, which suggest to me that the allegation was a propaganda as usual. What we heard yesterday was that the Benue own has been unfreeze.
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by robay(m): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
alanwanyiasaba:
[s][/s]
Shut up your mouth there

if Ortom gat the numbers to impeach the speaker it's within the law
in this case apc doesn't even have the majority not to talk of 2/3
Stop disgracing yourself read and understand

kiss the truth
mumu, apc is still the majority in the house, by fire by force saraki must vacate that sit undecided

Kill yourself tongue
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
grin grin

Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by alanwanyiasaba(f): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
[s]
robay:
mumu, apc is still the majority in the house, by fire by force saraki must vacate that sit undecided

Kill yourself tongue
[/s]
another extremist cum terrorist cheesy

well we've been hearing that since 2015 he outsmarted you guys.

remember when you enemies of democracy vowed he'll not reach August 2015 Hehehehehehe
it's 3yrs now ooo

shameless hypocrites

5 Likes

Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by nelronaldo(m): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
seunmsg:
Ortom is really trying hard to impress his new friends. Sadly, he's doing it in such a shameless manner. Benue state house of assembly was also on recess when Ortom and his supporters illegally reconvened and impeached the pro APC speaker. If he couldn't allow the APC speaker to continue in Benue, why should the APC government allow a PDP Senate president to remain in office?
Ortom had two-third in Benue right? Nobody is saying Saraki must continue. Impeach him if you have up to two-third. Why trouble him when you don't?
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by Taofiq01: 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
hisgrace090:
But the ruling party are entitle to rull the national assembly as Nigeria have since been doing.

Entitled where, the 1999 Constitution??
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by Hotzone(m): 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
I prefer his presence than not
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by Akabuking: 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
hisgrace090:
But the ruling party are entitle to rull the national assembly as Nigeria have since been doing.
wat happened with tambuwal?
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by arabbunkum: 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
seunmsg:
Ortom is really trying hard to impress his new friends. Sadly, he's doing it in such a shameless manner. Benue state house of assembly was also on recess when Ortom and his supporters illegally reconvened and impeached the pro APC speaker. If he couldn't allow the APC speaker to continue in Benue, why should the APC government allow a PDP Senate president to remain in office?
Shameless

1 Like

Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by duality(m): 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
hisgrace090:

Is it a law?
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by robay(m): 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
alanwanyiasaba:
[s][/s]
another extremist cum terrorist cheesy

well we've been hearing that since 2015 he outsmarted you guys.

remember when you enemies of democracy vowed he'll not reach August 2015 Hehehehehehe
it's 3yrs now ooo

shameless hypocrites
OK, if we impeach am,go kill yourself
Nonsense tongue
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by oyoirabor: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
seunmsg:

Gibberish. Don't quote my handle again if you have nothing reasonable to say.

You have never said anything reasonable ....NEVER!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by seunmsg(m): 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
nelronaldo:

Ortom had two-third in Benue right? Nobody is saying Saraki must continue. Impeach him if you have up to two-third. Why trouble him when you don't?

If we are to follow the constitution to the letter, we should be asking Saraki and all other defectors to vacate their seat as provided for in the constitution.
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by alanwanyiasaba(f): 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
[s]
robay:
OK, if we impeach am,go kill yourself
Nonsense tongue
[/s]
till then
Pdp is still heading the senate

kiss the truth tongue

3 Likes

Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by Akabuking: 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
weting concern me, they are just fighting for their personal interest. i won't take panadol for their headache.
A beg how much be garri for your area?
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by kennyblac(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
Since defection of some key members, the level of killings has reduced.

Point to note: These are the people responsible for the killing of masses just to tarnish the image of one political party or the other.

My people, be wise... The only thing that brings fight among this leaders is because no more Budget padding, no more free milky dollar sharing like before.

They hate Buhari cos he has blocked all their means of stealing our generation money.
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by robay(m): 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
alanwanyiasaba:
[s][/s]
till then
Pdp is still heading the senate

kiss the truth tongue
day dreamer tongue
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by oyoirabor: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
robay:

Kill yourself tongue
Channel this your mumu energy to cow milking.. And stop littering the thread with garbage.
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by oyoirabor: 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
kennyblac:
Since defection of some key members, the level of killings has reduced.

Point to note: These are the people responsible for the killing of masses just to tarnish the image of one political party or the other.

My people, be wise... The only thing that brings fight among this leaders is because no more Budget padding, no more free milky dollar sharing like before.

They hate Buhari cos he has blocked all their means of stealing our generation money.

Mumu talk...!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by robay(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
oyoirabor:

Channel this your mumu energy to cow milking.. And stop littering the thread with garbage.
who be this dog, never in your life, don't you ever quote me again
Fowl undecided
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by oyoirabor: 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
robay:
who be this dog, never in your life, don't you ever quote me again
Fowl undecided
Rant of a headless chicken.....

2 Likes

Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by robay(m): 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
oyoirabor:

Rant of a headless chicken.....
shutup undecided
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by Tareq1105: 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
Mrakeli:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/08/10/those-plotting-sarakis-fall-are-enemies-of-democracy-says-ortom/amp/

Yes, I agree with you on freezing your state bank account. I condem it. Efcc went beyond their power and I urge fed govt to put an end to this.

Two, on Saraki, I support his total removal. Is it morally right for majority to be led by minority?

Ortom, what is morally wrong cannot be politically right.

Sarakis problem is ego. He's ready to combine Senate President with his interest to become President in 2019 if allowed.

I'm happy he left Apc because his political thirst can never be satisfied even in Pdp.

Saraki must be impeached.
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by alanwanyiasaba(f): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
robay:
day dreamer tongue
extremist

2 Likes

Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by Leopantro: 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
Abeg Shut up. look at your mouth. exactly a year ago you were Buhari's number one bootlicker. you shouted that he was the best candidate for 2019. Breeze don blow, song don change. typical politician
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by basmur(m): 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
saraki preaching democracy!!
chai !!
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
[s]
princechurchill:
That short despicable piggmy thinks Senate is Edo state
[/s]ipob tout
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by Tareq1105: 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
nelronaldo:

It is morally wrong for minority to lead majority and what is morally wrong cannot be politically right my friend.

Was saraki elected by 2/3?

Saraki will go if his ego did not allow him resign.

He will be impeached.
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by nelronaldo(m): 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
seunmsg:

If we are to follow the constitution to the letter, we should be asking Saraki and all other defectors to vacate their seat as provided for in the constitution.
I don't know whether there was division in APC or not. I hear there are two factions, if true, then they have every right to defect. On the other hand, illegal impeachment will disrupt our democracy.
Their defection doesn't concern us the masses, our democracy is our concern and we must save it!
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by Tareq1105: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
oyoirabor:

Mumu talk...!!!!

You're greater mumu
Re: Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom by nelronaldo(m): 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
Tareq1105:

It is morally wrong for minority to lead majority and what is morally wrong cannot be politically right my friend.

Was saraki elected by 2/3?

Saraki will go if his ego did not allow him resign.

He will be impeached.
The constitution allows simple majority to elect a Senate president but requires two-third to impeach him.
Morality and Politics really? Tambuwal was morally right when he defected and continued to lead the house of Representatives right?
Saraki can be impeached but legally.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill / Buhari – Absent With His House On Fire By Tunde Asaju / Man Converts His Keke To A Rover To Carry Passengers In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.